• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yea, agreed, but soundoff is kind of like our family lol. Can't abandon them entirely.....I do like this board from the looks of it.

I notice over there that some of the biggest douche bags are "servicing" some of the worst mods.....kinda says a lot.

What I like here is that they are much more loose and don't feel the need to censor stuff nearly as much....consequently the BIASES of the mods are not nearly as important unlike over there where some posters and some teams are clearly favored and nobody is allowed to say bad stuff about them, threads will quickly be locked etc and here where everything is pretty even.

Also this place does not seem nearly as overrun with idiot trolls.

RealisticUGAfan1191

Go Damn Dawgs!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I notice over there that some of the biggest douche bags are "servicing" some of the worst mods.....kinda says a lot.

What I like here is that they are much more loose and don't feel the need to censor stuff nearly as much....consequently the BIASES of the mods are not nearly as important unlike over there where some posters and some teams are clearly favored and nobody is allowed to say bad stuff about them, threads will quickly be locked etc and here where everything is pretty even.

Also this place does not seem nearly as overrun with idiot trolls.

Freedom to post is a big advantage for sure. There won't be the epic UF/FSU threads here lol, with dumbasses like Osceola....

NoleJawn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, the 180 is pretty impressive

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RealisticUGAfan1191

Go Damn Dawgs!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
autzen_rocks...a tribute | Rivals Message Boards <--- a cock gobbling thread for any Rivals posters that haven't got their daily dose of ass kissing in to.

Oceola is here and posting away. Aubie is here also. Even NK made it here ....

I've seen Aubie under his new handle. Osceola has me blocked already I assume lol. NK! No shit? Where he be? They under the same handles?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivals crew reunited!
You made it!!! There's a bunch of PAC threads and each PAC team has its own little forum. I sure hope the rest of the Oregon posters from Rivals makes it here. That's a good group of guys for sure. There will be a UW vs UO game thread here pretty soon.

RealisticUGAfan1191

Go Damn Dawgs!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aubie will probably block me too, lol, but over here I won't do the whole Auburn cheats as much since that's a soundoff joke. Aubie is a good dude, enjoy him a lot...

Status
Not open for further replies.