• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Scott Frost to Syracuse rumors starting

SeeYouNT

Вы хотели бы некоторые Путина?
Hoopla Cash
$ 291.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ducks coaches begin two weeks of recruiting as Scott Frost to Syracuse rumors start: Oregon rundown

Offensive coordinator Scott Frost has been linked to head coaching jobs for a third straight season, with his name popping up in coaching searches at Maryland and Syracuse, most recently. Syracuse athletic director Mark Coyle held the same position at Boise State in 2013, when Frost interviewed for the Broncos' head coaching position that eventually went to Bryan Harsin.

Rumors of Frost being named Syracuse's head coach spread Sunday night on social media, but UO sources were skeptical that if Frost were hired, that he would be named the Orange head coach Monday because a number of other jobs have recently opened that he might be considered for.

Please take Don Pellum with you. :hope:

SeeYouNT

Hoopla Cash
$ 291.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems THIS is more important to you than Frost leaving for Cuze. A 30 year "Oregon DC man" over a decent 2 year OC.

:noidea:

Yes. Don pellum is the worst DC in FBS. He needs to be fired 3 months ago.

Frost leaving is fine...he can be replaced.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Don pellum is the worst DC in FBS. He needs to be fired 3 months ago.

I read alot of that recruiting hype...Ducks are focusing on secondary/LB guys from what I see of late. I wouldn't call Pellum the worst, he did help get Oregon to a Natty game last year IF I remember correctly. You sound like those Warshington guys and their OC "firing" moments of lore.

SeeYouNT

Hoopla Cash
$ 291.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read alot of that recruiting hype...Ducks are focusing on secondary/LB guys from what I see of late. I wouldn't call Pellum the worst, he did help get Oregon to a Natty game last year IF I remember correctly. You sound like those Warshington guys and their OC "firing" moments of lore.

We got to a natty last year in spite of Pellum. He is a positional coach, period. His defensive schemes are pure shit. Recruiting a bunch of new players isn't going to solve the fundamentals of defense that Oregon is lacking. He continues to give playing time to the worst LBs on Oregon's roster. Derrick Malone last year (garbage) and Rodney Hardrick this year (garbage). "Oh, this guy is a senior so he gets the most playing time."

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still like Pellum well enough as a position coach but yeah not as DC, and Im extended family to the guy. I cant say he was the worst since there were teams behind Oregon, including Oregon State, Indiana, texas Tech and Kansas in scoring D and total D from the other Big 5 conferences.