• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks game notes

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else feel bad for the Seahawks and their fans?

They are coming off of two blowout victories against the Cardinals and Bills. Which obviously shouldn't be blown out of proportion by 49ers fans since we know that the 49ers killed both of those teams too, and both of those games raised hopes that something special was happening offensively... but nope, the 49ers still weren't a top offense.

Nope... just played two of the worst teams in the NFL, thats all... Seattle's offense is still no better than it was the first time the 49ers played... and they're about to come crashing back down to earth on SNF.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its gonna be tough after such an emotional rollarcoaster of a game.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They are coming off of two blowout victories against the Cardinals and Bills. Which obviously shouldn't be blown out of proportion by 49ers fans since we know that the 49ers killed both of those teams too, and both of those games raised hopes that something special was happening offensively... but nope, the 49ers still weren't a top offense.

Nope... just played two of the worst teams in the NFL, thats all... Seattle's offense is still no better than it was the first time the 49ers played... and they're about to come crashing back down to earth on SNF.

Their offense is much better than the first time we faced them, they aren't as conservative and Wilson has been allowed to air it out a lot more and he's gotten better. Plus they play lights out on defense at home, this will be a tough game.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their offense is much better than the first time we faced them, they aren't as conservative and Wilson has been allowed to air it out a lot more and he's gotten better. Plus they play lights out on defense at home, this will be a tough game.

Agreed! Plus they have something to play for. I think this will be an even more difficult victory (if we get it) than New England.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey, its no small feat to score 50 points in the NFL... so I recognize they have ability... but I won't ignore that it was against the Cardinals who quit, and the Bills who just flat out suck.

Really, think how much hype the 49ers would have coming into this game if they were coming off of their games against the Cardinals and Bills; considering how those games alone made us think higher of the offense, both times with letdowns the following weeks... imagine if we had the schedule to put them back to back?

I'm going to sound like a hater, but Alex Smith had two career games against those teams this year... so lets not overhype the Seahawks and Russell, ok?

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our offense is better too however, and I think Kaep can cause them all sorts of problems. The trouble is their secondary is completely capable of taking away the deeper passes, he is going to have to do his check downs and take the deep ball when it's available. But Wilson is good, better than I thought he would be. I agree though that the teams they've played recently -- a reeling Chicago, Arizona, and the putrid Bills -- are not a good indicator of a great offense. I'm going to that game and I can't wait -- I hope Kaep shreds them for another 4 td performance, Aldon Smith forces fumbles and Dashon gets some ints.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, I do think this will be a tough win for the 49ers. Seattle is a crazy good team at home... but I know the 49ers have a lot of confidence on the road. This team won last year in places like Detroit, Philadelphia, and Seattle, tough places to win... they won in Green Bay, New Orleans, and New England this year.

Seattle has a strong homefield advantage, but I feel pretty good about how the 49ers handle themselves in tough road environments.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Seattle's problem is going to be the fact they won back to back games 50+ because both opponents essentially laid down for them.

When you have it that easy you tend to start to lose your edge so it wouldn't surprise me if Seattle came out a little flat before they get accustomed again to playing a challenging team.

But I predict a close game and I don't love our chances I still think we find a way to get the W.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Las Vegas line is currently hovering around -1 for the 49ers...some pick em's and some -1 for Seattle. Shows Vegas views the 49ers as the better team- even when playing in Seattle.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team keep showing up big on prime time! I have a lot if faith in them.

The only thing that worries me is we got pretty banged up last week and its going to be another tough football game.

In Harbs I trust!

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I will never feel bad for the Seahawks or their fans, because I despise them. Cool city, shitty team, fans, and a dbag coach. They got a gift in the Green Bay game and should feel lucky they have their current record.

Seattle's offense is certainly better at this point in the season though. Wilson looks much more decisive and he's been given quite a bit more of the offense to digest. Their oline is playing better, Golden Tate has come around, and Turbin has been playing well when the beast rests.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Las Vegas line is currently hovering around -1 for the 49ers...some pick em's and some -1 for Seattle. Shows Vegas views the 49ers as the better team- even when playing in Seattle.

I think the 49ers are the better team, especially if Justin Smith can play. I think Russell Wilson is easily defensible for a good defense. You won't see any 50 point explosions from the Seahawks here. Yes, they are tough at home, but the 49ers also travel pretty well and should be able to silence that crowd early with some offense, again, especially if Manningham is back in the lineup.

49ers - 28
Seahawks - 17

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the 49ers are the better team, especially if Justin Smith can play. I think Russell Wilson is easily defensible for a good defense. You won't see any 50 point explosions from the Seahawks here. Yes, they are tough at home, but the 49ers also travel pretty well and should be able to silence that crowd early with some offense, again, especially if Manningham is back in the lineup.

49ers - 28
Seahawks - 17

What is this a positive post about the 49ers from NN and not doom and gloom like normal?

Welp that seals it the world ends on Friday December 21st. Its been fun :peace2:

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is this a positive post about the 49ers from NN and not doom and gloom like normal?

Welp that seals it the world ends on Friday December 21st. Its been fun :peace2:

yea we are probably doomed. If we don't die we will lose thanks to his bipolar shift to positivity. I think this is his plan. When he is chicken little we prove him wrong, so now he is being positive hoping we prove him wrong again and he can get the result he really wants.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will never feel bad for the Seahawks or their fans, because I despise them. Cool city, shitty team, fans, and a dbag coach. They got a gift in the Green Bay game and should feel lucky they have their current record.

Seattle's offense is certainly better at this point in the season though. Wilson looks much more decisive and he's been given quite a bit more of the offense to digest. Their oline is playing better, Golden Tate has come around, and Turbin has been playing well when the beast rests.

The Seattle press and fans and radio are busy computing playoff scenarios, forgetting their lamentable road record for much of the season, and saying they're not afraid of playing anybody. I love living in Seattle, but honestly I can't stand listening to this shit anymore. Please god, let Harbaugh be up 58-0 this Sunday and do a fake punt like Carroll did, let it be called a "mistake" that was only there because the Hawks lined up in the formation that called for a fake punt. That would be enough of a christmas present for me this year.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
our defense should be fine overall, so as usual.....it'll come down to our offense. could very well be a close game so we'll see about Akers?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
What's funny is it's actually feasible for Seattle to lose it's next two games and miss the playoffs.

Fisher is building the Rams to be a counter to the 9ers and thus being a counter to Seattle since they are essentially a poor mans version of how we're built.

I actually think the Seahawks are a good team and they are making me look good picking them as a darkhorse wildcard team but I don't buy any of this nonsense of them being a dark horse Super Bowl team. Running up the score on two teams that basically laid down for you isn't impressive at all.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What's funny is it's actually feasible for Seattle to lose it's next two games and miss the playoffs.

Fisher is building the Rams to be a counter to the 9ers and thus being a counter to Seattle since they are essentially a poor mans version of how we're built.

I actually think the Seahawks are a good team and they are making me look good picking them as a darkhorse wildcard team but I don't buy any of this nonsense of them being a dark horse Super Bowl team. Running up the score on two teams that basically laid down for you isn't impressive at all.

they certainly lucked out with Russell Wilson.

looking at the next three years, yeah the Rams are more set up to be the team of the West. Seattle does have a young team too, but the Rams have those extra 1st rounders.

good thing the Redskins are winning.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seattle press and fans and radio are busy computing playoff scenarios, forgetting their lamentable road record for much of the season, and saying they're not afraid of playing anybody. I love living in Seattle, but honestly I can't stand listening to this shit anymore. Please god, let Harbaugh be up 58-0 this Sunday and do a fake punt like Carroll did, let it be called a "mistake" that was only there because the Hawks lined up in the formation that called for a fake punt. That would be enough of a christmas present for me this year.

I'm sure I'd feel the same way if I lived there! I could settle for that as a Christmas present too...

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm working hard to get AreteTzu to get rid of that absurd avatar.