• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoleJawn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh please. Don't try to bullshit me. I got bans for posting EXACTLY the same things others posted when their posts were not even deleted.

Come one due,you're talking to a dude who was banned over there countless times, I think I have an idea what was "fair" and not.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come one due,you're talking to a dude who was banned over there countless times, I think I have an idea what was "fair" and not.

Rules were rules (eg repetitive trolling)...unless they favored you in which case rules were ignored...or if they disfavored you in which case rules were ignored as well.

That goes for individual posters. The massive and obvious favoritism toward certain programs was another thing.

NoleJawn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rules were rules (eg repetitive trolling)...unless they favored you in which case rules were ignored...or if they disfavored you in which case rules were ignored as well.

That goes for individual posters. The massive and obvious favoritism toward certain programs was another thing.

And yes, you and Theo were just as favored as many people were. And deep down you know it, but we both know, you're not going to admit it and there's no need to bring new drama here where we're guests.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yes, you and Theo were just as favored as many people were. And deep down you know it, but we both know, you're not going to admit it and there's no need to bring new drama here where we're guests.

LOL! pure horseshit.

Geee......why is it one fanbase in particular is very protective of those guys both there and here? Notice that? I have.

NoleJawn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! pure horseshit.

Geee......why is it one fanbase in particular is very protective of those guys both there and here? Notice that? I have.

Gee, which poster between us has been banned more than the other for much more bs reasons over there? As for protective, hardly, just pointing out the 180 so so many have done over the last few days.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee, which poster between us has been banned more than the other for much more bs reasons over there? As for protective, hardly, just pointing out the 180 so so many have done over the last few days.

There is a heavy bias there toward certain posters and fanbases. Theo and I both said so numerous times. I exchanged fire with AR just last week over the two complete and utter BS bans I was given before. No 180 from me.

The fact that well over 100 Rivals refugees came over in such a short time is pretty indicative that several were not happy with the way that place was run.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

P.S. that thread over there about you started by Hawkitt should have been locked according to board rules. I don't know why you defend those guys.

KLeonidas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feels like home. Has Starscream joined?

NoleJawn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
P.S. that thread over there about you started by Hawkitt should have been locked according to board rules. I don't know why you defend those guys.

Because it's Hawkitt, and he's drunk, and it was funny and I'm a big boy who can take care of himself. He also got hilariously burned back. It's not really defending the guys, I'm just not going to trash them on another board. I've always brought my issues there front and center.

KLeonidas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't have noticed a mass exodus had occurred. Until, Old Nan's rustled jimmies alerted me to the situation. After the sell of Yahoo, we all knew this was coming. Best to rip the band-aid off quickly.

txTIGER1963

ONE TOKE OVER THE LINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 417.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. He banned me multiple times because he disliked my views on particular issues. I never broke any rules and then he would lie about what happened (and delete any threads created by other posters calling him out). He's always used his position as moderator to punish people who he didn't care for. The combination of him and the post limit thing caused me to get a profile over here.

yep he duckboyed once.....bait and ban

WindyCityCoug

Fat Stacks Bitches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feels like home. Has Starscream joined?

I was trying to get him -
with the Tribe winning, and the sweet MLB forums here, he would love it over here.
He could spend the next month in the MLB forums,

will be looking for him over on old board, hope he re-considers

Status
Not open for further replies.