• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawk fans oh Seahawk fans, where art thou Seahawk fans?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Purguy, are you really this clueless, or do you just play clueless on the internet?
Please explain: I gave you tons of facts and stats. How am I clueless. How clueless are you. Please stick to your team because it shows how u have no clue whats going on. Dallas is in worst shape then the 49ers.

Fact: He is an up grade over Tomsula
Fact: He has a winning record
Fact: He was a bad GM.

Will he be good for the 49ers no one knows.

How is this clue less? Please explain. Im waiting. No one is saying he is this great coach that will go to the HOF. Im just saying I like the move because its an up grade over Tomsula. The team will be better with Chip.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think the only issue was the way he built the roster?
I think you are wasting your time. Poor guy is in all kinds of denial. But who wouldn't have hope that things will get better. It's what fans do.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think the only issue was the way he built the roster?
yes Duh. did u see who he traded away and cut. Philly had the 12th ranked offense. Not bad. 49ers were ranked 31th. Hence its an up grade for the 49ers.

Its really not that hard. Not to be an ass. Its just simple to see.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please explain: I gave you tons of facts and stats. How am I clueless. How clueless are you. Please stick to your team because it shows how u have no clue whats going on. Dallas is in worst shape then the 49ers.

Fact: He is an up grade over Tomsula
Fact: He has a winning record
Fact: He was a bad GM.

Will he be good for the 49ers no one knows.

How is this clue less? Please explain. Im waiting. No one is saying he is this great coach that will go to the HOF. Im just saying I like the move because its an up grade over Tomsula. The team will be better with Chip.
Comparing him to Tomsula is like comparing two piles of shit, his first few years were with players who he didn't want, the wants won't change in SF.By the way he has a bad GM in SF.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this amazing thread

giphy.gif

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are wasting your time. Poor guy is in all kinds of denial. But who wouldn't have hope that things will get better. It's what fans do.
I know, I'm just trying to educate the less fortunate. Looks like a lost cause. I guess we will have to leave one child behind.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, I'm just trying to educate the less fortunate. Looks like a lost cause. I guess we will have to leave one child behind.
nope im 100% right on this one. Hope this helps you out.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope go read.
not to be a dick but u aren't making much sense. I don't know if u are trying to start an argument or what. I like the move because its an upgrade for the 49ers. Its not that hard to understand. I don't know if you are upset because Dallas has kept their bad coach for so long or u are being a hater. I hope it was just a mis understanding. I don't know what point u are trying to make.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's make it simple, go ask Eagle fans about Chip. Some will even admit they wanted Chip 3 years ago.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let not gloss over the offensive talent that Kelly inherited in Philly. He's not walking in to a team with a perfect RB for his system (McCoy), great deep threats (Jackson, Maclin) and a great athletic o line. Though I do think that Staley is a lot like Jason Peters.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are they in my head when I point out facts and your guy is having a melt down and makes stupid remarks. Must be a Seattle thing not to make sense(not saying all seattle fans just most on these boards).

let another melt down begin. This is great. That will be 2 seattle fans in 1 day. Damn they cant take a loss. Its killing them.

Meh. There will be lots of Seattle posters here.

Nice wishful thinking though.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are they in my head when I point out facts and your guy is having a melt down and makes stupid remarks. Must be a Seattle thing not to make sense(not saying all seattle fans just most on these boards).

let another melt down begin. This is great. That will be 2 seattle fans in 1 day. Damn they cant take a loss. Its killing them.

Whatever man. You've been going on about Seattle for three weeks now. You follow the same pattern, start out ridiculous, and then back off to actually being fairly reasonable.

But hey, the Seahawks finally lost, so you FINALLY got to beat your chest.

Go nuts.

Hope you feel better.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever man. You've been going on about Seattle for three weeks now. You follow the same pattern, start out ridiculous, and then back off to actually being fairly reasonable.

But hey, the Seahawks finally lost, so you FINALLY got to beat your chest.

Go nuts.

Hope you feel better.
and come on being right. I know its great. I remember when they beat Arizona and they thought it was great and seattle was on the rise. LOL what a joke that was. I told you it meant nothing. Playoff football is different then a regular season game. I said the window was closing and Boom they go 10-6 and get knocked out in the 2nd rd. Im not right all the time but I nailed those 2. I also was right about Wilson. This was the 1st time we saw the D struggle and Wilson also struggled. He isn't worth the 24 mill a year(what ever it is.) He is good but not at that top tier like some thought. He needs a Good D and a running game. This is not a bash on Wilson. I do think he is good. and yes seattle fans I would take him. He wouldn't be one of my top choices but he would be a choice.

Now on the other side of the fence, I'm not going to knock Seattle all the way down. They are still a good team. THey should be good next year. I just think being great is out the window now. They have no money and will start to lose players because of a lot of Big salaries they have on the roster. That Oline is going to kill their chances. Only way they can improve in that area is through the draft.

I do hope one of those players is Irvin. My 49ers can use a guy like that. Overall good season but was a step backwards. good luck in the offseason seattle. See you guys next year. Cant wait.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and come on being right. I know its great. I remember when they beat Arizona and they thought it was great and seattle was on the rise. LOL what a joke that was. I told you it meant nothing. Playoff football is different then a regular season game. I said the window was closing and Boom they go 10-6 and get knocked out in the 2nd rd. Im not right all the time but I nailed those 2. I also was right about Wilson. This was the 1st time we saw the D struggle and Wilson also struggled. He isn't worth the 24 mill a year(what ever it is.) He is good but not at that top tier like some thought. He needs a Good D and a running game. This is not a bash on Wilson. I do think he is good. and yes seattle fans I would take him. He wouldn't be one of my top choices but he would be a choice.

Now on the other side of the fence, I'm not going to knock Seattle all the way down. They are still a good team. THey should be good next year. I just think being great is out the window now. They have no money and will start to lose players because of a lot of Big salaries they have on the roster. That Oline is going to kill their chances. Only way they can improve in that area is through the draft.

I do hope one of those players is Irvin. My 49ers can use a guy like that. Overall good season but was a step backwards. good luck in the offseason seattle. See you guys next year. Cant wait.

I think you're being sloppy with your language, and maybe that's why people are getting annoyed with you. A 'window closing' doesn't just mean for the current season.

And you know this.

Want to make the argument that Seattle wasn't going to go to a third Superbowl? Fine SAY THAT.

You want to argue that Wilson isn't elite? Make that argument. Back it up. He's still a young guy. Why isn't Carolina's window closing since Kam is paid almost the same amount? With Norman about to get paid too?

There's a shvt ton of QB's who are going to get raises coming up, and Luck will set an even higher benchmark. For crissakes, people are talking about Washington paying a guy who many thought wasn't even starter material at the start of the year Wilson money.

In a few seasons Wilson will be underpaid again. That's how it works.

The salary cap is going up. That's not slowing down anytime soon.

There's only four or five teams in the NFL that wouldn't pay Russell to play for them for the next decade. And all of them are going to be paying the same (and some a LOT more) moving forward.

That part of your argument is just silly.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're being sloppy with your language, and maybe that's why people are getting annoyed with you. A 'window closing' doesn't just mean for the current season.

And you know this.

Want to make the argument that Seattle wasn't going to go to a third Superbowl? Fine SAY THAT.

You want to argue that Wilson isn't elite? Make that argument. Back it up. He's still a young guy. Why isn't Carolina's window closing since Kam is paid almost the same amount? With Norman about to get paid too?

There's a shvt ton of QB's who are going to get raises coming up, and Luck will set an even higher benchmark. For crissakes, people are talking about Washington paying a guy who many thought wasn't even starter material at the start of the year Wilson money.

In a few seasons Wilson will be underpaid again. That's how it works.

The salary cap is going up. That's not slowing down anytime soon.

There's only four or five teams in the NFL that wouldn't pay Russell to play for them for the next decade. And all of them are going to be paying the same (and some a LOT more) moving forward.

That part of your argument is just silly.
Nope its been clear. Window is closing being elite. They are still good. Its not that hard. They took a big step back. Now yes after doing what they did is hard to keep up but I think teams have figured them out. I mean they lost 2 homes games this year. I will still be good but not Elite. Window has closed on that. Can they open it back up sure but right now its closed.