• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks make history of most wins vs backup QB's ever

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are completely right. Russell "11-2 against Super Bowl winning QBs" Wilson is incapable of beating good quarterbacks. Nice call.
Yep, good post Wilson beat Rodgers and the Pack last year in the NFC CG.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the rainy city pigeon bitches can get another fail Mary so they can finally beat a starting QB this year.

What I find about weak ass posts like this is the following:

1) Before the TD pass to Tate, GB was shut down, and was gifted a PI call on 3rd down, gifting GB another set of downs that were underserved. Total BS call. You know it, but that was not the talking point from that game, GB would have punted.

2) Dez Bryant makes a great catch and GB is gifted by an incomplete pass on a total BS call. Gifted the win by the refs, a playoff win in Fact, but which Packer fan will say that. None, only the Tate TD is mentioned.

3) The call on the Tate TD made GB have 1 additional loss they feel they were cheated out of. But the fact remains that GB had the #2 seed heading into week 17, when GB blew it and lost to Minny. GB should have won the #2 seed with or without the call in the Sea/GB game. Fact is, GB blew it on week 17, dropped to #3 and lost to SF on the road, when they should have been playing at home, if they just would have taken care of business and beat Minny in week 17.

So, when you and your coach complain again about the so called "fail mary', just also remember and talk about the gifts you were given on those other two particular calls.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seagulls Schedule

@ Rams vs Foles who is now a backup= L
@Packers vs Rodgers= spanked for the L
vs Bears in Jimmy Claus=W
vs Lions with Stafford=W with assistance from refs
@ Bengals with Dalton starting=L
vs Panthers with Scam=L
@ 49ers with Krapernick who is now a backup=L
@Cowboys with Matt Cassell = miracle 1 pt win
vs Cards with Palmer=L
vs 49ers with backup Gabbert=W
Vs Steelers with Rapelesburger=W best W of year
@ Vikes with a soon to be backup QB and 4 DB's out of the game=W
@ Ravens with Jimmy Clauson again which has to be the first time a team got to play the same backup QB for 2 different teams=W
Vs Browns vs 4th stringer Johnny Foosball
vs Rams with scrub backup QB
@ Cardinals who might be resting their starters

WOW, that has to be a record amount of backup QB's they faced.

You should chew before you swallow.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I find about weak ass posts like this is the following:

1) Before the TD pass to Tate, GB was shut down, and was gifted a PI call on 3rd down, gifting GB another set of downs that were underserved. Total BS call. You know it, but that was not the talking point from that game, GB would have punted.

2) Dez Bryant makes a great catch and GB is gifted by an incomplete pass on a total BS call. Gifted the win by the refs, a playoff win in Fact, but which Packer fan will say that. None, only the Tate TD is mentioned.

3) The call on the Tate TD made GB have 1 additional loss they feel they were cheated out of. But the fact remains that GB had the #2 seed heading into week 17, when GB blew it and lost to Minny. GB should have won the #2 seed with or without the call in the Sea/GB game. Fact is, GB blew it on week 17, dropped to #3 and lost to SF on the road, when they should have been playing at home, if they just would have taken care of business and beat Minny in week 17.

So, when you and your coach complain again about the so called "fail mary', just also remember and talk about the gifts you were given on those other two particular calls.

Weren't they just gifted their own Hail Mary this year? I mean Detroit stopped the Packers on what should have been the last play of the game but the ref's called a facemask penalty that never really happened to Rodgers and they got another try which ended up winning them the game.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup^^^^and that is when McCarthy stated "At least our guy caught it this time"
McCarthy and GB fans failed to mention the bogus facemask call that never happened. Weird huh!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know I wonder how many times that actually has happened in a season.

This was the 2nd or 3rd time if I remember right. I for sure know Kyle Orton lost twice in the same season to the same team but playing for different teams in the 2011 season. He started with the Broncos and lost early in the year to Oakland then was released and went to KC where he lost in overtime later in the year.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weren't they just gifted their own Hail Mary this year? I mean Detroit stopped the Packers on what should have been the last play of the game but the ref's called a facemask penalty that never really happened to Rodgers and they got another try which ended up winning them the game.

How ironic... Seahawks fans talking about gifts vs Lions this year :yes:

upload_2015-12-18_15-17-9.png

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh good grief. The Hawks play whatever QB the other team puts in front of them. Not our problem. Besides, Since Wilson has been starting we've done equally well against regular starters and back-ups alike.

Here is an interesting stat for you since you seem to like to dissect QBs individual game stats: Aaron Rodgers has lost against every winning team he's faced on the road since Dec 16, 2012, with the exception of the game against Minny a couple weeks ago. That was his first "quality" win on the road in 3 years. How do you explain that if Rodgers is considered one of the best in the game right now?
:nono:
According to trollholio Minny has a soon to be backup QB themselves and are not a quality team. So Rodgers still hasn't had a quality road win in 3 years.

Given the criteria that you must face a team with a stud QB and no injuries I'm guessing there are maybe 2-3 teams in the league that aren't discreditable this year? Zona, NE, maybe Carolina? :noidea: It would appear those are the only teams that playing against counts for anything. Everyone else in the league is a scrub.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was the 2nd or 3rd time if I remember right. I for sure know Kyle Orton lost twice in the same season to the same team but playing for different teams in the 2011 season. He started with the Broncos and lost early in the year to Oakland then was released and went to KC where he lost in overtime later in the year.
Come on man, you can't go putting up facts in a troll thread. What were you thinking?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on man, you can't go putting up facts in a troll thread. What were you thinking?

My apologies...Please continue and ignore the factual post. What in the world was I thinking?:L

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christ Sake

are they're still Packers fans that are bitching about the Fail Mary game??

time to move on brothers and sisters

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christ Sake

are they're still Packers fans that are bitching about the Fail Mary game??

time to move on brothers and sisters

Seriously. 4 years ago is a long time. Both teams made the playoffs. Neither team won the Super Bowl. Time to move on.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe you took this a wrong thread. This was questioning the legitimacy of the Hawks playoff seed. In fact the 7-9 team was probably more deserving than their team this year. I mean you couldn't have scripted any easier than what they had to face. Jimmy Clauson a couple times, Foles and his backup, Kaep and his backup the list of pathetic QB's they faced is never ending. Their one legit win vs a good team was at home vs the Steelers.

You make good points, but you still have to win the games...if your theory holds water...SEA should lose in the 1st round.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You make good points, but you still have to win the games...if your theory holds water...SEA should lose in the 1st round.

This theory was also popular at this point in the season last year and they ended up in the SB.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe you took this a wrong thread. This was questioning the legitimacy of the Hawks playoff seed. In fact the 7-9 team was probably more deserving than their team this year. I mean you couldn't have scripted any easier than what they had to face. Jimmy Clauson a couple times, Foles and his backup, Kaep and his backup the list of pathetic QB's they faced is never ending. Their one legit win vs a good team was at home vs the Steelers.

Which 7-9 team do you think deserves it more than the Seahawks?

What are the big wins your Packers have had?

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure the Seahawks have only beat 2 teams with winning records but guess how many some other teams have beaten. Panthers 2, Cardinals 3, Packers 3, Vikings 1, Patriots 2, Broncos 4, Bengals 3.

Schedules look easier when only 11 teams have winning records. This isn't a Seahawk issue even though that was clearly your goal here. But like mentioned above facts probably don't belong here. My bad

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seagulls Schedule

@ Rams vs Foles who is now a backup= L
@Packers vs Rodgers= spanked for the L
vs Bears in Jimmy Claus=W
vs Lions with Stafford=W with assistance from refs
@ Bengals with Dalton starting=L
vs Panthers with Scam=L
@ 49ers with Krapernick who is now a backup=L
@Cowboys with Matt Cassell = miracle 1 pt win
vs Cards with Palmer=L
vs 49ers with backup Gabbert=W
Vs Steelers with Rapelesburger=W best W of year
@ Vikes with a soon to be backup QB and 4 DB's out of the game=W
@ Ravens with Jimmy Clauson again which has to be the first time a team got to play the same backup QB for 2 different teams=W
Vs Browns vs 4th stringer Johnny Foosball
vs Rams with scrub backup QB
@ Cardinals who might be resting their starters

WOW, that has to be a record amount of backup QB's they faced.

Correction Big Ben was injured during the Hawks game and the Steelers were winning until he was injured. The second stringer came in and threw 2 picks to give the Seahawks the game.