• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEC 2012 schedule...

What should this thread be about?

• The OP's topic

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Anti-SEC jelly rants

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A&M will probably get Alabama and LSU at home and maybe host Florida or Tennessee.

I can see them wanting premier programs/names in Texas very first year.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Bonnette @LSUBonnette
RT @SECSportsUpdate: Working through final stages of '12 SEC FB Sked. Won't be released until after Christmas.

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's only because SEC schools were ranked high. You played Oregon, and then some directional schools and WVU OOC.

Nearly every SEC school schedules the same way, it's not like we're making some bold, out of left park prediction. It's what you DO.......geez, you guys act like this is some mystery or something.

377873_224355920971791_126894987384552_512423_2111639615_n.jpg

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A&M will probably get Alabama and LSU at home and maybe host Florida or Tennessee.

I can see them wanting premier programs/names in Texas very first year.

Doubtful...they are going to play all of the west, Mizzou, and then one other team from the East.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubtful...they are going to play all of the west, Mizzou, and then one other team from the East.

We'll see. But I think it's fairly obvious Bama and LSU will go to CS, and wouldn't have it any other way. I'd bet Arky will go to CS as well. The SEC will make sure all the top programs go TO Texas to recruit, you can bet the mortgage on that one.

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see. But I think it's fairly obvious Bama and LSU will go to CS, and wouldn't have it any other way. I'd bet Arky will go to CS as well. The SEC will make sure all the top programs go TO Texas to recruit, you can bet the mortgage on that one.

We'll see, I wouldn't bet that mortgage yet.

Bama should have @Tennessee, @ LSU, @ Arkansas...and Ole Miss, MSU, and Auburn at home. So it will come down to how the East games work out.

Again, thank you for your "expert" analysis.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see, I wouldn't bet that mortgage yet.

Bama should have @Tennessee, @ LSU, @ Arkansas...and Ole Miss, MSU, and Auburn at home. So it will come down to how the East games work out.

Again, thank you for your "expert" analysis.

Don't be so sure. With the schedule change OU had to travel to OSU two straight years. Usual rotations will not work. Someone will get screwed.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The schedule will have nothing to do with "fairness", it will have everything to do with getting Saban, Miles, Petrino, etc IN TEXAS to recruit in front of Texas kids.

It WILL happen - and it should be fairly obvious that it will. Not sure why some of you are so adamant that it won't.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We already recruit Texas kids....

I hear Bama travels to Missouri next year (2012)

No you don't. You recruit kids nobody else in Texas really wanted. You have the chance to get your team and coach in front of the TOP kids in Texas. And yes, your coach DEFINITELY wants that to happen.

It's in the best interests of the SEC, which is why I see it happening. Let's face it, its really the only reason the let A&M in - to get recruits and the TV market.

Saban will want this to happen. So will Miles. Petrino will want in, as well as Chizik and Muschamp.

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you don't. You recruit kids nobody else in Texas really wanted. You have the chance to get your team and coach in front of the TOP kids in Texas. And yes, your coach DEFINITELY wants that to happen.

It's in the best interests of the SEC, which is why I see it happening. Let's face it, its really the only reason the let A&M in - to get recruits and the TV market.

Saban will want this to happen. So will Miles. Petrino will want in, as well as Chizik and Muschamp.

OK, whatever you say Boss. I see A&M & the Longhorns is eat up with all that Texas talent

TigerBait1971

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you are fucking delusional.....I mean really......

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

12492813.jpg

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are fucking delusional.....I mean really......

Name for me the top Texas recruits Bama got that were seriously pursued by any teams in Texas. I'll wait.

This should be good. Enlighten me.

TigerBait1971

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name for me the top Texas recruits Bama got that were seriously pursued by any teams in Texas. I'll wait.

This should be good. Enlighten me.

I thought you meant the SEC as a whole...not just BAMA....

...move along....

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you meant the SEC as a whole...not just BAMA....

...move along....

LSU gets their fair share, but they by far do better than any other SEC teams in Texas.....nobody else really gets the top talent on anything close to a recurring or regular basis.

Texas and OU pretty much have the top talent locked down. This is why it's imperative the SEC get their top teams playing IN Texas.

You guys may miss the importance of this, but I guarantee you Slive, Saban, Miles, etc do not.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU gets their fair share, but they by far do better than any other SEC teams in Texas.....nobody else really gets the top talent on anything close to a recurring or regular basis.

Texas and OU pretty much have the top talent locked down. This is why it's imperative the SEC get their top teams playing IN Texas.

You guys may miss the importance of this, but I guarantee you Slive, Saban, Miles, etc do not.

If Texas HS players are so vastly superior to talent other states produce, why haven't Texas and OU won every single BCS title?

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Alabama is doing just fine without Texas recruits. How is Texas doing with all those awesome Texas recruits?