• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawk fans oh Seahawk fans, where art thou Seahawk fans?

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically, what I've learned is this....

If Seahawks fans don't respond to any threads calling them out..... they are cowards.
If Seahawks fans do respond to such stupid threads they are labeled "butt hurt".

What I propose is that us Seahawks fans launch a kick starter campaign and fund a Motel 6 reservation where purguy12 & handicappers can hook up and go fuck themselves.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Seahawks fans don't respond to any threads calling them out..... they are cowards.
If Seahawks fans do respond to such stupid threads they are labeled "butt hurt".

What I propose is that us Seahawks fans launch a kick starter campaign and fund a Motel 6 reservation where purguy12 & handicappers can hook up and go fuck themselves.

the butt hurt is strong with you, too. Go fuck yourself.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the butt hurt is strong with you, too. Go fuck yourself.

What am I butt hurt about? an 8-4 playoff record since Pete Carroll took over the team? Two Super Bowl appearances? One Super Bowl win? Yeah, yesterday sucked as a Seahawk fan but it could be worse.... I could be you.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Seattle thinks they would have won with Graham healthy?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What am I butt hurt about? an 8-4 playoff record since Pete Carroll took over the team? Two Super Bowl appearances? One Super Bowl win? Yeah, yesterday sucked as a Seahawk fan but it could be worse.... I could be you.

Weak Sauce. If you were me, you'd have fat stacks of cheddar and would be a successful handicapper.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A window is understood to be talking about a longer period of time. AGAIN, you know this, but you've backed yourself into a corner, and instead of just admitting it, you pull the usual b.s.

Not that I'm surprised. It's definitely repeatable.

You've already agreed that the Seahawks could be just fine next year.

It's okay to say that you used language sloppily. It's not like that's uncommon here.
Nope that is what you did sir and we all see the proof. Its ok man, just man up and admit u were wrong. People will respect you more. Im done with this subject because it pointless to keep going. Its very simple I was right and they were wrong and you just jumped in not knowing what was going on. It happens.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very good point. However, due to the fact that the Panthers basically won the game in the first quarter, they sat back and played Prevent football. That so called comeback you speak of was just an illusion.
100% Right. Panthers Head coach was pissed at the DC for playing prevent. For a guy that just beat seattle he was not happy.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't purguy12 a 49ers fan? Find it kind of ironic he shit talks the Seahawks when the 49ers now have their third different head coach in 13 months.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL they have nothing to say except for garbage. Its ok man things will get better. If you cant stand the truth get the hell out of here. See yeah

Look seattle fans need to learn how to be realistic fans. Most are homers and cant stand the truth. At least I know our fan knows our team sucks. if Seattle had a year like the 49ers they would make excuses and say injuries or some other bull crap but they would still think they were good. I can see it now. There #1 comeback would be that they wont the last game of the year. LOL ......... wit a min they used that this year to when they beat a Arizona team that didbnt really care. They thought they were going to super bowl after that win. LOL

note* (this is not for all seattle fans just the ones that jump in and have no clue whats going on. Example:WizardHawk.)

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't purguy12 a 49ers fan? Find it kind of ironic he shit talks the Seahawks when the 49ers now have their third different head coach in 13 months.
Another clueless seattle fan. This is some funny stuff. Im not talking crap. If you were here from the start u would see that I think Seattle is a good team. Its your moron fan base that turns it around. I was just pointing out that I was right on a couple of things because I got bashed by some of these posters 2 weeks ago. Then you have a moron on these boards that mentions the 49ers like Im going to defend their season(wizardhawk). My team sucked. No defending that. If that is all you have on me that is sad. Then you have another moron saying the chip kelly hiring is the worst move. Again a clueless person. Any way you look at it its an up grade over Tomsula. Chip has a way better track record then Tomsula. Plus the added bonus he will help our offense who was ranked 31st in the league, Chips Kelly offense 12th. Again its a big up grade. Will it work out who knows.

I hope this helps you if not oh well.

If you want to jump in and look like a moron, go ahead. Cant stop you.

Lets Go Carolina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another clueless seattle fan. This is some funny stuff. Im not talking crap. If you were here from the start u would see that I think Seattle is a good team. Its your moron fan base that turns it around. I was just pointing out that I was right on a couple of things because I got bashed by some of these posters 2 weeks ago. Then you have a moron on these boards that mentions the 49ers like Im going to defend their season(wizardhawk). My team sucked. No defending that. If that is all you have on me that is sad. Then you have another moron saying the chip kelly hiring is the worst move. Again a clueless person. Any way you look at it its an up grade over Tomsula. Chip has a way better track record then Tomsula. Plus the added bonus he will help our offense who was ranked 31st in the league, Chips Kelly offense 12th. Again its a big up grade. Will it work out who knows.

I hope this helps you if not oh well.

If you want to jump and look like a moron, go ahead. Cant stop you.

Lets Go Carolina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You seem pretty worked up over this.