• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks make history of most wins vs backup QB's ever

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Seattle, you beat Jimmy Clausen on two different teams.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure the Seahawks have only beat 2 teams with winning records but guess how many some other teams have beaten. Panthers 2, Cardinals 3, Packers 3, Vikings 1, Patriots 2, Broncos 4, Bengals 3.

Schedules look easier when only 11 teams have winning records. This isn't a Seahawk issue even though that was clearly your goal here. But like mentioned above facts probably don't belong here. My bad

This thread was not about SOS but about the fact that literally all but one W for the Hawks was vs QB's that are or were backup QB's and the assistance of the 12th man in the refs to beat the Lions.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which 7-9 team do you think deserves it more than the Seahawks?

What are the big wins your Packers have had?

The 7-9 Seahawks team from like 4-5 years ago when you guys faced the Aints. I predicted the Hawks to win that game.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, we been exposed. Now, no one will want to talk about us as being relevant.
I suppose I will create a Patriots thread.

I was just making a simple observation. Just like when the Packers fans were all excited about the 6-0 start but I infomed them it was vs all below .500 teams and sure enough we lost the next two. I just tell it like it is by laying out the facts and you're welcome to take it how you want to.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle has also led in every game this season in the 4th quarter... They just weren't closing out games earlier in the season... So your stat means nothing.. Your only as good as your next week ... Also, I'd be focusing more on your Packers right now because they seem to be weakening as the seasons has rolled along... Seattle is on the upswing at the right time... So we'll see ..

You make no sense here. You're saying because the Hawks couldn't win games in the end of games like they used to makes my stat mean nothing. I'm not sure you understand the thread. I was merely pointing out the fact that majority of your wins come against backup QB's. Sorry but you or the other bandwagon chicken fans can't argue this.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every year that Wilson has played it kind of looks like the same pattern of play. The first half of the season things are a little disorganized. Then they seem to gel and know their assignments better. They always end up with a head of steam at the end and that most likely indicates the coaching staff knows how to correct problems. And this is always when players are going out with injuries continually. I think the NFL is a gas but because of how injuries devastate the game it makes winning have some asterisks attached. Good coaching can work around a lot of it sometimes.

"Good coaching can work around a lot of it sometimes" correct and having depth due to a good GM.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is always kryptonite for a cheesehead going full retard like the OP.

View attachment 66124

Dwelling in the past is all the group of Bandwagon Hawks fans can do because they cannot argue against the initial post. It's ok because I expect nothing less from you. Enjoy playing another backup QB again this week.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton Manning is now a backup in Denver so guess you can say the Seahawks never won a Super Bowl against a starter either.

We're talking about games this season only big guy.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What happened when you played us this year? Oh that's right the biggest beating you had all YEAR 27-17 PACKERS. But if that helps you seep at night then keep dwelling in the past. You mad bro?

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You make good points, but you still have to win the games...if your theory holds water...SEA should lose in the 1st round.

I made no theory I was simply making an observation that had not been discussed yet. As it stands they could still win in the first round at least if they play a backup QB I would give them a decent chance.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This theory was also popular at this point in the season last year and they ended up in the SB.

How many backup QB's did they beat last season? I doubt it was more than 7-9 backups.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup^^^^and that is when McCarthy stated "At least our guy caught it this time"
McCarthy and GB fans failed to mention the bogus facemask call that never happened. Weird huh!

President of the refs said that call is made 100% of the time. In slow mo it didn't look as bad but in full speed the face was turned and that will always be called. One day I wish the NFL would allow challenging penalties.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a gift, but that doesn't mean yours wasn't too.

That was the final play Packers still had to complete a Hail Mary so the gift was much bigger for the Hawks as it was the game winning call or non call.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many backup QB's did they beat last season? I doubt it was more than 7-9 backups.

Unsure. Also unsure how many starters were being considered as backups.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unsure. Also unsure how many starters were being considered as backups.

Only if they were a backup at one point in the season like Kaepernick or Foles. I predicted you guys to win the SB last season at the beginning of the year. I have nothing against the Hawks but I was just wondering a couple days ago how many backups they played because it felt like every win was vs a backup and sure enough that was pretty close to right. I recognize you can only play the hand you're dealt but you have to admit you were dealt a royal flush or at the very least a full house.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, good post Wilson beat Rodgers and the Pack last year in the NFC CG.

More like Hawks win despite Wilson at least for that game. Four int's has to be the worst QB performance to ever win a postseason game. Wilson seems to struggle vs our D. I'm not sure if it's the 3-4 defense, the players, or both.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mean to hijack your thread here, but unless your answer is more than 8 then u would be incorrect. I know this because I'm a huge Dallas fan. In 1992,, Dallas won 8 games vs back ups. There was a 9th game in which Rodney Peete was knocked out in the first quarter. Just thought I would throw that out there

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
age+IQ of the OP is less than a US Olympic Gymnasts weight a couple of minutes after a Thanksgiving dinner pigout.

but her trolling is effective because there is some merit to what she's saying

I just posted the outcome of games that's it. I let you take the stats and decipher them how you want to. Hawks fans getting upset about me posting these stats and then showing previous outcomes of games about a year ago is how they react. I guess I am not surprised.