• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle has issues

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
original.jpg

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
As the old saying goes...if you dish it out you have to be able to take it. Pride yourself on being obnoxious, loud, and annoying fans but then act butthurt when a commercial plays on that card. Their players and coaches reflect their fans - bunch of god damned crybabies. I would love nothing more than to see a team destroy them in the playoffs in Seattle, if that team is us I would be doing naked cartwheels.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Regardless of the loss on Sunday, they're having an amazing season and yet they get all worked up over an ad? They must be really bored over in Seattle.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing that bothered me about the commercial was its lack of honesty. They made Kap look cool and composéd and left out him pissing himself whenever he goes to Seattle.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The only thing that bothered me about the commercial was its lack of honesty. They made Kap look cool and composéd and left out him pissing himself whenever he goes to Seattle.

I agree. It never rains that hard in Seattle. Common misconception.

my2cents

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Regardless of the loss on Sunday, they're having an amazing season and yet they get all worked up over an ad? They must be really bored over in Seattle.

I honestly think the fans have some sort of inferiority complex about their team. They've never won anything, so they are so insecure over their team being "the best" in the league, the moment anyone disagrees, they get their panties in a ruffle. I guess that's par for the course though, if you've never won anything, you probably won't know how to act with a little class once you finally do win something.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think the fans have some sort of inferiority complex about their team. They've never won anything, so they are so insecure over their team being "the best" in the league, the moment anyone disagrees, they get their panties in a ruffle. I guess that's par for the course though, if you've never won anything, you probably won't know how to act with a little class once you finally do win something.

I don't think that's why most Seahawks fan dislike the commercial. I for one don't mind that it's Kaepernick walking into what is presumed CenturyLink all calm and collected. It gets the job done for the product whether it's true or not. What bothers me is that it portrays what is presumed the Seahawk fan base as an overall violent fan base.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last sentence in the article is funny. Sore loser.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is Kaep making commercials like this to begin with? They've been blown out in both of his starts at the Clink. They've been blown out BECAUSE of him. I hated the commercial and was embarrassed when I saw it.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about the tranny at :28 seconds? Gotta be a dude rocking a whig.

"Boo, get out of here!"

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Why is Kaep making commercials like this to begin with? They've been blown out in both of his starts at the Clink. They've been blown out BECAUSE of him. I hated the commercial and was embarrassed when I saw it.

Well he didn't have the Beatnik headphones to get ready for those games...

Now for the Sea fans wanting to boycott - seriously what a bunch of whining little bitches. What I love is how all the fans from every team are calling them out on this nonsense in the comment section.

I do agree with them that this wasn't a realistic portrayal of the Sea fanbase. I didn't see one drug overdose or any of them injecting anything into themselves for that matter during the entire course of that long commercial.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. It never rains that hard in Seattle. Common misconception.

Plus it showed the Seattle fans to be far more intellectual than they are....

That was a little dishonest in my opinion.

So let let me get this right.... Seattle fans will pay for signage to be pulled across the sky over candlestick, their players will post pictures of opposing QB's with "U Mad Bro" after beating them, their players will call a game "a glorified practice" before the game, and then blame officiating for the loss after the same game...

But no way, NO WAY.... EVER.... Would the fans yell an insult or throw something at a bus!!!!

Not sure why the 12th man thinks they should be viewed as so classy. Most people have seen it, they aren't.

Its a freaking commercial you jackasses, kaepernick didn't really shave off his eyebrow either..

Last edited by a moderator:

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now for the Sea fans wanting to boycott - seriously what a bunch of whining little bitches. What I love is how all the fans from every team are calling them out on this nonsense in the comment section.

I do agree with them that this wasn't a realistic portrayal of the Sea fanbase. I didn't see one drug overdose or any of them injecting anything into themselves for that matter during the entire course of that long commercial.

I'll just leave this here.

49ers Fans Write Letters Asking That Seattle Fans Stop Being So Loud [Update]

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lmao, funny. I can't even imagine a commercial where someone is injecting themselves with heroin and dying. That would be a little hardcore.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think that's why most Seahawks fan dislike the commercial. I for one don't mind that it's Kaepernick walking into what is presumed CenturyLink all calm and collected. It gets the job done for the product whether it's true or not. What bothers me is that it portrays what is presumed the Seahawk fan base as an overall violent fan base.

Personally, I thought the commercial nailed perfectly the intellectual stunted nature of so many seahawk fans I have met. Maybe the seahawk fans on this board should go back to their "who has the gayest sports franchise" thread on the main board and just ignore the comical suggestion of the commercial that you are a bunch of heathens.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1986d1332082574-pocketesn-quickly-get-info-about-status-phones-esn-troll.jpg

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Lmao, funny. I can't even imagine a commercial where someone is injecting themselves with heroin and dying. That would be a little hardcore.

Or do they wait until after the game to do that? Oh no, sorry, that's suicide. They wait until after the game to kill themselves, not do hard drugs.