• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle looks average at best.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told Seattle fans they're beatable in Seattle at times. They have looked dominant at times but this is the 3rd game I've seen where they looked shaky in Seattle. The other 2 were home games against Tampa and Tennessee. If you travel well as Carolina and San Fran does, you can win in Seattle.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then who was? Apparently you follow this team a lot. He's been running for his life half the season because the best o-linemen have been injured and he's still done his job. Is he better than the entire secondary unit? No. Is he better than any individual on the unit? Yes. If you have a contrary opinion then please tell me who should get it.

Let me give you a hint about JDM. He is obsessed with RGIII. The fact that some people are now saying Wilson was the better pick or is performing better, well that doesn't make JDM very happy.

He's just trying to minimize Wilson because almost anyone would take him over RGIII, if they had it back to do all over. I wouldn't even sweat it, husk.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you're wrong.

But I gave him multiple people more valuable to Seattle this year than Wilson.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynch, Sherman, and probably both safeties were more valuable than Wilson, to start.

Lynch? This isn't 2012. He's been under 50 yards more times than he's been over 100 this year. And Wilson had 500 rushing yards himself. As far as Sherman and ET goes, they work as a unit. You're telling me that the Seahawks would be better off losing Wilson over losing Thomas or Sherman? If Wilson goes down the season's over. He plays the most important position on the field and he's done well. Not MVP-worthy, but certainly MVP for his team worthy.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. If you had the choice to replace Wilson with an average QB or any of the others with an average player at their respective positions, Wilson's the one to be replaced.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told Seattle fans they're beatable in Seattle at times. They have looked dominant at times but this is the 3rd game I've seen where they looked shaky in Seattle. The other 2 were home games against Tampa and Tennessee. If you travel well as Carolina and San Fran does, you can win in Seattle.

You're amazing.

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I agree with all of that. A good defense can win anywhere at any time. I'm happy that the Hawks also have one of those defenses. Our defense does it's job and quits taking stupid, untimely penalties, we should be able to beat anybody at home but there aren't any givens in this game. San Fran and Carolina are out there and one of them is coming. I'm hopeful and confident that our guys will be ready for that day. We shall see, probably in the NFCCG. We still have some business to take care of next week against a feisty Rams team that always plays their best against us. The Clink is still one of, if not the toughest stadiums to come into so I still have confidence.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. If you had the choice to replace Wilson with an average QB or any of the others with an average player at their respective positions, Wilson's the one to be replaced.

Yeah, kind of like the team we had 2 years ago that went 7-9? You have quite a few opinions about a team that you clearly don't know a thing about. You still bitter about this or something?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lxH3Ul0zKQ]Seahawks vs. Patriots Game Winning Touchdown - YouTube[/ame]

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, I'm glad you're not my team's GM.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me give you a hint about JDM. He is obsessed with RGIII. The fact that some people are now saying Wilson was the better pick or is performing better, well that doesn't make JDM very happy.

He's just trying to minimize Wilson because almost anyone would take him over RGIII, if they had it back to do all over. I wouldn't even sweat it, husk.

Yeah, you're probably right. This whole "young qb" thing the NFL is jamming down everyone's throats is starting to get old. Bottom line is that Manning put in a Goliath type season this and comparing him to any other QB is laughable.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm glad you're not my team's GM.

I'm not talking long term. Just what they have added to the team this season. All have been more valuable than Wilson.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am a Russell Wilson fan. I have been since I watched him in college. I don't think Russell is better than RGIII. I think that they are both very special young men and Russell is in a clearly better situation.

I said at the beginning of the year that "Washington would use him up and spit him out" They have now done that. I'd love to have RGIII sitting on the NE bench. He'd be a starting superstar when he is ready.

RW's game works because he is a smart competitor. He is a winner and winners win.

I would not turn either of these guys down for my "next QB"

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, kind of like the team we had 2 years ago that went 7-9? You have quite a few opinions about a team that you clearly don't know a thing about. You still bitter about this or something?

Seahawks vs. Patriots Game Winning Touchdown - YouTube

You mean with both safeties in their second year and Sherman a rookie? Of course they couldn't carry the team yet. But this year they did.

And no, I don't give a shit your team beat mine. I talk every team that has some relevance. Yours isn't special or unique in that respect.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a Russell Wilson fan. I have been since I watched him in college. I don't think Russell is better than RGIII. I think that they are both very special young men and Russell is in a clearly better situation.

I said at the beginning of the year that "Washington would use him up and spit him out" They have now done that. I'd love to have RGIII sitting on the NE bench. He'd be a starting superstar when he is ready.

RW's game works because he is a smart competitor. He is a winner and winners win.

Great post.

RW is clearly on the better team and is flourishing in Seattle. I'm not sure Russell would be, well Russell, in DC.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he wouldn't. With Brady or manning the redskins are still lucky to win 6 games.

RG3 has nothing to do with this topic, despite an idiot claiming otherwise, though.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he wouldn't. With Brady or manning the redskins are still lucky to win 6 games.

RG3 has nothing to do with this topic, despite an idiot claiming otherwise, though.

Name calling are we?

tumblr_m7sdx3OjxI1qc4zy6.gif

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, HOF QB's would win 6 games with the team that I'm not talking about. Why don't you actually defend the guy who you're pulling for instead of trying to pull every other QB down. 3 wins, benched, and now his dad who's really just some guy off the streets as far as the team goes who's feeling the need to meddle in a billion dollar business. Go RG ME!

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't bring him up. I just responded to the actual reasonable post about him. But yes. If Washington were disbanded tomorrow maybe 10 guys make another roster. A QB can't do it himself.

None of this has anything to do with the fact that there are multiple players more valuable to Seattle than Wilson this year.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The bolded is patently false. RGIII didn't get used up and spit out. In fact, they sat him down in order to send him into the off-season healthy. I don't think he's superstar material where it counts. In between his ears.

I will give you that Wilson is in a better situation than Bob. Maybe Griffin needs a slice of humble pie. He thinks he already made it and feels entitled. He has a lot of work to do.