• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New ESPN story on Snyder and his ownership of the Commanders

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember ... I told you there has been one constant for the past 23 years.
Warden Samuel Norton...LOL

"Lord, It's a miracle! Man up and vanished like a fart in the wind!!

If Snyder is the Warden, where is our Andy Dufresne? Alex Smith might fit that role...LOL

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warden Samuel Norton...LOL

"Lord, It's a miracle! Man up and vanished like a fart in the wind!!

If Snyder is the Warden, where is our Andy Dufresne? Alex Smith might fit that role...LOL
Great movie!

Not sure that all of us are going to be sanding a boat with Red on the Baja coast.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I think this moves the needle for sure. We are learning that Goodell wants him out and that hes lost the support of Jerry Jones, 2 keys to his retention. If it all rests on a new stadium deal we're in good shape. All 3 jurisdictions have told Snyder to hit the bricks, he's not getting a new stadium.
"Learned"

Good one.

Stay hilarious, dave

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great movie!

Not sure that all of us are going to be sanding a boat with Red on the Baja coast.
I always tear up when they meet on the beach at the end of the movie.

There again, I cry when Kevin Costner (Ray) and his dad (John) play catch in "Field of Dreams", when Rudy gets carried off the field in the end of "Rudy", when Private Ryan asks his wife if he has lived a good life in "Saving Private Ryan", and when the students stand on the desk and say "O, Captain, my Captain" in "Dead Poet Society".

I ball like a baby during those scenes.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somewhere like San Antonio?

I saved the only relevant part of your post

Part of the reason why Snyder is such a problem for the owners is because the fanbase was active and rabid before Snyder took over, and is now (for the most part) passive and disinterested.

Even so, the commanders forum on sportshoopla remains one of the most active forums on all of SportsHoopla.

Certainly more than the eagles forum, which is dead by comparison.

Perhaps thats the reason why you’re trollinng here. I dont blame you.

Either way, the NFL isnt moving the franchise to San Antonio.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Zihuatanejo.”

“Andy Dufresne... who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side.”

“Get busy living, or get busy dying…..Goddamned right!”

Top ten movie of all time.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tip of the cap to Dad
most active Mod on this site, and very well could be the fairest.
He is the best...no doubt

Part time baby sitter
Part time psychologist (for me)
Part time IT
Part time beat writer

He is an animal!

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't the Wentz trade have Snyder's fingerprints all over it? Over pay for something he could have had much cheaper? Even the comment about securing the elusive QB .... Griffin, Haskins, Wentz .... even Smith to an extent.

If this info is true I believe Dan will fight it all the way .... Al Davis part 2.
Kinda sorta.....................but sorta not.

The kinda sorta. Grossly overpay in all phases of the deal pertaining to acquiring Wince. Too much salary, to much given up, High risk, low reward. Those are all earmarks of a Snyder deal w/o question. Getting a player who was once a baller, but his best days are in the rearview mirror is another easily verified sign Snyder's grubby fingers are all in the pie again.

Sorta not......Is Wince sexy enough? I don't know. Admittedly, Wince could be. Snyder thought McNabb was still sexy when he acquired him so who knows. Until Snyder is gone, nothing good will become of or happen to the Skins. He's a millstone, that has an albatross n a monkey paw curse attached to it . That's wrapped around the throat of the Skins like a Shinya Aoki submission hold.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great...now do something instead of simply talking. Somebody needs to step forward and call Snyder's bs. I want that man to Mark Davis.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
snyder will get by with everything cause he is that lucky.thank god he will soon be a former owner.