• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks game notes

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i hate this guy, has he not seen all the shitty calls refs have against us? if this is what getting help looks like i'd hate to see what they would look like with out favoring us. i hope we whop dat ass.

David Amerson is built like the Seahawks corners and play just as well. Which is why I want to draft him so bad.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell-Wilson-wife-Ashton-Meem1.jpg

imagesCAZKLQEK.jpg

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Confident that at full strength the 49ers are the better team and I think they could still beat the Seahawks while missing Justin Smith or Mario Manningham. I'm not sure, however, they can overcome missing both at the same time. Missing the best defender and a critical offensive weapon will be a tough row.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Looking on ESPN, Yahoo, CBSSPORTS, etc., the consensus pick seems to be the Seahawks.

CBS sports picks on the line so their picks me little unless you gamble.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Confident that at full strength the 49ers are the better team and I think they could still beat the Seahawks while missing Justin Smith or Mario Manningham. I'm not sure, however, they can overcome missing both at the same time. Missing the best defender and a critical offensive weapon will be a tough row.

And Richard Sherman is playing today. This game also means a lot more to the Seahawks -- Harbaugh has beaten Carroll 3 straight times in the pros, and Seattle is up and coming and looking for respect and want to beat the 49ers to prove it. They have been pumping this game like crazy up here, I'm not getting the same impression about the 49ers, not that it's not important, but it's been insane in Seattle.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And Richard Sherman is playing today. This game also means a lot more to the Seahawks -- Harbaugh has beaten Carroll 3 straight times in the pros, and Seattle is up and coming and looking for respect and want to beat the 49ers to prove it. They have been pumping this game like crazy up here, I'm not getting the same impression about the 49ers, not that it's not important, but it's been insane in Seattle.

yep, no doubt the Seattle team is very pumped up. they'll play like their lives depends on it, whereas the 49ers have come off a good team, and traveled East. the 49ers now had to travel again.

but no tears, we just play our best and see what happens? as long as they don't have a lot of turnovers and penalties, ie don't 'give it away'.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed, but I still think with Justin Smith and Mario Manningham healthy, the 49ers win this game.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't get all the Richard Sherman hype. He's no Darrelle Revis. He's a decent Corner; nothing more.

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I don't get all the Richard Sherman hype. He's no Darrelle Revis. He's a decent Corner; nothing more.

He's super physical, and I think many have suggested their corners in general are too physical (past 5 yards). I don't think he's a cover corner on level with Revis, but I'd say he's a good player.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's super physical, and I think many have suggested their corners in general are too physical (past 5 yards). I don't think he's a cover corner on level with Revis, but I'd say he's a good player.

Good, yes, but nothing special to worry about.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is more prone to a let down?
We just came off a big Sunday Night win at New England.
Seahawks have put up 2 straight blow out wins.

I'd say both teams are in for a let down game which means this game tonight might be an ugly one to watch. It's a home game for Seattle though which is what worries me.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well folks, I'm off for a bit, then to the CLINK to see if I can scalp some tickets for my brother, my daughters and me, so I won't be on the board unless this fails. Have fun, hopefully Kaep will get us a big win on the road!

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well folks, I'm off for a bit, then to the CLINK to see if I can scalp some tickets for my brother, my daughters and me, so I won't be on the board unless this fails. Have fun, hopefully Kaep will get us a big win on the road!

I got a cool line on tickets, all sports. Get at me on the inbox and I'll shoot you the number.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is more prone to a let down?
We just came off a big Sunday Night win at New England.
Seahawks have put up 2 straight blow out wins.

I'd say both teams are in for a let down game which means this game tonight might be an ugly one to watch. It's a home game for Seattle though which is what worries me.

If anything, we'll be zoned in for this game There has been lots of talk about us having problems every 3rd game, we're 0-3-1 in those and this is the 3rd game of that rotation.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anything, we'll be zoned in for this game There has been lots of talk about us having problems every 3rd game, we're 0-3-1 in those and this is the 3rd game of that rotation.

I doubt it. I don't think the players feel that way. I'd be really worried about a let down if we had blown New England out like we should have. But the players and coaches nearly throwing that game away might just keep them on their toes.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt it. I don't think the players feel that way. I'd be really worried about a let down if we had blown New England out like we should have. But the players and coaches nearly throwing that game away might just keep them on their toes.

That's what ZONED IN means, it means they'll be focused.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what ZONED IN means, it means they'll be focused.

I understood what you meant, I just don't think the 49ers believe in that "third game" thing so will be no more focused than they'd be for any game. Regardless, I'm really looking forward to tonight's game since we pretty much have the division locked up and only playoff seeding is on the line. I would not mind seeing Seattle in the playoffs though because the 49ers would only play them at home and can beat them there.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understood what you meant, I just don't think the 49ers believe in that "third game" thing so will be no more focused than they'd be for any game. Regardless, I'm really looking forward to tonight's game since we pretty much have the division locked up and only playoff seeding is on the line. I would not mind seeing Seattle in the playoffs though because the 49ers would only play them at home and can beat them there.

I'd like a 1st round bye which pretty much means we need to win tonight. That stupid tie to the Rams makes our head to head win over the Packers meaningless now as far as a tie breaker goes. I really doubt the Vikings beat the Packers next week so tonight is a very important games for our playoff seed.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like a 1st round bye which pretty much means we need to win tonight. That stupid tie to the Rams makes our head to head win over the Packers meaningless now as far as a tie breaker goes. I really doubt the Vikings beat the Packers next week so tonight is a very important games for our playoff seed.

Well, the Vikings looked pretty good on the road today in upsetting Houston. They need to win to get in the post season, they'll play the Packers very tough. I hear you about the bye though but we played our way into that with the two terrible games against the Rams. I'd like to get that bye just to give Smith and Manningham a chance to get healthy.

Last edited by a moderator: