• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so all you refugees know, if you tag IB back over there everything is fixed. Been posting since yesterday with no problems. I'll check out over here time to time but the mobile version blows dogs for quarters.
Yeah, rivals mobile is definitely better, unless I'm missing something, but this place probably beats rivals everywhere else.

nappyvalley

Rivals Asylee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so all you refugees know, if you tag IB back over there everything is fixed. Been posting since yesterday with no problems. I'll check out over here time to time but the mobile version blows dogs for quarters.

That's my thing too. I have to put my phone in landscape to read anything here. Then have to zoom out if I wanna post something. Rivals mobile is nice in that it keeps font size big while it fits everything to your screen

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my thing too. I have to put my phone in landscape to read anything here. Then have to zoom out if I wanna post something. Rivals mobile is nice in that it keeps font size big while it fits everything to your screen
We had a mobile app that was in the works, but not sure if it still is or isn't.

Guess I should check the Members Only forum to see if there's been an update.

GhostRiderRushville

Original Caravan Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,103,757.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another rivals guy here, but its working again, although this place seems legit

I'm still getting locked out for awhile after a few too many posts......but I hadn't asked for a reprieve until today... so we will see....

Status
Not open for further replies.