• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sal Palantonio on owners pressuring Goodell...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was more about if we weren't playin with our 6th string corners we would have slapped them off there own field, again.

Flaccos' hail mary to the softest receiver in the NFL will always bother me....That drive and game were there for the taking

Im sure you are happy to see Torrey Smith leave

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you believe their is legit advantage created by the deflated balls, than Id have to think a team on the 30 yard line with a chance to win at the buzzer, on a bad weather day, got pretty much screwed that day

The Colts, different story, they lose by 50 to the Pats twice a season

I think it was more about if we weren't playin with our 6th string corners we would have slapped them off there own field, again.
Flaccos' hail mary to the softest receiver in the NFL will always bother me....That drive and game were there for the taking

if that's Steve Smith that ball a)hits the ground incomplete or b) is a TD.

Like Torrey as a man but that MF'er is like charmin....excited he got his money more excited it wasn't Ozzie that gave it to him... and yes he gave up on that ball and Flacco had owned NE all day long... Torched Revis

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Biscotti is accused of pressuring Goodell by the irreverent Sal Palantonio and he definitely did that you say yet your QB Tom Brady who has already been found guilty isn't? ohhh and the rest of us that are jut agreeing his is "currently" guilty waiting appeal answer are haters...

so that's what being inside a NE fans head feels like... :billb:
sal palantonio is as good a source as there is.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao

you're football cute

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao

you're football cute
It's true... U denying NE was playing catchup the whole game? That's worse then denying Brady is currently guilty and penalized.... Those homer glasses got the mojo.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yup, well said

Like Torrey as a man but that MF'er is like charmin....excited he got his money more excited it wasn't Ozzie that gave it to him... and yes he gave up on that ball and Flacco had owned NE all day long... Torched Revis

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's true... U denying NE was playing catchup the whole game? That's worse then deny sing Brady is currently guilty and penalized.... Those homer glasses got the mojo.
no, im not "denying" anything as you stated nothing to "deny" nor anything about "playing catch up".

i address post content.

is it you that also calls 4-4 in new england as "a home field advantage"?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, im not "denying" anything as you stated nothing to "deny" nor anything about "playing catch up".

i address post content.

is it you that also calls 4-4 in new england as "a home field advantage"?

Anytime a team (the Ravens) is 50/50 on an opponents field in the playoffs when the rest of the league wins 2/10 times it must be considered they have an advantage. Not that dead even is an advantage but a 50/50 shot when others have a 2/10 shot is certainly an advantage.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

...and don't forget that there was plenty of time on the clock when Flacco tossed up a poor pass to end their season. Then tgann puts up an avatar that boasts about beating Brady. :L

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anytime a team (the Ravens) is 50/50 on an opponents field in the playoffs when the rest of the league wins 2/10 times it must be considered they have an advantage. Not that dead even is an advantage but a 50/50 shot when others have a 2/10 shot is certainly an advantage.
nowhere in any sport is a .500 record "an advantage":

sorry, its math.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and don't forget that there was plenty of time on the clock when Flacco tossed up a poor pass to end their season. Then tgann puts up an avatar that boasts about beating Brady. :L
i almost feel bad for him.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No defending that pass...that drive should have been about milking the clock and punching it in.....Cant defend that decision at all

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outplays Brady... Haters gonna hate.

Show me beating in the avatar?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No defending that pass...that drive should have been about milking the clock and punching it in.....Cant defend that decision at all

Never did... They should have run the ball but again Flacco had had his way with NE defense all day.... I Thot it was over to be honest but NE found a way ya gotta give them credit.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i almost feel bad for him.
Don't feel bad for me... We expect to beat NE in the playoffs and Brady.

The last win you just had "tied" us up at 2-2 in the playoffs welcome to .500 it's u guys that are cute thinking u can beat the Ravens in the playoffs...lol...

A lesser team would have given up being down TWICE in that game... U guys are the comeback kids. shouldn't have won but did good for u snuck one past us.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't feel bad for me... We expect to beat NE in the playoffs and Brady.

The last win you just had "tied" us up at 2-2 in the playoffs welcome to .500 it's u guys that are cute thinking u can beat the Ravens in the playoffs...lol...

A lesser team would have given up being down TWICE in that game... U guys are the comeback kids. shouldn't have won but did good for u snuck one past us.

"a .500 record is an advantage"

nowhere

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times, have someone came out to deny a report, when actually the report is true and they just denied it to not look bad in the public's eye?

If I had to bet, I believe this report.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"a .500 record is an advantage"

nowhere

.500 shows the Ravens have an advantage to the rest is the league playing NE at home.

Rest of the league is .200 Ravens are .500...
U have the last word.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times, have someone came out to deny a report, when actually the report is true and they just denied it to not look bad in the public's eye?

If I had to bet, I believe this report.

I believe it. He's just embarrassed he got caught with his hand in the Goofdell cookie jar.