• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks make history of most wins vs backup QB's ever

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle doesn't need to prove they can win in the playoffs.... Tell me what high seeded team would feel comfortable playing Seattle, especially if Beast comes back ... Having another close game with the Rams is pretty normal every year with Seattle ... Teams just match-up well ..

Cards and Panthers would love to play Seattle since they own them. Beast has been washed up all this season. If Rawls was coming back you would have a point. Rams are the Hawks daddy.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards and Panthers would love to play Seattle since they own them. Beast has been washed up all this season. If Rawls was coming back you would have a point. Rams are the Hawks daddy.

Actually before you call the Rams the Hawks daddy, you do realize the last time the Rams beat Seattle in Seattle it was in 2004 ... Rams and Hawks just match-up well, every game is a grind out, every game comes down to the wire... Some division rivals just do that to ya.... And the Cards and Panther we lost to this year sure, but we also led both of those games in the 4th quarter... It took last second drives by both teams to beat us... So we'll see ...

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I liked in that game was right after the Wee One had fumble near the end.

The crowd was obviously trying to give it to some of the Rams on the sidelines and the one guy (Long?) was smiling right back saying "I don't care, I don't give a fuck, we beat you twice..."

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To troll effectively, one needs to be very aware of the circumstance they use as the troll tool. Granted, the Panthers finally beat a Russell Wilson led Seahawks team. Recent history (more than the latest played game which truly has no relevance to ownage) show you are again out of touch with the reality you think you live in.
Yet, it could be me that has lost it. In that case, please educate me on why or how is it the Panthers own Seattle.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle just isnt the same. Bad loss for them this week. Same for Pitt. Good news they will get Minn or Wash in the 1st rd.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To troll effectively, one needs to be very aware of the circumstance they use as the troll tool. Granted, the Panthers finally beat a Russell Wilson led Seahawks team. Recent history (more than the latest played game which truly has no relevance to ownage) show you are again out of touch with the reality you think you live in.
Yet, it could be me that has lost it. In that case, please educate me on why or how is it the Panthers own Seattle.

I was giving you positive feedback on Rawls and you call that trolling? My point was Panthers and Cards own the Hawks this season. That's just pure simple facts my friend.

seafandoghawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was giving you positive feedback on Rawls and you call that trolling? My point was Panthers and Cards own the Hawks this season. That's just pure simple facts my friend.
If by 'owning' you mean a last minute comeback victory by the Panthers (who trailed by 11 entering the 4th Q), or a comeback victory by the Cards who also trailed the Hawks in the 4th Q-- then you're right according to that definition. In short, if beating a team in the regular season is owning them, then every team in the NFL this year s owned by at least one other team, and most are owned by two or more other teams.

I realize that you just like to provoke Hawk fans into defending their team or players-- so kudos to you for yet another round of that. We look forward to your next round with bated breath.