• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawk fans oh Seahawk fans, where art thou Seahawk fans?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And none of them from the bay area.

SB in your teams backyard and they were the farthest away from reaching it. I know that had to suck so bad. Explains a lot about your issues up here the last few days. Really does.

Has giving us reason to laugh at you actually helped with that at all? Can't see how it would.
wrong again. 6 other teams were farther. again u bring up the 49ers. no one cares. we know they sucked this year. thats all u got. shows how beat up u got. im happy u took break but u come back in worse shape. nope didnt suck because if u know anything about football u would know no team has won when the super bowl is in their back yard. Boom another knock out punch. this guy is clueless. please dont cry again. just stay down. its getting ugly. throw in tbe towel.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See this is what drives me fvcking nuts about you. Once you've had your feet held to the fire, you can actually post pretty reasonably.

so to be clear, their window is NOT NECESSARILY CLOSED.

:)

Thanks for agreeing.

Could've just started with that.
window is closed this year like i said. any team can open their window back up. As a fan of your team this is what u hope for. for some teams the window stays closed for awhile just ask Tenn or cleveland.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Purguy is a bitter Niner fan who constantly is telling us how the Seahawks aren't very good.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you really going to use a single game sample size to compare Seattle to Chips Eagles? A game where obviously running was out of the question early? :L

You can act like time of possession doesnt matter, but you will learn soon enough that it does. And it has everything to do with why they were such a bad defensive team.

Go ask Eagles fans if you dont believe me. That scheme will let you beat up on weak teams if you have lots of speed on offense. But it will NEVER go through the gauntlet of an NFL postseason of top tier defenses and QBs and come out on top.

LOL, I have never heard the concept of controlling the clock before Sonny. that is brilliant stuff. But if I needed a lesson on that I could use the seahawks panthers game as a teaching moment. lol

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynch was out most of the season and we also lost Graham and Rawls. We were still one of the hottest teams in the second half of the season. Hawks did great this year considering the early season chemistry issues. Wilson was straight up nails in Nov and Dec. Showed he can put it on his back and he really delivered on that.
Pete Carroll again proves he's one of the best.

Oh yeah, you guys had it rough dealing with injuries and "chemistry" issues. I mean you had pretty much your entire super bowl roster in tact... that is tough stuff to overcome.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he's a strange one. Claims he's just answering a question, but actually been bringing up Obama way before that. Odd bird that one.

Honestly, I understand his anger at Obama. Like most seahawk fans they are enraged by anyone who can win twice without totally choking.

:yes:

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
window is closed this year like i said. any team can open their window back up. As a fan of your team this is what u hope for. for some teams the window stays closed for awhile just ask Tenn or cleveland.

A window is understood to be talking about a longer period of time. AGAIN, you know this, but you've backed yourself into a corner, and instead of just admitting it, you pull the usual b.s.

Not that I'm surprised. It's definitely repeatable.

You've already agreed that the Seahawks could be just fine next year.

It's okay to say that you used language sloppily. It's not like that's uncommon here.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh goodie, so now we have the clueless 9'er fan that has lost so badly today his head is literally bleeding and now the fisher troll is back. Tell us the one about me being fired again. :lol: That's kind of all you have isn't it?

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and we were hoping to kick some ass in PHX and get some retribution on "chicken of the sea"

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ WH still being butt hurt for getting his head kicked in.

BOOM

So sir A question if you have time?

You Keep saying the Seahawks have no heart or determination

What is needed for coming back from 31-0 to almost win a game?

because in IMO what is needed is Heart and determination

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Very good point. However, due to the fact that the Panthers basically won the game in the first quarter, they sat back and played Prevent football. That so called comeback you speak of was just an illusion.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You do like to try to reason with idiots. Futile as that is. These two have been getting their asses handed to them all day and aren't quite smart enough to realize it.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do like to try to reason with idiots. Futile as that is. These two have been getting their asses handed to them all day and aren't quite smart enough to realize it.

It amuses me sir. Their Stupidity, Stubbornness and lack of logic make my Day. I always try to defend my team

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It amuses me sir. Their Stupidity, Stubbornness and lack of logic make my Day. I always try to defend my team

Well you're pretty stupid also. Defend away....won't make your butt hurt go away. WH been getting Owned the last couple days is proof.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you're pretty stupid also. Defend away....won't make your butt hurt go away. WH been getting Owned the last couple days is proof.

Why are people obsessed with my ass??????? Damn

First Purguy and now you?

Do I have the Hottest ass on SportsHoopla or something?

PS @WizardHawk I also say stuff for the LOL factor (hint hint)