• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks make history of most wins vs backup QB's ever

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A record amount of times. Hawks with 0 wins vs starting QB's this season. Congrats on beating Jimmy Clauson. BUAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA[/QUOTE
Maybe the rainy city pigeon bitches can get another fail Mary so they can finally beat a starting QB this year.
You are funny. I get a kick out of your posts.
I am tempted to guess your age.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
age+IQ of the OP is less than a US Olympic Gymnasts weight a couple of minutes after a Thanksgiving dinner pigout.

but her trolling is effective because there is some merit to what she's saying

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is stupid. No team has any control over what QB (or any other position for that matter) will be playing. So who really cares?

As far as not having "legitimate wins" (however you want to define that ridiculous statement), I am a firm believer in you are what your record is. No more no less. That is just another reason why power rankings in general are completely retarded unless they are based solely from best to worst by record and ties defined by the league tie breaker rules.

Of course anyone who still defines Ron Dayne as "Great" is obviously a delusional person in serious need of help. Dayne's 8 year NFL career was rather pathetic.

seafandoghawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe you took this a wrong thread. This was questioning the legitimacy of the Hawks playoff seed. In fact the 7-9 team was probably more deserving than their team this year. I mean you couldn't have scripted any easier than what they had to face. Jimmy Clauson a couple times, Foles and his backup, Kaep and his backup the list of pathetic QB's they faced is never ending. Their one legit win vs a good team was at home vs the Steelers.
You should be glad then that the Hawks will be such an easy out in the playoffs then, right?

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do not lump this guy in with other Packers fans (other than maybe LL)... I think Seahawks are playing extremely well right now. No one will want to face them in the playoffs.

Wilson has been impressive... "%$"%" wish I would have picked up Baldwin in FF a few weeks ago :gaah:

Good luck to you guys in the playoffs :suds:

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were both listed as backups at one point in the season so they're counted as backups. Damn, that took balls to actually discredit a win I was giving the Hawks. I admit I didn't get to see the game but that literally gives them no legit wins vs a starting QB. If they beat anyone in the postseason it will be the deadskins.
congratulations on your stellar regular season accomplishments? :noidea:

I'd rather lose in September than in January. Seeing how the Seahawks are the best team in the league according to weighted DVOA, I like our odds.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to both Cam Newton and Aaron Rodgers for finally getting their first wins vs Seattle in the Russell Wilson era. Looking forward to the playoffs.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seagulls Schedule

@ Rams vs Foles who is now a backup= L
@Packers vs Rodgers= spanked for the L
vs Bears in Jimmy Claus=W
vs Lions with Stafford=W with assistance from refs
@ Bengals with Dalton starting=L
vs Panthers with Scam=L
@ 49ers with Krapernick who is now a backup=L
@Cowboys with Matt Cassell = miracle 1 pt win
vs Cards with Palmer=L
vs 49ers with backup Gabbert=W
Vs Steelers with Rapelesburger=W best W of year
@ Vikes with a soon to be backup QB and 4 DB's out of the game=W
@ Ravens with Jimmy Clauson again which has to be the first time a team got to play the same backup QB for 2 different teams=W
Vs Browns vs 4th stringer Johnny Foosball
vs Rams with scrub backup QB
@ Cardinals who might be resting their starters

WOW, that has to be a record amount of backup QB's they faced.

Oh good grief. The Hawks play whatever QB the other team puts in front of them. Not our problem. Besides, Since Wilson has been starting we've done equally well against regular starters and back-ups alike.

Here is an interesting stat for you since you seem to like to dissect QBs individual game stats: Aaron Rodgers has lost against every winning team he's faced on the road since Dec 16, 2012, with the exception of the game against Minny a couple weeks ago. That was his first "quality" win on the road in 3 years. How do you explain that if Rodgers is considered one of the best in the game right now?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear the NFL is going to deny the Seahawks a playoff berth because they really haven't beaten enough legitimate teams.

Apparently they are also reviewing the validity of the Packers and Panthers seasons as well.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the rainy city pigeon bitches can get another fail Mary so they can finally beat a starting QB this year.

Dwelling in the past I see.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear the NFL is going to deny the Seahawks a playoff berth because they really haven't beaten enough legitimate teams.

Apparently they are also reviewing the validity of the Packers and Panthers seasons as well.

I know it's ridiculous. Is Pete Carroll supposed to refuse to take the field unless the other team puts in a "starting" QB?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think there is some merit in questioning whether this Seahawks team really is the Super Bowl contender of previous years.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think there is some merit in questioning whether this Seahawks team really is the Super Bowl contender of previous years.

No harm in asking a question like that. It's valid, but I think the OP had another agenda in trying to discredit every win we've had. You can do the same thing with Pats or Panthers relatively easy schedules too. At the end of the day you play whose on your schedule and you play whatever QB suits up against you. It isn't in any teams control.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many would agree with you. I guess it's the manner in which you do it that shows your motives or agenda.

There are certainly some questions about the D holding late leads against better teams and if the OL can keep up the recent solid play against defenses like Arizona and Carolina, but it's pretty difficult to say that right now and for the past 4 games running this team isn't playing at a SB contender level.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many would agree with you. I guess it's the manner in which you do it that shows your motives or agenda.

There are certainly some questions about the D holding late leads against better teams and if the OL can keep up the recent solid play against defenses like Arizona and Carolina, but it's pretty difficult to say that right now and for the past 4 games running this team isn't playing at a SB contender level.

Ya, I think if our Offense had been playing remotely close to how they are now we would have held off both Cincy and Carolina, but we couldn't get the first downs to close those game out back at the beginning of the year.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give the OP a perfect score of.......

:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L

I wonder if I could make it as an Olympic Judge?

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course there is. Some seem to have extreme emotional stakes in the answer.

Which is awesome.

Reactions: JMR

RavensNation2158

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can they do that?!?
I mean, what's the point of the divisions and all that crap if they get to decide whether or not a team has played enough "good enough" teams and won to make it to where they're at?
Especially since the NFL determines the schedule to begin with?