• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should League Get Rid of MVP Award

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats because Westbrook hurt himself? Westbrook didnt cost them anything. Harden never got in his rhythm in the 2012 finals. If they would of kept that core together and had a healthy Westbrook they would of won in 2012-2013 trust me. With how inconsistent Wade and Bosh were last year. That Big 3 would of destroyed the heat. I still believe even a healthy Westbrook and Durant would of won a title last year.

But i didn't happend so your just assuming that they could of one & now that team hasnt made any moves & brought in any scorers...they just lost Martin & Ibaka was a big upset last year for them they thought he would step to the next level & fail....them 2 really dont click Westbrook wants to be the man that's the problem...ask your boy Stephan A

dwcmwa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sexy-bbw-video_1.gif

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I know no one wants to play for Jim Buss. And I stand by that. He has no idea what free agents to target. Why the fuck did he sign Nick Young? What is he gonna do but make you a better team. You guys need to rebuild not hope your clueless owner goes after the right free agents.......... :clap:

Dude Nick Young is a bench player Lakers needed to fill up the roster you know ?? everybody knew this year was just a year to just get by until next season....& lets not forget this was the same management that got Chris Paul & Stern veto it & Chris Paul wanted to be here, Then they went after Nash & got rid of dumbo Bynum for Howard those weren't bad moves...unfortunatley everybody got hurt. I rather have all the cap space next season then to have draft picks...no guarantee you willl get Wiggins & built a dynasty...FACT!!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude Nick Young is a bench player Lakers needed to fill up the roster you know ?? everybody knew this year was just a year to just get by until next season....& lets not forget this was the same management that got Chris Paul & Stern veto it & Chris Paul wanted to be here, Then they went after Nash & got rid of dumbo Bynum for Howard those weren't bad moves...unfortunatley everybody got hurt. I rather have all the cap space next season then to have draft picks...no guarantee you willl get Wiggins & built a dynasty...FACT!!

Plenty of good players. Not only Wiggins in next years draft lots of sleepers too.................

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know where the poster got the idea that LeBron James is only worth six wins or only adds six wins to the Heat's total wins.

Here's a link to basketball reference:

2012-13 NBA Leaders | Basketball-Reference.com

Click on the link for the previous season and then click and reclick on the previous season and you will get your result.

LeBron James has led the league in Win Shares the past five years adding anywhere from fifteen to twenty one wins to his team's win total.

"You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts."

Hey retard-boy? I mean Asswipe...Lebron and Bosh together added 11 wins to the Heat that year....So I would think Bosh a guy who average 24pts and 11 rebs is worth 5 wins. That means I give Lebron credit for the other 6 additional wins. Understand moron?

And if Lebron is so valuable how come the Heat continued to roll last year when lebron and Wade sat out at the end of the season? Duh. Duh. Duh...Exactly, loser.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kobe shouldn't even have 1 mvp.

chris paul should have won that year.

kobe never made his teammates better like nash and cp3 did/do.

Xero you are a big fucking ZERO...

That's why Nash has played with Nowitzki, Marion, Amare, Shaq, Howard and has never made the finals. And that's why Kobe has made 7 finals you piece of garbage. LOL...Nash makes everyone better...Moron...

ripper76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, this dude is upset.

ObamaForeverLOL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey retard-boy? I mean Asswipe[/B]...Lebron and Bosh together added 11 wins to the Heat that year....So I would think Bosh a guy who average 24pts and 11 rebs is worth 5 wins. That means I give Lebron credit for the other 6 additional wins. Understand moron?

And if Lebron is so valuable how come the Heat continued to roll last year when lebron and Wade sat out at the end of the season? Duh. Duh. Duh...Exactly, loser.

"If you are a day over twelve years old your mom and dad must be really disappointed in you." (redux)

Now that we got that out of the way here is a link to win shares:

LeBron James leads the league in win shares the last five years, dolt, your spurious statistics notwithstanding.

Last edited by a moderator:

_Xer0_

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Xero you are a big fucking ZERO...

That's why Nash has played with Nowitzki, Marion, Amare, Shaq, Howard and has never made the finals. And that's why Kobe has made 7 finals you piece of garbage. LOL...Nash makes everyone better...Moron...

MVP's are regular season awards so making the finals is irrelevant to your argument.

what i posted is a pure reality that you're having a tough time accepting.

ObamaForeverLOL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey retard-boy? I mean Asswipe...Lebron and Bosh together added 11 wins to the Heat that year....So I would think Bosh a guy who average 24pts and 11 rebs is worth 5 wins. That means I give Lebron credit for the other 6 additional wins. Understand moron?

"If you're a day over twelve years old your mom and dad must be really disappointed in you." (X3)

I know math isn't your forte, dolt, but LeBron James has led the league in win shares the last five years your anecdotal evidence, notwithstanding:

What part of statistical evidence trumps anecdotal evidence and your uniformed and biased opinion don't you understand?

Last edited by a moderator:

ObamaForeverLOL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MVP's are regular season awards so making the finals is irrelevant to your argument.

what i posted is a pure reality that you're having a tough time accepting.

I wouldn't push this Sman Kid too far...He's possibly one verbal push away from going Jared Loughner or Adam Lanza.

If he does and you see it on the news it's on you.pardner.

vegasfraud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe and Shaq only deserved one MVP each. Kobe was only the best player in the game for about 3 season. And Shaq started coasting in the regular season once he won a Championship.

ObamaForeverLOL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe and Shaq only deserved one MVP each. Kobe was only the best player in the game for about 3 season. And Shaq started coasting in the regular season once he won a Championship.

Fraud, while you are here what was the Cavs record when James didn't play?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By all means get rid of it after Lebron retires. It will be like dropping the mike after your done.

_Xer0_

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By all means get rid of it after Lebron retires. It will be like dropping the mike after your done.

the funny thing is with those mvp's, LeChoke didn't win jack shit until he joined a team with 2 other superstar players.

what a joke.

ObamaForeverLOL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the funny thing is with those mvp's, LeChoke didn't win jack shit until he joined a team with 2 other superstar players.

what a joke.

How many did Bosh and Wade win before playing with another superstar?

And I don't think Bosh is a superstar. He's certainly not a top five atg at his position. I would have to think before saying he's a top ten atg at his position.

Please think before you answer.