• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagle Fans needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry. I missed this. Steichen had Herbert his rookie year and he had Hurts for 2 years so he’s got a nice track record for developing QBs. Steichen is game. It says a lot about the prospect that he’s the guy Steichen wanted. At the same time, I’m going to be Captain Obvious here and point out that the biggest variable here is Richardson himself and his work ethic. That being said, he’s in good hands if he’s coachable. Personally, I would have him with Tom House and his group right away working foot work and mechanics from the ground up, totally repairing his fundamentals while Steichen crafts an offense around him with maybe the 40-50% of the offense that he can handle now for year 1. I think you may see him brought around by starting with RPO. It’s a great bridge to NFL QB reads that have to be made. With RPO, the QB is really locked into reading one player and then making an either or decision. It also plays to his athletic skill set.
How is his spin rate from the far hash mark?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry for your loss. Prayers to you and the whole family.
Unless this is the grandfather again. He died but turned out to be just a joke.

Maybe it's just me. But IF I was going to share this, it wouldn't be after dribble about Cowboy fans being Celtic fans, nor the colts big ass mistake from scouting reports. Still think the spin rate had relevance.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, that's horrible. I saw that story this morning. Sorry to hear. Not that it's pertinent or you care at this time, but my opinion on the topic in general is people have to be pretty messed up inside their own head and dealing with something that the rest of us just don't understand in that moment to do that so I try and cut them some slack. They likely loved their kids and family and friends as much as the rest of us and whatever pushed him to this must have been unbearable in his mind knowing what was going to be left behind. Sadly they can often get pulled out of that dark, desperate mindset if you can just get them through those moments. I know some people who have unfortunately done the same and it's never easy wondering what you could have done differently and dealing with (for some) the guilt related to that. The human mind is about the most complicated thing on the planet and some people just have that tragic flaw in their "wiring" even if somewhat self induced. Remember the positives. Sad story and again sorry to hear.

I'm sorry for your loss. Prayers to you and the whole family.
Thanks fellas

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless this is the grandfather again. He died but turned out to be just a joke.

Maybe it's just me. But IF I was going to share this, it wouldn't be after dribble about Cowboy fans being Celtic fans, nor the colts big ass mistake from scouting reports. Still think the spin rate had relevance.
Man, you really are a cvnt.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that Steichen may be a good coach for Richardson because he runs some rpo type concepts that are not very different from what Richardson used at Florida. He's considered a pretty good coach for young QBs in terms of helping tailor some plays to their strengths and helping build their confidence.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn’t sports related but yesterday my 46 year old cousin went on a run and decided to kill himself by jumping off the Manhattan Bridge into traffic. He left a wife and child. I can’t wrap my head around that kind of cowardice to just bail on a world of people that love you. He did this shit on Mother’s Day? Fucking horrible. I don’t know if I’m sad or angry. Fucked up.
Sorry to hear. Prayers to you and your family.

Cowardly of him imo. I'm the same way when I hear a story like that. Very sad but there is definitely anger there too.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn’t sports related but yesterday my 46 year old cousin went on a run and decided to kill himself by jumping off the Manhattan Bridge into traffic. He left a wife and child. I can’t wrap my head around that kind of cowardice to just bail on a world of people that love you. He did this shit on Mother’s Day? Fucking horrible. I don’t know if I’m sad or angry. Fucked up.
Some things we just cannot understand in this world. Prayers to you and your/his family.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread has gotten off track and has become a pissing match so going to lock it down. Let's try to keep the threads on football and away from personal feuds.

Status
Not open for further replies.