• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul Ryan just held a press conference to talk about replacement of Obamacare.

I think this is good, because there are certainly flaws with Obamacare, especially in regards to the employer mandate and how that impacts small businesses, work hours, etc. The premium increases are overstated because they are never stated in the context of what typical rate increases are, though there are certainly a few states with legitimate issues right now in that department.

I think if the discussion is focused on how to preserve health insurance for people (rather than just repeal it with no plan in place), this is a win-win in the long term. :thumb:

We'll see in the coming months how that comes to fruition. I certainly think that regardless of how it manifests, getting a kind of national health care system in place will be a boon to Obama's legacy.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul Ryan just held a press conference to talk about replacement of Obamacare.

I think this is good, because there are certainly flaws with Obamacare, especially in regards to the employer mandate and how that impacts small businesses, work hours, etc. The premium increases are overstated because they are never stated in the context of what typical rate increases are, though there are certainly a few states with legitimate issues right now in that department.

I think if the discussion is focused on how to preserve health insurance for people (rather than just repeal it with no plan in place), this is a win-win in the long term. :thumb:

We'll see in the coming months how that comes to fruition. I certainly think that regardless of how it manifests, getting a kind of national health care system in place will be a boon to Obama's legacy.

Just don't call it socialized health care...

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This (bottom right image):

...explains that:

VRbL0Hr.jpg

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure this is just fake news/alternative facts/alternative reality...

"I just don't think it's useful to be doing investigation after investigation, particularly of your own party," Paul said in an appearance on Fox News Radio's "Kilmeade and Friends." ''We'll never even get started with doing the things we need to do like repealing Obamacare if we're spending our whole time having Republicans investigate Republicans. I think it makes no sense."

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"I just don't think it's useful to be doing investigation after investigation, particularly of your own party," Paul said in an appearance on Fox News Radio's "Kilmeade and Friends." ''We'll never even get started with doing the things we need to do like repealing Obamacare if we're spending our whole time having Republicans investigate Republicans. I think it makes no sense."

Sounds like a win-win to me.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, and we're not even a month into his presidency - How does he last 4 years, I can't see it happening.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, essentially business as usual like the past 4 years?

10az083cl0gy.jpg

IT'S ILLEGAL! IT'S FAKE! HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY!
latest

Man, and we're not even a month into his presidency - How does he last 4 years, I can't see it happening.

Part of me is impressed he made it this far. A small part, but part nonetheless.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can Trumpster fire become a thing because I think it could catch on...

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't Michigan have enough problems already?

Michigan Democrat Debbie Stabenow’s Senate seat is up for grabs in 2018, and the state’s Republican party is feeling optimistic about their chances to defeat the three-term senator after Donald Trump became the first GOP presidential candidate to carry the Great Lakes State since 1988. The Republicans have not decided who they’re running against Stabenow yet, but according to Roll Call, one name that has come up at last week’s Michigan GOP convention is prominent Detroit resident Robert Ritchie. Not ringing a bell? His name is Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid…

http://www.stereogum.com/1925061/mi...ebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=timeline

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't Michigan have enough problems already?

Michigan Democrat Debbie Stabenow’s Senate seat is up for grabs in 2018, and the state’s Republican party is feeling optimistic about their chances to defeat the three-term senator after Donald Trump became the first GOP presidential candidate to carry the Great Lakes State since 1988. The Republicans have not decided who they’re running against Stabenow yet, but according to Roll Call, one name that has come up at last week’s Michigan GOP convention is prominent Detroit resident Robert Ritchie. Not ringing a bell? His name is Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid…

Michigan GOP Considering Kid Rock As Senate Candidate

it would be something if Dems replace Stabenow with Marshall Bruce Mathers III

Status
Not open for further replies.