• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should League Get Rid of MVP Award

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you walk around like this all day ??

head_up_your_ass1.jpg

I had this shirt in highschool, one of my school pics was taken in it :D

also had one with a naked girl on it that I had another school pic taken with :D

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4th highest winning percentage. With 4 1st round picks this year, and all your draft picks that you gave us for Nash. Face the facts no one wants to play for Jim Buss. Hes a clueless owner. If you think Kobe is good enough now to bring you a title lay off the crack pipe yourself? Whats the big plan? Get Paul George haha that's gonna happen........... Get Durant? He doesn't like the spot light he would never play for the Lakers. No one wants to play for Jim Buss? Do you not understand how pathetic of an owner he is or did someone spike your coffee this morning?

As Stephen A Smith said WELCOME TO THE JIM BUSS ERA! :laugh3:

Hahahahaha!! you bring up what Stephen A to back up your discussion....I'm sorry but when does alot of draft picks guarantee titles...you say you have winning percentage yea but nothing to show for i, so who gives a shit ??

The fact of the matter regardless of who is an owner LA is still attractive place far more then the Suns..like if you have such a great owner right??? :laugh3: & who the hell said anything about Durant or George...how stupid are you do you even know the free agent list for 2014 & 2015

My bet is you will never see a title in your whole life..so don't get upset at me about it

(Typical suns fan always hating on what LA has )

stop crying & deal with it!

Austin6

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you think you will have such a bright future..get real nobody want's to play for a garbage franchise like the Suns..wake up & smell the roses. even though the Lakers are going thru a ruff year what do you have 0 titles...Lakers have a better shot at rebuilding way more then you....if you think draft picks will bring you a tiltle then get off the crack pipe :laugh3::laugh3:

Well OKC did draft Durant, Westbrook, Harden, and I believe Ibaka. If they didn't blow that team up early they certainly would have a ring now, or in the near future.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well OKC did draft Durant, Westbrook, Harden, and I believe Ibaka. If they didn't blow that team up early they certainly would have a ring now, or in the near future.

Yes it can happend but it's very rare & look OKC still hasn't won anything. They still in th efinals by a team that came together during FA. You have to also waste a little money for talent.

Losing Harden was a big mistake & IMO Westbrook & Durant our not really a good combo together.

Also draft picks a few years ago & in the past where far better then now, not alot of stars in college like before. So the chances of a team like the suns landing players like OKC did are very slim IMO

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahaha!! you bring up what Stephen A to back up your discussion....I'm sorry but when does alot of draft picks guarantee titles...you say you have winning percentage yea but nothing to show for i, so who gives a shit ??

The fact of the matter regardless of who is an owner LA is still attractive place far more then the Suns..like if you have such a great owner right??? :laugh3: & who the hell said anything about Durant or George...hoe stupid are you do you even know the free agent list for 2014 & 2015

My bet is you will never see a title in your whole life..so don't get upset at me about it

(Typical suns fan always hating on what LA has )

stop crying & deal with it!

If you knew anything about the Suns Jerry Colangelo built the team up and if he didn't leave pre 2004-2005 he would of got us 3 rings in the "Nash era". Because he would of resigned players like Joe Johnson, drafted players like Iguadola. Anyway it doesn't matter if LA is an "attractive place" because no one wants to play for Jim Buss. If you don't have a likable owner no one will go there we learned that with Robert Sarver. The Suns use to have a organization where players would want to go to. Because we had the best training staff and one of the better owners in the NBA in Jerry Colanegelo anyway. I'm done Jim Buss is a scrub and has no idea what he is doing. Have fun for the next 30 + years with no rings.

Have fun Clipping the Clippers toe nails for the next 30+ years. :laugh3:

Austin6

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it can happend but it's very rare & look OKC still hasn't won anything.

Losing Harden was a big mistake & IMO Westbrook & Durant our not really a good combo together.

Also draft picks a few years ago & in the past where far better then now, not alot of stars in college like before. So the chances of a team like the suns landing players like OKC did are very slim IMO

Have you seen the draft class this year? Unfortunately for Suns fans most of those first rounders are protected. But man draft picks are going to go far this year.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it can happend but it's very rare & look OKC still hasn't won anything.

Westbrook and Durant are not a good combo together? Okay I think this guy has 0 basketball knowledge.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Spurs and Thunder are perfect examples of what drafting can do for a franchise in terms of turning it around.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you seen the draft class this year? Unfortunately for Suns fans most of those first rounders are protected. But man draft picks are going to go far this year.

We also have Dragic who we could trade up hes a good piece.

ObamaForeverLOL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know where the poster got the idea that LeBron James is only worth six wins or only adds six wins to the Heat's total wins.

Here's a link to basketball reference:

2012-13 NBA Leaders | Basketball-Reference.com

Click on the link for the previous season and then click and reclick on the previous season and you will get your result.

LeBron James has led the league in Win Shares the past five years adding anywhere from fifteen to twenty one wins to his team's win total.

"You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts."

Last edited by a moderator:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook and Durant are not a good combo together? Okay I think this guy has 0 basketball knowledge.

Really?? many have agreed that Westbrook mainly wants to be the man & has not at times given the ball too Durant when he should of & that they might not fit well together.

It's funny that just a little while ago you where using Stephan A Smith as a resource to back up your comment & if i recall in the playoffs 2 years ago in the WCF & Finals he was clearly talking about this topic & that he needed to realize that KD was the number 1 option & not him.

FAIL BY YOU eeeehhhh!!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Spurs and Thunder are perfect examples of what drafting can do for a franchise in terms of turning it around.

Lakers fans think the only thing is free agency. But when they have a terrible owner that no one wants to play for? :noidea:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?? many have agreed that Westbrook mainly wants to be the man & has not at times given the ball too Durant when he should of & that they might not fit well together.

It's funny that just a little while ago you where using Stephan A Smith as a resource to back up your comment & if i recall in the playoffs 2 years ago in the WCF & Finals he was clearly talking about this topic & that he needed to realize that KD was the number 1 option & not him.

FAIL BY YOU eeeehhhh!!

Didn't they get the 1st seed in the west last year? If im not mistaken?

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you knew anything about the Suns Jerry Colangelo built the team up and if he didn't leave pre 2004-2005 he would of got us 3 rings in the "Nash era". Because he would of resigned players like Joe Johnson, drafted players like Iguadola. Anyway it doesn't matter if LA is an "attractive place" because no one wants to play for Jim Buss. If you don't have a likable owner no one will go there we learned that with Robert Sarver. The Suns use to have a organization where players would want to go to. Because we had the best training staff and one of the better owners in the NBA in Jerry Colanegelo anyway. I'm done Jim Buss is a scrub and has no idea what he is doing. Have fun for the next 30 + years with no rings.

Have fun Clipping the Clippers toe nails for the next 30+ years. :laugh3:

& have fun not ever getting a RING!!

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't they get the 1st seed in the west last year? If im not mistaken?

Oh God i wish you suns fan really understood basketball..Did they win a championship no right & i clearly remember your boy Stephan A talking about how Westbrook cost them about 2 games in that series in the finals....Them being together doesn't mean they cant play & win some games. Their are combos where you know click & can win titles. Its clear that theirs alot if's with these 2 in the playoffs. If you cant see that then your blind!

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you could make case...because really it not about whos the most valuable player...LeBron for example take him off the heat I doubt they are a lottery team or anything...they probably are still top 5 team.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh God i wish you suns fan really understood basketball..Did they win a championship no right & i clearly remember your boy Stephan A talking about how Westbrook cost them about 2 games in that series in the finals....Them being together doesn't mean they cant play & win some games. Their are combos where you know click & can win titles. Its clear that theirs alot if's with these 2 in the playoffs. If you cant see that then your blind!

Thats because Westbrook hurt himself? Westbrook didnt cost them anything. Harden never got in his rhythm in the 2012 finals. If they would of kept that core together and had a healthy Westbrook they would of won in 2012-2013 trust me. With how inconsistent Wade and Bosh were last year. That Big 3 would of destroyed the heat. I still believe even a healthy Westbrook and Durant would of won a title last year.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the draft picks we have this year and the draft picks you gave us. We have a good chance of getting some future nba superstars........... But okay think whatever you want. :suds:

Ok & with alot of clear cap space next season Lakers can get a FA or 2 during the offseason right ?? but you assume & already predicted the Lakers future because you know exactly whats going on in Laker land since you have connection right ??

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok & with alot of clear cap space next season Lakers can get a FA or 2 during the offseason right ?? but you assume & already predicted the Lakers future because you know exactly whats going on in Laker land since you have connection right ??

Yes I know no one wants to play for Jim Buss. And I stand by that. He has no idea what free agents to target. Why the fuck did he sign Nick Young? What is he gonna do but make you a better team. You guys need to rebuild not hope your clueless owner goes after the right free agents.......... :clap: