• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks game notes

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the new concussion rules, is it completely unrealistic for Staley to be cleared by Thursday?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
With the new concussion rules, is it completely unrealistic for Staley to be cleared by Thursday?

this is where we MIGHT see if Boone's play at RG, really affects his play at OT? not expecting Boone to be inept, but will there be a 're-adjustment curve'?

or was yesterday enough reps at LT?

guess they can always shift help his way, granted it takes away a little on offensive plays.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is where we MIGHT see if Boone's play at RG, really affects his play at OT? not expecting Boone to be inept, but will there be a 're-adjustment curve'?

or was yesterday enough reps at LT?

guess they can always shift help his way, granted it takes away a little on offensive plays.

Clemons was/is going to be a problem regardless of who is playing at what position. The Giants have one of the best front-fours in the business and I thought Boone did okay filling in for Staley. I would be more worried about L.Davis.

I'm sure Aldon will be role playing for Clemons and if Boone does struggle then G-Ro & Solari will have to make adjustments to help with protection.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

It's not completely unrealistic but I wouldn't expect anybody to say that it's likely either. I don't like playing armchair doctor but I would probably guestimate the chances of it at less than 50-50 just because it is a Thursday game and this is his 2nd concussion in under 12 months.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not completely unrealistic but I wouldn't expect anybody to say that it's likely either. I don't like playing armchair doctor but I would probably guestimate the chances of it at less than 50-50 just because it is a Thursday game and this is his 2nd concussion in under 12 months.

I doubt he plays.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anthony Davis needs to step up vs Bruce.... hell, we should really run towards Irvin... he can't hold

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
glad we have a short week. Lets get em boys!

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like this game comes down to the play from the defensive backs and which D contains the QBs. Both QBs can make plays with their legs, and will probably have to. I like Aldon Smith in this one, though. If he has a big game the 49ers should come away with it. Lock down that division, Fighting Harbaughs! Not that I'd be ecstatic to see you in the playoffs... But even though I love Wilson, I feel like I owe those Seahawks some good old fashioned animosity. :lol: