• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoleJawn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen Aubie under his new handle. Osceola has me blocked already I assume lol. NK! No shit? Where he be? They under the same handles?

I'm here, scoping out the scene, checking out the "carnage". I'll probably be hanging on the NFL Forum though. That's one thing I can say this board has better than soundoff. The rest "meh"

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm here, scoping out the scene, checking out the "carnage". I'll probably be hanging on the NFL Forum though. That's one thing I can say this board has better than soundoff. The rest "meh"
What? You don't like our music or guns forums? Hell, we even have a NSFW for your, uh, enjoyment.

RealisticUGAfan1191

Go Damn Dawgs!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Right on. Yea this place seems fun, not quite the same though lol..Many battles on the home board, many scars...lol.

Why the name change? Trying something new?

nappyvalley

Rivals Asylee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, lame. He can't abandon NoleKing @NoleJawn ...wtf bro??????

CSphaUwUYAArwjK

NoleJawn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? You don't like our music or guns forums? Hell, we even have a NSFW for your, uh, enjoyment.

Meh

Guns have never done it for me, and a simple google search can do for my NSFW needs. I'm not much of a music guy outside of 50's-80's doo-wop/motown/funk/soul/R&B and Broadway Showtunes.

This board's set up does remind me of some old pro-wrestling forums I frequented back in the day. I notice you guys don't have one of those though.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh

Guns have never done it for me, and a simple google search can do for my NSFW needs. I'm not much of a music guy outside of 50's-80's doo-wop/motown/funk/soul/R&B and Broadway Showtunes.

This board's set up does remind me of some old pro-wrestling forums I frequented back in the day. I notice you guys don't have one of those though.
:2cents:

Pro Wrestling & WWE Forum

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Status
Not open for further replies.