• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle looks average at best.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bolded is patently false. RGIII didn't get used up and spit out. In fact, they sat him down in order to send him into the off-season healthy. I don't think he's superstar material where it counts. In between his ears.

I will give you that Wilson is in a better situation than Bob. Maybe Griffin needs a slice of humble pie. He thinks he already made it and feels entitled. He has a lot of work to do.

That is your opinion. RGIII is one of the smartest QB's in the league. I agree there are bees flying around in his head at this point. I think I stated well what I think caused this. You want to blame RGIII? Go ahead but don't call my OPINION false, it is still my opinion. I think the evidence backs me up. I also think the 49er / Hawks rivalry is affecting your judgement.....

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is your opinion. RGIII is one of the smartest QB's in the league. I agree there are bees flying around in his head at this point. I think I stated well what I think caused this. You want to blame RGIII? Go ahead but don't call my OPINION false, it is still my opinion. I think the evidence backs me up. I also think the 49er / Hawks rivalry is affecting your judgement.....

Agree to disagree. :suds:

Ksfnslayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rival teams know each other's moves very well and it comes down to prep and who wants it the most. Cardinals needed this game to stay in the hunt and the defenses on both sides looked excellent. Palmer had the edge offensively and Wilson was a little off the mark but didn't make any serious mistakes. Palmer is difficult to keep pinned down and he keeps at it even with 5 int. Wilson did some good running again but they could not find rhythm, with a lot of penalties thrown in. Bad after point. Looked like the ball definitely hit the ground on the int at the end and was surprised the refs passed that by but probably we're more interested in wrapping up the game. Cardinals deserve to make playoffs and whole NFC west is getting red hot from top to bottom. Rams will be nasty next week!

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is overreaction monday............ seattle is not 'average'. they are a good team. possibly great, but time will tell. hopefully this game helps to bring some of the hawks fans back to earth (those that had already crowned themselves champs).

every team in this league is beatable on any given sunday, including the hawks. they will still be the favorite to win the NFC crown. however, that is not a given. their offense is (and has been all season) a question mark. yes, they have put up some gaudy numbers against some teams. however, their offense has also disappeared at times this season and that seems to be their achilles heel and where they could get tripped up in january.

we will just have to see how it plays out.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is overreaction monday............ seattle is not 'average'. they are a good team. possibly great, but time will tell. hopefully this game helps to bring some of the hawks fans back to earth (those that had already crowned themselves champs).

every team in this league is beatable on any given sunday, including the hawks. they will still be the favorite to win the NFC crown. however, that is not a given. their offense is (and has been all season) a question mark. yes, they have put up some gaudy numbers against some teams. however, their offense has also disappeared at times this season and that seems to be their achilles heel and where they could get tripped up in january.

They gotta beat the Rams, first. They are a good team but they have work left to do. I will have a better feeling about my team tonight...hopefully, but not guaranteed.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Palmer's had a pretty mediocre season, but he's played very well as of late. Cards have won 7 of their last 8. Palmer's stats over that stretch:

173/257 (67.32%), 2126 yards, 8.27 Y/A, 14 TD, 8 INT, 97.8 rating

And that's with that 4 INT performance from yesterday.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team has a bad game, and it's not like AZ is a shitty team. They have a very good Def and their offense is clicking now. Sometimes a loss like this is what teams need to pull their heads out of their ass. I think Sea is just fine and prob more pissed of than ever. I still like them in the SB, well at least getting their. Shake it off and move on. Its not like they lost to Jac or Wash or some shitty team like that.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynch, Sherman, and probably both safeties were more valuable than Wilson, to start.

I had to read this twice.
You have no idea of what you speak.

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I agree with all of that and in a strange way, I'm glad we got that stupid "unbeaten at home" monkey off our backs now and not in say, the NFCCG. It's still going to be a hard road ahead and Seattle is still the top seed.Carolina, San Fran, New Orleans or whoever still have to beat us in our house and that is no easy task with our defense. I think Wilson and the offense can learn from this and be better for it but we will see. I just want us to beat the Rams next week and wrap this thing up. The Rams will play us tough. They always do and want to play spoiler but we have to be confident.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with all of that and in a strange way, I'm glad we got that stupid "unbeaten at home" monkey off our backs now and not in say, the NFCCG. It's still going to be a hard road ahead and Seattle is still the top seed.Carolina, San Fran, New Orleans or whoever still have to beat us in our house and that is no easy task with our defense. I think Wilson and the offense can learn from this and be better for it but we will see. I just want us to beat the Rams next week and wrap this thing up. The Rams will play us tough. They always do and want to play spoiler but we have to be confident.

Honestly when Seattle lost to Arizona all I thought was well they are now going be just fine in the playoffs. I thought the whole can't lose at home thing would put some unnecessary pressure on the team that they couldn't let the playoffs be the moment that they finally lost at home. Plus a lot of HOF players in the past have talked about the benefit of a late season loss as it causes a team to really look at themselves and have to correct some of the mistakes they have been making. Hard to focus on the negative when all you do is win.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG...they are now 12-3 with all three losses by a TD or less to 10 win teams. God, they must be awful!

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to read this twice.
You have no idea of what you speak.

Tell me your offense is the reason you're where you are. It has nothing to do with your defense dominating games at all. You can believe what you want, but you're full of shit. Defense has got you this far.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me your offense is the reason you're where you are. It has nothing to do with your defense dominating games at all. You can believe what you want, but you're full of shit. Defense has got you this far.

Without Wilson they dont close a lot of the games that they have won this year.

He's 4th in league in YPA and rarely turns the ball over. He's not replaceable.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without Sherman or either safety you don't have leads to close.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly when Seattle lost to Arizona all I thought was well they are now going be just fine in the playoffs. I thought the whole can't lose at home thing would put some unnecessary pressure on the team that they couldn't let the playoffs be the moment that they finally lost at home. Plus a lot of HOF players in the past have talked about the benefit of a late season loss as it causes a team to really look at themselves and have to correct some of the mistakes they have been making. Hard to focus on the negative when all you do is win.

There seems to be this idea going around that teams need be red hot going in to the playoffs in order to win SBs.

Someone posted this interesting bit on the Hawks board last night:

The 2012 Ravens lost four of their final five games. Won the SB
The 2011 NYG lost 23-10 at home to the 6-10 Redskins in week 15. Went on to win the SB
The 2010 Packers lost 2 of their final four. Went on to win the SB
The 2009 Saints lost their final 3 games (started 13-0), including one to the 3-13 Bucs and 8-8 Panthers. Won the SB
The 2007 Giants lost 2 of their final 3. Went on to win the SB.
The 2006 Colts lost 3 of 4 before winning their final game. Went on to win the SB

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without Sherman or either safety you don't have leads to close.

Maybe without all three. The depth on defense has proven itself over and over, losing one of those guys would suck, but the wheels would not fall off the way they would without Wilson.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without a single one of them. The other corners are interchangeable precisely because of the play you have got from them three.

If you replace Wilson with an average QB maybe you drop a game. If you replace any of them with an average guy, you drop several.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There seems to be this idea going around that teams need be red hot going in to the playoffs in order to win SBs.

Someone posted this interesting bit on the Hawks board last night:

The 2012 Ravens lost four of their final five games. Won the SB
The 2011 NYG lost 23-10 at home to the 6-10 Redskins in week 15. Went on to win the SB
The 2010 Packers lost 2 of their final four. Went on to win the SB
The 2009 Saints lost their final 3 games (started 13-0), including one to the 3-13 Bucs and 8-8 Panthers. Won the SB
The 2007 Giants lost 2 of their final 3. Went on to win the SB.
The 2006 Colts lost 3 of 4 before winning their final game. Went on to win the SB

yep, being hot in december really has no bearing on whether or not a team will be hot in january (which is one of the reasons the suggestions that the seahawks are going to be 'unbeatable' at home in january were
innaccurate)

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without a single one of them. The other corners are interchangeable precisely because of the play you have got from them three.

If you replace Wilson with an average QB maybe you drop a game. If you replace any of them with an average guy, you drop several.

Maybe one game? Have you seen how many close games these guys play?

Get real man. Seriously, you dont know what you're talking about. Cant blame you, I doubt you watch them every week. I dont watch the Pats every week, so I couldn't make definitive statements about them either.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:10:

Hmmm, how do I handle a child that likes to call me names online?

You seem to think you are an expert on the Seahawks. Too bad we can't debate this.
To put it mildly in adult fashion, you are a fool.:lame: