• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle looks average at best.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a seahawk fan I have to give cudo's to Arizona. They played very well and made the seattle offense struggle all game long. Some questionable calls but you should never be in a position where those make a difference. Bottom line is the Cards played a very good game. Seattle didn't. Wilson may have had his worst game.
And the penalties really hurt. Stupid penalties. The Hawks can only blame themselves. They have a lot of work to do this week. So no whining about calls.
Congrats to Arizona.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say the entire field is mediocre compared to a lot of years. Usually there's one or two teams that are much more complete than anyone this year.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You had to know this would happen. Nobody stays hot all year anymore, not even the 18-1 team a few years back.

With that said, HFA still holds weight. Outside of SF and CAR, I think Seattle will stomp the rest of those clown babies.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That has got to shake their confidence of invincibility at home

They are still a great team and likely SB contender, but they really needed to have that Home Field Dominance.

It was such a psychological weapon that other teams simply wilted before they even took the field.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and people seriously thought Wilson should be in the MVP race?? I love the guy, former badger he is gonna have a great career. But he is nowhere near MVP caliber.

HOw do we know this?

If Peyton/Brady/Brees/Rodgers lost a game when their D forced 4 turnovers and only allowed 17 points the media would SLAUGHTER THEM. It happens to wilson and there is hardly a mention of his poor performance.

Again, nothing against russell. He is one of my favorite players in the NFL, but I can't stand this outburst of WIlson for MVP that has started the past 4 weeks or so.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That has got to shake their confidence of invincibility at home

They are still a great team and likely SB contender, but they really needed to have that Home Field Dominance.

It was such a psychological weapon that other teams simply wilted before they even took the field.

Any team that let that affect them before actually showing up for the game is not a threat to a real team anyways. You have to have it mentally to win an NFL playoff game.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardinals are the hottest team in the NFL and could end up 11-5 and not make the playoffs. Just goes to show how good the NFC West is.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and people seriously thought Wilson should be in the MVP race?? I love the guy, former badger he is gonna have a great career. But he is nowhere near MVP caliber.

HOw do we know this?

If Peyton/Brady/Brees/Rodgers lost a game when their D forced 4 turnovers and only allowed 17 points the media would SLAUGHTER THEM. It happens to wilson and there is hardly a mention of his poor performance.

Again, nothing against russell. He is one of my favorite players in the NFL, but I can't stand this outburst of WIlson for MVP that has started the past 4 weeks or so.

Most (including most Seattle fans) knew he wasn't even seattle's MVP.

If I'm facing them my goal is to put the ball in Russell's hands, every play if I can.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're 12-3.

Queue the sky is falling and the party is over talk.....

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most (including most Seattle fans) knew he wasn't even seattle's MVP.

If I'm facing them my goal is to put the ball in Russell's hands, every play if I can.

Every defense does that.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every defense does that.

Just a point on him acting like people thought Russell was MVP. Most Seattle fans didn't make that claim.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're 12-3.

Queue the sky is falling and the party is over talk.....

Don't know if this is sarcasm or Nor. If Not. Go to the thread................

We got 3 people including me to try and change persectives

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Just a point on him acting like people thought Russell was MVP. Most Seattle fans didn't make that claim.

True, it was mostly talking head idiots in the media making those stupid claims. Any intelligent fan knew and knows that Wilson has a long way to go. He really has been just okay most of the year and that's alright. He's still really young and the hype machine needs to slow down sometimes. This defense is the key to Seattle's success. Our team (the offense more precisely) played like shit today and the defense gave up big plays and took stupid penalties when Carson Palmer was practically gifting us a win.

Having said that, the Cards defense was great today and they earned the win so a :suds::suds: to them and their fans.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team has a let down, so I woul'dnt go into panic mode yet. I still think that they are the team to beat this year, that line is fast and that secondary is big and physical. Wilson only threw 1 pick I believe and it wasnt his fault. Give some credit to Zona;s D

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HOw do we know this?

It was never Wilson for MVP. It was "Well, if Peyton Manning weren't clearly head and shoulders above the rest of the entire league then who might we give it to" conversation. And if you get past Manning then he might be in the conversation. I think he might be top 10-15 players this year but nobody took that talk seriously.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was never Wilson for MVP. It was "Well, if Peyton Manning weren't clearly head and shoulders above the rest of the entire league then who might we give it to" conversation. And if you get past Manning then he might be in the conversation. I think he might be top 10-15 players this year but nobody took that talk seriously.

No, he wouldn't be. He wasn't MVP of Seattle. He wasn't even all that close.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, he wouldn't be. He wasn't MVP of Seattle. He wasn't even all that close.

Then who was? Apparently you follow this team a lot. He's been running for his life half the season because the best o-linemen have been injured and he's still done his job. Is he better than the entire secondary unit? No. Is he better than any individual on the unit? Yes. If you have a contrary opinion then please tell me who should get it.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every defense does that.

The Saints did that and RW killed them. This was just one of the games.

Good thing is this team can still achieve everything they wanted to for the season next week.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynch, Sherman, and probably both safeties were more valuable than Wilson, to start.