• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should League Get Rid of MVP Award

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely stereotype LA fans into one giant shit show because that's what they are on every site I've ever been to. Or when they visit AZ stadiums or arenas, or when I visit LA to catch a game. Maybe if you don't want to be categorized into it then you should tell your fans to quit making you guys look bad. I talked shit to AZ trolls that made us look bad on ESPN all the time (minus Sander because he was hilarious)

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's working out great thanks..it's always nice to put clowns like you in their place thanks for the entertainment buddy...keep it coming :laugh3:

I shouldn't even dignify this with a comment because it will probably lead you to deflecting from the topic at hand.

_Xer0_

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely stereotype LA fans into one giant shit show because that's what they are on every site I've ever been to. Or when they visit AZ stadiums or arenas, or when I visit LA to catch a game. Maybe if you don't want to be categorized into it then you should tell your fans to quit making you guys look bad. I talked shit to AZ trolls that made us look bad on ESPN all the time (minus Sander because he was hilarious)

do you remember sunsguns?

besaesa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Come on Sting I do not have any control over how other LA fans act. I can only control my own personal conduct. THere have been times I have told other la fans to calm down but Im not their keeper lol

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Sting I do not have any control over how other LA fans act. I can only control my own personal conduct. THere have been times I have told other la fans to calm down but Im not their keeper lol

Well you better worry about controlling yourself first.

ObamaForeverLOL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get your point but my point extends all sports. You don't just go out and buy a team if you are starting a new franchise. You take several players that will get you by and then proceed by bettering your team through the draft.

The NFL and NBA draft actually punishes achievement. The better a team does the worse its draft position. I understand it's done for competitive balance but it is what it is. It also ensures a kind of mediocrity...Your draft is only as good or bad as your record. An average , read, fringe contender will draft in the middle of the pack and stay in the middle of the pack. The way teams in the NBA improve is by dipping into the free agent market.

besaesa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are one of the good ones T! Fist pound!

Jonas we can talk ball anytime! Youre one of my favorite AZ fans! I must say it is black and white as you have teams who spend money like the Lakers do and then you have owners like Michael Jordan with the Bobcats that have no clue how to run an organization. Or what about Loria in baseball where he fucked over the fans to get a new stadium and isnt even putting a competitive team out there? I think the issue goes beyond it being certain teams have money and others dont as you have some owners that will refuse to spend regardless.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All I'm saying is it's a trend. Don't deny it... you guys have some real dickhead fans. Of course there are some exceptions like yourself but the majority of LA fans have proven to be pompous, arrogant pricks.

besaesa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I'm saying is it's a trend. Don't deny it... you guys have some real dickhead fans. Of course there are some exceptions like yourself but the majority of LA fans have proven to be pompous, arrogant pricks.

I will never say that the LA fanbase doesnt have trolls or idiots but that can be said for any fanbase as well.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jonas we can talk ball anytime! Youre one of my favorite AZ fans! I must say it is black and white as you have teams who spend money like the Lakers do and then you have owners like Michael Jordan with the Bobcats that have no clue how to run an organization. Or what about Loria in baseball where he fucked over the fans to get a new stadium and isnt even putting a competitive team out there? I think the issue goes beyond it being certain teams have money and others dont as you have some owners that will refuse to spend regardless.

Agreed.