• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks vs Patroits, who wins?

Who's going to win this Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've made my piece w the Pats, I lick their new sinister image, I can live w that.

For the most part I like the 'hawks, but I a m over watching Sherman run his mouth.

For that reason I am pulling for the Pats,

but honestly wont be surprised if the 'Hawks win, and I'll have to watch Sherm run his cocksucker some more.

:L

I do think it will be a great game, lots of great storylines, 2 really good teams, can't really ask for more. I am normally a fan of the underdog, but it looks like the oddsmakers have given a slight edge to the pats based on their dominance in the last game.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can someone look at Wilson with the best QBR in playoff history and say he's not that good ?

He had a QB rating of zero in the first half against Green Bay and only the Seattle defense gave him the chance to pull out the win. Wilson is a good game manager but hardly elite.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will reserve judgement on the Patriots until after the NFL investigation is completed.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a QB rating of zero in the first half against Green Bay and only the Seattle defense gave him the chance to pull out the win. Wilson is a good game manager but hardly elite.

I remember John Elway having horrible 3 quarters regularly, but when the game was on the line, he had this annoying way of being money.

Game manager?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember John Elway having horrible 3 quarters regularly, but when the game was on the line, he had this annoying way of being money.

Game manager?

You are comparing Russell Wilson to John Elway?

COMEDY GOLD... :pound:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've made my piece w the Pats, I lick their new sinister image, I can live w that.

For the most part I like the 'hawks, but I a m over watching Sherman run his mouth.

For that reason I am pulling for the Pats,

but honestly wont be surprised if the 'Hawks win, and I'll have to watch Sherm run his cocksucker some more.

I do think it will be a great game, lots of great storylines, 2 really good teams, can't really ask for more. I am normally a fan of the underdog, but it looks like the oddsmakers have given a slight edge to the pats based on their dominance in the last game.

What did Sherman say this year that has earned your contempt?

Ksfnslayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not judging Wilson because of one week lol.

I don't think he's that good of a QB. I've said this many times before.

He's good because he makes consistently great decisions and can be very clutch. He's good at finding weaknesses in defenses and making huge plays out of them. All together his effectiveness is elite and one of the most difficult to bring down in the backfield. Brings the best out of players around him and is definitely inspirational to them. I'm probably biased but his winning percentage is awesome.:clap:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Perfect example of why there is sooooo much of us vs you.
Stu asked how can people say he is not good with such as high rating.

Your response, he is a game manager and he is not elite.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfect example of why there is sooooo much of us vs you.
Stu asked how can people say he is not good with such as high rating.

Your response, he is a game manager and he is not elite.

I am giving my unbiased viewpoint and am not looking at this through the eyes of a homer like you.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am giving my unbiased viewpoint and am not looking at this through the eyes of a homer like you.

Do you think I have said RW was elite?
You mention RW is not elite probably 3 times more than every Seahawk fan that says he is elite.
You are looking through the eyes of a loser.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really depends on the Patriots defense. They have to control Lynch and keep Wilson from being a playmaker.

I thinks points will be hard to come by for the Pats although I'm sure they'll score some periodically.

I'm looking for Belichick to pull the "Brady in the shotgun 3 lineman 7 receiver set" to shake up the Seahawks.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Game manager?

I give Wilson and the Seahawks all the credit for coming back from the dead. That's is why they are NFC champions.

But the balls in the Indy-Patriots game were't the only ones deflated that day.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are comparing Russell Wilson to John Elway?

Why not compare him to Elway? Go take a look at Elways stats in his first 4 years (I say 4 years because he never played a full year in his first season) and compare them to Russell's first 3 seasons. It's not even close. Wilson's stats are miles better than Elway's at the same point in their careers.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be quite the impressive feat if NE can control Lynch and keep RW from being a playmaker. Usually something shakes loose there over the course of a full game.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawk fan: "Hey, nice day."
G&G: Russell Wilson is not elite, no way. A game manager."
Seahawk fan: "What does that have to do with our convo?"
Brutus:" I can't believe you homers. Manning>RW. Wilson NOT elite."
Seahawk fan: "I never said that but he is pretty good."
MidnightAngel: " I can't believe you Seahawk fans.I hate all of you. You all think Russell is the best QB in the history of the NFL. I feel like starting a thread just to bash you homers!"

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My initial thought is Seattle by 7 because they are more physical. I'm worried about how banged up Seattle is, though.

Its either going to be New England getting a big lead, Seattle battling back and New England winning a close game at the end

OR

Seattle getting a turnover or two in the beginning and then blowing the doors off New England by 10-14.

My gut says New England will win.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not compare him to Elway? Go take a look at Elways stats in his first 4 years (I say 4 years because he never played a full year in his first season) and compare them to Russell's first 3 seasons. It's not even close. Wilson's stats are miles better than Elway's at the same point in their careers.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its crazy how much better current QB stats are compared to older QB stats.