• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEC 2012 schedule...

What should this thread be about?

• The OP's topic

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Anti-SEC jelly rants

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasn't. You recruited him anyway. He was a 2-3 star recruit that got no real offers outside of Texas Tech.

But you said he led our team to a nation championship...and he beat the team with the 4 and 5 star talent from Texas.

:L

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Untitled-13-3.gif

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matthew Stafford.

Excellent recruit, 5 star kid, that's one. got any more?

My point was that Bama wasn't getting top talent from Texas. And on the whole, neither is the SEC for the most part. There's a few here and there.....but nobody in the SEC really recruits Texas well per se.

That will change, especially when you start getting games in the state. And I still say anyone that thinks the SEC coaches don't want Texas talent are completely, unequivocably, crazy and total homers.

Texas for CERTAIN would take Florida or California or Georgia or Ohio talent if they could get the top players from there in a heartbeat. Every school would. The same is true for Texas talent.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there are couple on the roster now, but I don't really know. That was more of a smart ass post, than a make a point post.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there are couple on the roster now, but I don't really know. That was more of a smart ass post, than a make a point post.

I'm not trying to be a smartass.....you guys just take everything as anti-SEC and personal, no matter what's TRULY being said.

Saban, Petrino, Richt, Miles, Spurrier, Chizik, Muschamp, CAN'T WAIT to recruit Texas kids, make no mistakes. There's just too much talent in a state that large, and A&M isn't getting a lot of those kids. It's prime for the plucking, if they can get those kids that would have gone to Tech, or OSU, or A&M, or Mizzou.....think about what Georgia could have done with a Robert Griffin.....those guys are there to be had.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SEC commissioner Mike Slive has said that next season’s schedule will be a one-year deal and that beginning in 2013 a new long-term rotation will be put into place.

One of the things to look for next season is Missouri and Texas A&M both getting some marquee games at home with it being their first year in the league

__

Like I said and Star has been saying in this thread. SEC is going to put its stamp in Texas and A&M will be the one bitch slapped. :lol: They got played and its sad but good luck to the Aggies. Now for the BIG TWELVE we need to get back to 12 asap.

One year deal, then we will change it back, I promise - Mike Slive :pound:

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that article says georgia will probably dodge bama,lsu and arky again next year, and said that florida will be playing @tamu...so it sounds like if i was to guess florida,lsu,bama will play at tamu,maybe arky(probably send tamu to arky)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the official 2012 SEC conference schedule. Florida, LSU, and Mizzou go to College Station and it appears A&M will play Arkansas at a neutral site.