• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks game notes

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm working hard to get AreteTzu to get rid of that absurd avatar.

Dude - I will offer you my assistance in any way I can my Brother - That thing is a bad combination of hilarious & hideous.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Harbaugh sounds optimistic about Justin Smith’s injury

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/..._campaign=Feed:+49ersHotRead+(49ers+Hot+Read)

Asked if Smith could practice this week, Harbaugh responded: “Everyone affectionately refers to Justin Smith around here as ‘The Cowboy.’ I expect we’ll see The Cowboy.

“Knowing what I know of Justin Smith and the situation, yeah I think the Cowboy will be around. Cowboy will be saddled up, ropin’ and ridin’.”

” If it’s humanly possible, The Cowboy will be out there, ropin’ and ridin’. ”

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude - I will offer you my assistance in any way I can my Brother - That thing is a bad combination of hilarious & hideous.

Ya, it makes him look like Rick James. Arte Tzu promised he'd get rid of it if I went two weeks without posting a negative comment during the Game Day threads, but alas..............

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, it makes him look like Rick James. Arte Tzu promised he'd get rid of it if I went two weeks without posting a negative comment during the Game Day threads, but alas..............

to late for that. plus if we keep beating good teams like the patriots it will become part of my superstition. Removing it would be bad karma.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to late for that. plus if we keep beating good teams like the patriots it will become part of my superstition. Removing it would be bad karma.

Ha ha ha! I could see it being a good luck charm but good lord its horrible! I can't look at it without laughing.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the 49ers are the better team, especially if Justin Smith can play. I think Russell Wilson is easily defensible for a good defense. You won't see any 50 point explosions from the Seahawks here. Yes, they are tough at home, but the 49ers also travel pretty well and should be able to silence that crowd early with some offense, again, especially if Manningham is back in the lineup.

49ers - 28
Seahawks - 17

What is this a positive post about the 49ers from NN and not doom and gloom like normal?

Welp that seals it the world ends on Friday December 21st. Its been fun :peace2:

You're not looking hard enough, he gave himself an out by saying the bolded. If Justin Smith can't play, we are the better team who just won't decide to show up on Sunday, thinking they could just cruise on through. ;)

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not looking hard enough, he gave himself an out by saying the bolded. If Justin Smith can't play, we are the better team who just won't decide to show up on Sunday, thinking they could just cruise on through. ;)

No. I gave my score prediction. It stands with or without Justin Smith. I hesitated to make this prediction because when I do so on a big game, invariably, I'm wrong.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I gave my score prediction. It stands with or without Justin Smith. I hesitated to make this prediction because when I do so on a big game, invariably, I'm wrong.

I'm only kidding, I'm not one of those guys that dislike you. And yeah, you should have avoided that prediction if you're bad luck.