• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From one of the biggest cock gobblers on that entire board. Why am I not surprised he'd start a thread like that?
He went straight for the UF vs LSU threads .. and I mean he didn't miss a beat. :rofl:

NoleJawn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, there was a thread calling AR out but it got deleted. The guy has always been a tool.

Theo? I agree, I'd sock that old man out if he didnt seem like the type of dude that would press charges.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He went straight for the UF vs LSU threads .. and I mean he didn't miss a beat. :rofl:

yet gets INCREDIBLY tender when anybody slings crap at his team. Fortunately for him the mods over there protect him and his team and have for years.

NoleJawn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yet gets INCREDIBLY tender when anybody slings crap at his team. Fortunately for him the mods over there protect him and his team and have for years.

Dude, if that were the case, you know you and Theo would've been banned a lot more times than the ones you claim.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, if that were the case, you know you and Theo would've been banned a lot more times than the ones you claim.

LOL! Not even close. I'd have been banned more than 2 times I did get bans for posting half the shit fsu fans were spewing about Winston's accuser. It was simply disgusting what they (and Toad) were allowed to get away with.

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me try to clarify what transpired. I posted a thread this morning that didn't last long. I could have done it in a much more subtle way...as I did the last post I made...which got deleted too.

It had to do with something that happened a year ago. The thread is here just so you all have some perspective:

Pin: Official Rivals Fantasy Football League Thread | Rivals Message Boards

post #233...the picture was deleted within a minute of my posting and that disrupted the banter we were having at the time. Garnet was a Mod at the time...she did not delete it. I did not delete it. So conclusions were drawn.

Let me be clear...what I have found to be the case...AR is fair in the end. He may piss you off and do things that are either wrong or perceived as wrong...but he will try to understand and work things out.

You should know this too AG...he's over there standing up for you in his way. Indicates he would un ban you if he could.

Anyway...the thread above is fun all the way from pg 1 to the end.

NoleJawn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! Not even close. I'd have been banned more than 2 times I did get bans for posting half the shit fsu fans were spewing about Winston's accuser. It was simply disgusting what they (and Toad) were allowed to get away with.

Oh please, don't play the white knight of women's rights because the rival QB was involved.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh please, don't play the white knight of women's rights because the rival QB was involved.

Oh please. Don't try to bullshit me. I got bans for posting EXACTLY the same things others posted when their posts were not even deleted.

NoleJawn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have I ever expressed any different sentiments towards AR?

I don't know, I always thought you guys got a long. I just don't get how so many on here used to kiss this guys ass, used to beg him to have me banned, but now jsut seem to take open season on the guy without at least having the balls to tell him over there or too his face. I'm not trying to stir issues or nothing, but I just see a lot of 180 all of a sudden.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, I always thought you guys got a long. I just don't get how so many on here used to kiss this guys ass, used to beg him to have me banned, but now jsut seem to take open season on the guy without at least having the balls to tell him over there or too his face. I'm not trying to stir issues or nothing, but I just see a lot of 180 all of a sudden.

No. He banned me multiple times because he disliked my views on particular issues. I never broke any rules and then he would lie about what happened (and delete any threads created by other posters calling him out). He's always used his position as moderator to punish people who he didn't care for. The combination of him and the post limit thing caused me to get a profile over here.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also, UF loses a bowl game to Louisville by 10 and fsu fans fill the ENTIRE FRONT PAGE and half of page 2 with threads gloating about it, taking shots etc etc despite the fact that UF beat y'all soundly on your home field.

OK. Fast forward to last year. Houston beats y'all by 14.

So I start two threads gloating about it that were obviously tongue in cheek making fun of y'all for doing the exact same thing a couple years earlier and and and.......both locked immediately.

Apparently its OK to take shots at us but GOD FORBID fsu get it dealt right back to them. Some programs and fans are obviously special snowflakes over there.

Well bullshit. What goes around comes around. If y'all can dish it out then its only fair and appropriate that you should take it too. Nobody should be protected like that. Why should I not be allowed to have MY fun in equal fashion as others have theirs?

Status
Not open for further replies.