• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seahawks vs 49ers ***MUST WIN***

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and I almost forgot: the wolf grey is awesome. Ditch all the other versions of the road uniform.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah RW misses some open guys , because after the first read he looking at the pass rush, can't say I blame him because the OL is porous. Then he's running and only seeing half the field. The key is to get the OL protecting good enough for RW to trust it.

I get that but on two long throws Lockette was underneath both those throws on the same side as the play went. Had he went to Lockette on the one he threw to Baldwin he still gets like a 20 yard gain and a good chance that Lockette might even score.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already... Going to start the **MUST WIN** mojo thread to see if that can work... It's only stupid if it doesn't work, right?

On paper, this should be a game the Hawks should win... They've absolutely owned Kaep over the last few years but as we've seen, paper means diddly-squat when it comes to this team...

This is a Must Win game for the team imo... This is one of their best chances to stay alive... On national tv, they have a great opportunity to show the world that they're not finished... If they win, it get's them to 3-4 with a game the following week against the Cowboys who may or may not have Romo/Dez back for that game in Dallas... Any who, if they can win these 2, they go into the bye week with a 4-4 record with three straight games at home right out of the gate following their bye week... This game is critical, especially with it being a divisional game...

Hawks 27
49ers 17

Right on schedule... 4-4 going into the bye week!