• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawk fans oh Seahawk fans, where art thou Seahawk fans?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically, what I've learned is this....

If Seahawks fans don't respond to any threads calling them out..... they are cowards.
If Seahawks fans do respond to such stupid threads they are labeled "butt hurt".

What I propose is that us Seahawks fans launch a kick starter campaign and fund a Motel 6 reservation where purguy12 & handicappers can hook up and go fuck themselves.

That's pretty much it. Doosher thread that almost MA backfired.

Man, if the Hawks just nailed that kick to close the first half, what could have/might have been.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you. U are the one that jumped in.

I don't, I'm just curious why you are so upset over Seattle having so many bandwagon fans. Every team gets a bunch when they get good. I'd say that anyone who actually dedicates the time and energy to posting about their team on an internet message board wouldn't be classified as a bandwagon fan though.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given the ghost town that Levis Stadium becomes in the third quarter, 49er fans shouldn't be so quick to throw rear Bandwagon label around.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given the ghost town that Levis Stadium becomes in the third quarter, 49er fans shouldn't be so quick to throw rear Bandwagon label around.
Just stop it everyone knows Seattle is known as the NFL bandwagon team. Come on man. Are you really going to fight this one. U cant even compare the 2 teams.

LMAO this is great comedy. Keep going seattle fans. making my work day go by fast with all these laughs.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stop it everyone knows Seattle is known as the NFL bandwagon team. Come on man. Are you really going to fight this one. U cant even compare the 2 teams.

LMAO this is great comedy. Keep going seattle fans. making my work day go by fast with all these laughs.

Want to know how I know you haven't been to a Niners game in person recently?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because I live in NJ. I went to the old stadium multiple times. My goal is to go this up coming year. Some people work.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2015 NFL Football Attendance - National Football League - ESPN

This shows how stupid most seattle fans are. 49ers were ranked ahead of seattle in attendance and we sucked this year. This guy was about to bash me but didnt know the numbers. LOL This is awesome.

I feel for the real seattle fans on these baords. They must be shaking their heads at these fools.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You couldn't find a 49ers fan in 1979.

All successful teams gain fans.....it happens.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, I have never heard the concept of controlling the clock before Sonny. that is brilliant stuff. But if I needed a lesson on that I could use the seahawks panthers game as a teaching moment. lol

Dude, with Chip Kelly every game against good teams will look like that. Except the niners won't have a trigger man that can still make a game out of it.

You can treat me like I'm trolling you and being a dick but I'm not. I'm just telling you the obvious flaw in Kelly's scheme.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This shows how stupid most seattle fans are. 49ers were ranked ahead of seattle in attendance and we sucked this year. This guy was about to bash me but didnt know the numbers. LOL This is awesome.

I feel for the real seattle fans on these baords. They must be shaking their heads at these fools.

Again, want to know how I know you haven't been to a game? The tickets might be sold, but fans aren't staying. They run for the exits at the first signs they are going to lose the game. But let's use tickets sold as a barometer. That's cool. You can then explain why us "bandwagon fans" were still selling out the CLink during 4 and 5 win seasons.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I bet if you guys were good then your attendance would be 200% at each game.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, want to know how I know you haven't been to a game? The tickets might be sold, but fans aren't staying. They run for the exits at the first signs they are going to lose the game. But let's use tickets sold as a barometer. That's cool. You can then explain why us "bandwagon fans" were still selling out the CLink during 4 and 5 win seasons.
LOL keep digging . This is great to watch. Love it. Poor guy I feel bad for this fan base and what they have to deal with.

* I know not all seattle fans are like these tools.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Niner animosity towards the Seahawks is basically because since Seattle was moved into their division the Hawks have been the most dominant team by a mile. The Niners used to be the big dogs in the NFC west but Seattle made them take a back seat and it bothers the old niner-faithful fans.

Since Seattle came to the NFCW they are 127-97 (56.6% win rate), 7 NFCW titles, 3 Conf titles and a Superbowl. That's pretty decent. SF by comparison has gone 105-119 (46.8% win rate), 3 division and 1 conf title. It's not that Seattle has "bandwagon" fans that bugs guys like Purguy because all good teams have them, it's just that his team isn't as good as Seattle's team over the past 14 seasons, and it really hasn't been close.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL they have nothing to say except for garbage. Its ok man things will get better. If you cant stand the truth get the hell out of here. See yeah

Look seattle fans need to learn how to be realistic fans. Most are homers and cant stand the truth. At least I know our fan knows our team sucks. if Seattle had a year like the 49ers they would make excuses and say injuries or some other bull crap but they would still think they were good. I can see it now. There #1 comeback would be that they wont the last game of the year. LOL ......... wit a min they used that this year to when they beat a Arizona team that didbnt really care. They thought they were going to super bowl after that win. LOL

note* (this is not for all seattle fans just the ones that jump in and have no clue whats going on. Example:WizardHawk.)

Heh. Again Jr. I've spent DECADES watching my team lose, and lose, and threaten to leave town for California, and lose some more.

So have a bunch of the other Seahawk posters in here, some of which are way older than I am.

You use language sloppily. You tried to argue that Seattle was destined for a 9ers like crash, and argued that Wilson's contract was a boat anchor. That their WINDOW for success was closing.

In the hundreds of posts since, you've waffled, side-stepped, and danced around, and admitted that Seattle has the potential to be good again as early as next season, which invalidates all of the earlier posts you made.

Now you're saying, OMFG, you guys are teh stupdidz I'm SO done with this conversation!, and yet here you are, still having this conversation.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope Im actually LMAO. This is some funny stuff how pathetic your bandwagon fan base is.

*again this is not to the real and true Seattle fans.

Waffler. Pick one.

Or here's an idea, quit being sloppy with your language.

Going to answer my question about the Panther's 'window' yet?

(of course you're not)