• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEC 2012 schedule...

What should this thread be about?

• The OP's topic

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Anti-SEC jelly rants

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Texas HS players are so vastly superior to talent other states produce, why haven't Texas and OU won every single BCS title?

Never said they were VASTLY superior. WHY is the reading comprehension on this board at such an all time low???

If you think Saban, Miles, etc DON'T want Texas top tier talent, you're high......or stupid.

When those schedules come out, and Bama and LSU both are playing in Texas, don't act surprised, this is not hard to see coming.

Seriously, some of you here just LOVE to argue over nothing.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the TV market money is more important than the recruits.

This as well, which is just ANOTHER reason why the top teams will be playing in Texas next year.

A&m doesn't pull in ratings right now in the state. Having all the big boys there will definitely help pull those ratings and cash flow UP.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said they were VASTLY superior. WHY is the reading comprehension on this board at such an all time low???

If you think Saban, Miles, etc DON'T want Texas top tier talent, you're high......or stupid.

When those schedules come out, and Bama and LSU both are playing in Texas, don't act surprised, this is not hard to see coming.

Seriously, some of you here just LOVE to argue over nothing.

You implied it slick. Look who's calling the pot black... and you never answered my question. Are you Craig James????

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You implied it slick. Look who's calling the pot black... and you never answered my question.

I didn't imply anything. I outright said the top schools and coaches WANT Texas talent.

YOU decided to make it more than that. And my statement is true, which makes your end of the discussion pointless.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't imply anything. I outright said the top schools and coaches WANT Texas talent.

YOU decided to make it more than that. And my statement is true, which makes your end of the discussion pointless.

YOUR statement is that of an arrogant know-it-all who absolutely fails to recognize the process and art of conversing with people; you need to chill the fuck out and stop being so damned hostile Mr. Inferiority Complex...

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOUR statement is that of an arrogant know-it-all who absolutely fails to recognize the process and art of conversing with people; you need to chill the fuck out and stop being so damned hostile Mr. Inferiority Complex...

Who's being hostile? I have said since the beginning of this thread - that the top teams in the SEC will most likely play in Texas for recruiting and TV purposes.

Not once did I say there was something wrong with this, nor did I insult any SEC teams. I even said it's in the best interests of the conference to do so.

I can't help you if you can't read and comprehend. Stop blaming me for your lack of understanding.

I'm not a know-it-all, I'm wrong all the time, and can be wrong in this case as well. But I'd be willing to bet I'm not, simply because it's not advantageous to the SEC NOT to schedule the best teams coming to Texas next year.

This entire "debate" is about SEC fans getting butthurt over a simple concept: the SEC WANTS to take advantage of Texas A&M. WHY this is an issue for you guys, i don't really understand.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
miles, saban, etc. dont need nor want anything to do with those imbred fucks from texas.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deep breaths people, deep breaths... it seems that the SEC has done fairly well without having poached the dearth of talent from the cold, dead hands of Texas and Oklahoma, so you'll have to excuse me if I'm skeptical that the scheduling will revolve around getting teams into Texas ASAP.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hearing LSU @ aTm next year....dropping the game @ Kentucky and picking up SCAR at home....

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
miles, saban, etc. dont need nor want anything to do with those imbred fucks from texas.

Yep, their NC team just so happened to be led by a Texas QB......but you know, they don't want anything to do with Texas kids.

That's why they went all in trying to recruit Malcolm Brown last year, and lost out to Texas on that kid.

That's why they were scared to death of Will Lyles, because both Auburn and LSU were trying to recruit Lache Seastrunk, another top RB prospect from Texas.

Get a fucking clue, moron

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Games are on TV & Texas kids can come & watch a game at Bryant-Denny...

That means very little. MOST kids go to school close to home. They grow up watching games locally, and root for those teams in their backyard.

Getting your team, on their turf annually, beating down those local teams carries weight.

If all it took to get kids nationally was to be on TV, you'd actually have a point. But you know that's not the case. I can't even believe I'm having this convo with you guys.

Like I said.....your coaches know how important it is to be seen in person by recruits, and they will take every opportunity to do so.

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, their NC team just so happened to be led by a Texas QB......but you know, they don't want anything to do with Texas kids.

That's why they went all in trying to recruit Malcolm Brown last year, and lost out to Texas on that kid.

That's why they were scared to death of Will Lyles, because both Auburn and LSU were trying to recruit Lache Seastrunk, another top RB prospect from Texas.

Get a fucking clue, moron

Wait, I thought you said that Alabama doesn't get any of the top Texas talent?

:confused2:

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, I thought you said that Alabama doesn't get any of the top Texas talent?

:confused2:

He wasn't. You recruited him anyway. He was a 2-3 star recruit that got no real offers outside of Texas Tech.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^
Maybe, he is a tool when he's talking about the SEC, A&M and Texas - but I think I have seen him string together a few non-douche posts about other topics.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anywho, against the standings in the poll...

It's already been posted that there will be no schedule before Christmas, :sad: but here's a link...

2012 Georgia Football Schedule won’t be released before Christmas

This blogger's bet involves Carolina moving on our schedule, and us starting SEC play in week 2 at Mizzou. stard will like our OOC games, no Boise next year.

•09/01 – Buffalo
•09/08 – at Missouri
•09/15 – Florida Atlantic
•09/22 – Vanderbilt
•09/29 – Tennessee
•10/06 – at South Carolina
•10/13 – at Kentucky
•10/20 – Open Date
•10/27 – Florida (at Jacksonville, FL)
•11/03 – Ole Miss
•11/10 – at Auburn
•11/17 – Georgia Southern