• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Un.Fucking.Believable.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally from San Mateo, CA. Actually, me and Tom Brady went to high school together. I didn't play football, but we played varsity baseball together. Brady was our catcher; I played first base. I remember he would put vaseline on his zipper, and then after catching the first pitch of the game, he'd adjust his cup while rubbing a dab of vaseline and placing a big glob on the baseball before throwing it back. And then there were the corked bats, bribery of umpires, usage of greenies, and don't even get me started on the anabolic steroid injections. Before games, he used to lay flat on the dugout bench, butt-naked, and have two different trainers inject shit into multiple different veins in his ass and back simultaneously.

We won states in '95 so I didn't really care, but let's just say I wasn't exactly surprised after Spygate, Deflate Gate, etc. came out. Really helps explain the "six" Super Bowls too.

Obviously CreamPuff is GNGing, but he never said a word about injecting steroids.

Hey @Manster7588..............Please see the highlighted portion of his statement.

I accept your apology.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @Manster7588..............Please see the highlighted portion of his statement.

I accept your apology.

My apologies. I was going off of this post

Originally from San Mateo, CA. Actually, me and Tom Brady went to high school together. I didn't play football, but we played varsity baseball together. Brady was our catcher; I played first base. I remember he would put vaseline on his zipper, and then after catching the first pitch of the game, he'd adjust his cup while rubbing a dab of vaseline and placing a big glob on the baseball before throwing it back. And then there were the corked bats, bribery of umpires, usage of greenies, and don't even get me started on the anabolic steroid injections. Before games, he used to lay flat on the dugout bench, butt-naked, and have two different trainers inject shit into multiple different veins in his ass and back simultaneously.

We won states in '95 so I didn't really care, but let's just say I wasn't exactly surprised after Spygate, Deflate Gate, etc. came out. Really helps explain the "six" Super Bowls too.

Either way we know he's GNGing just for attention like the other GNGer

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's because the Eagles, well, you know, suck :noidea:

You can be damn sure if the Cowboys somehow overcame they're own suckiness and stumbled their way into the playoffs they'd be front and center in that thing even though they wouldn't have deserved it any more than the Eagles do. That will always be the difference between the two franchises

True, there are some franchises that matter more than others. The Cowboys are so important to the league that the NFL kept them in the NFC East during the last realignment. The Cowboys ain't like the Seahawks, who have been forced to change conferences more than once. LOL.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikings deserved to be on that video more than the Eagles did. Better record, wrapped up a playoff spot earlier and won head-to-head.
The Vikings got bitch slapped by the Packers on Monday Night Football.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn, I didn't know that Tom Brady started that early. He was probably injecting the Bash Brothers with steroids back when the A's were great in the '80s.