• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks make history of most wins vs backup QB's ever

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's old news. However this year they have only beat 2 starting QB's that have been starters for the entire season and played the entire game vs the Hawks.
The Seahawks are 9-5. That is what matters right now. You sound both focused and jealous.
I can understand your feelings.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's old news. However this year they have only beat 2 starting QB's that have been starters for the entire season and played the entire game vs the Hawks.

STOP it.... just stop it. You are just embarrassing yourself at this point.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't care if we end up playing back-ups all the way to the Superbowl. Besides, over the past 8 weeks Seattle has averaged 30+ points a game so it's not like our defense has needed to be taking advantage of back up QB's all that much anyhow.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks actually won with their backup QB yesterday because Wilson came out with 1 minute left so Tarvaris Jackson could take a knee.

None of the games we lost this year are legit losses because clearly Russell Wilson is a backup QB

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Wilson plays defense now?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's your point?

I was trying to say Wilson is a good QB but he can't play defense.... He played well enough to win games but the Defense let them down, so losing wasn't his fault

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,696.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just gets better and better. So now if a player is benched at any point that makes them the backup.

So I guess Peyton Manning is now a backup.

Same with Big Ben... We don't get to count our win against him because Big Ben hasn't been the starter the entire season??? :L

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was trying to say Wilson is a good QB but he can't play defense.... He played well enough to win games but the Defense let them down, so losing wasn't his fault

Ahh, I see. That's fair, but I think some of the early season losses were on the offense as much as the defense. If the Hawks could have got one or two first downs late in the quarter vs either the Bengals or Panthers they probably win. But that's how the ball bounces sometimes.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh, I see. That's fair, but I think some of the early season losses were on the offense as much as the defense. If the Hawks could have got one or two first downs late in the quarter vs either the Bengals or Panthers they probably win. But that's how the ball bounces sometimes.

true the early games he wasn't that great and could have won some games but like you said that's the way the ball bounces.. Patriots know that all too well :tsk:

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just gets better and better. So now if a player is benched at any point that makes them the backup.

So I guess Peyton Manning is now a backup.

If that player was on the bench for ineptitude at one point in time during the reg season. Manning does have the highest int% in the game but was injured.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darn, I thought for sure the Hawks would break the record but they lost to a backup QB today.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the media hype of the 2 teams that teams wont want to play in the playoffs and today both those teams took a shit.

Who would have thunk it? How could Seattle lose today to the Rams at home with the 12th man. They were so hot against inferior competition so that means that they could do it for the rest of the season and be feared in the playoffs.

People just need to slow down and take things a game at a time and look at what is actually happening but that is hard for people to do.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the media hype of the 2 teams that teams wont want to play in the playoffs and today both those teams took a shit.

Who would have thunk it? How could Seattle lose today to the Rams at home with the 12th man. They were so hot against inferior competition so that means that they could do it for the rest of the season and be feared in the playoffs.

People just need to slow down and take things a game at a time and look at what is actually happening but that is hard for people to do.

This team can't make it to the superbowl

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC is pretty much Carolina or Arizona... all the rest are fodder for them to get to the Super Bowl barring any significant injuries.

Arizona could get #1 seed next week... no one in NFC stands a chance then.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmmm.....

Pats lost in NY, yup. In it to the fucked up end though.

Steelers lost in Balt, yup. tough place.

St. Louise kicks ass in Seattle, even though its a tough place.

Fuck back up QBs, the plot is thickening.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC is pretty much Carolina or Arizona... all the rest are fodder for them to get to the Super Bowl barring any significant injuries.

Arizona could get #1 seed next week... no one in NFC stands a chance then.

Don't ever say no one stands a chance in the NFL playoffs... Plus I doubt Carolina loses next week anyway...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seattle doesn't need to prove they can win in the playoffs.... Tell me what high seeded team would feel comfortable playing Seattle, especially if Beast comes back ... Having another close game with the Rams is pretty normal every year with Seattle ... Teams just match-up well ..

seafandoghawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, but by your own logic, taking a shit this week does not mean that they will keep taking shits in the playoffs. It was just one game after all.

Personally, I think that the Hawks are capable of beating any given team on any given game day, but also capable of losing to any of the NFC playoff teams this year. You're right-- it's going to be one game at a time.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but by your own logic, taking a shit this week does not mean that they will keep taking shits in the playoffs. It was just one game after all.

Personally, I think that the Hawks are capable of beating any given team on any given game day, but also capable of losing to any of the NFC playoff teams this year. You're right-- it's going to be one game at a time.

Yes any team can beat any team on a given Sunday as most nobody gave Atlanta a chance today