• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Un.Fucking.Believable.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I thought this was about the hype video Jerry Jones and the Cowboys just sent out about Garretts new contract!

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the NFL make this promo before the NFC East was decided a few days ago? Might explain a few things.

Just be glad they didn't put Dallas in the clip.

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the NFL make this promo before the NFC East was decided a few days ago? Might explain a few things.

I heard they had to edit out 8 minutes of RAIDERS highlights...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wish they did. Imagine the ranting of Cream Puff then.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally from San Mateo, CA. Actually, me and Tom Brady went to high school together. I didn't play football, but we played varsity baseball together. Brady was our catcher; I played first base. I remember he would put vaseline on his zipper, and then after catching the first pitch of the game, he'd adjust his cup while rubbing a dab of vaseline and placing a big glob on the baseball before throwing it back. And then there were the corked bats, bribery of umpires, usage of greenies, and don't even get me started on the anabolic steroid injections. Before games, he used to lay flat on the dugout bench, butt-naked, and have two different trainers inject shit into multiple different veins in his ass and back simultaneously.

We won states in '95 so I didn't really care, but let's just say I wasn't exactly surprised after Spygate, Deflate Gate, etc. came out. Really helps explain the "six" Super Bowls too.

... he put the Vaseline on his zipper AFTER the game ... a perfect gentleman with the California girls

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL made a playoff hype video that doesn’t include the Eagles

Is the league fucking serious with this shit? A playoff hype video, and you don't include the hottest team in the league who (need I remind you) is fresh off a SB victory just two seasons ago?

The fucking disrespect. People have gotten shot and their bodies dumped in the Delaware River over far less than this shit. Heads better roll over this. I mean find out who made this video and anyone affiliated with it and Goodell better make an example out of them.

Seconds in commercial for each playoff team (approximate):

49ers – 7
Saints – 7
Ravens – 7
Seahawks – 5
Chiefs – 5
Patriots – 4
Packers – 3
Texans – 3
Titans – 1
Bills – 0.5
Eagles – 0
Vikings – 0

Are they really putting us on the same level as Kirk fucking Cousins???? The Saints are literally one seed higher than us, and they're tied for the most time?!? Jesus H. Christ!!!!!!!!

Where the fuck is my blood pressure medicine

This seems like a very important story!

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. Even though you're joking, your team still got humiliated by Kirk Cousins and the Vikes earlier this year. Philly is the lone playoff team from either conference to manage to lose to the Vikings.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe the NFL wouldn't hype up a team that beat two winning teams all season, while winning the worst division in football, crazy!

The Eagles didn’t win the NFC North.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before games, he used to lay flat on the dugout bench, butt-naked, and have two different trainers inject shit into multiple different veins in his ass and back simultaneously.

You're so full of shit I casn smell you in NH.

Yeah, this is the body of a kid that had multiple steroid injections before every game. Look at those biceps and the washer board abs

upload_2020-1-2_9-28-10.jpeg

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, this is the body of a kid that had multiple steroid injections before every game. Look at those biceps and the washer board abs

View attachment 228499
Obviously CreamPuff is GNGing, but he never said a word about injecting steroids.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously CreamPuff is GNGing, but he never said a word about injecting steroids.

That's how it was taken back in the day,
I was never a needle fan, no way in hell I could stab myself or trust the idiot team mates to give it to me.

So I did the pill, ( I think it was called D ball back then)
anyways I bought my first cycle for like $300, went back to my apartment and took my first pill.
As soon I took the first one I started doing some curls in my living room, and I gave my self a panic attack from guilt for taken that pill. I went into the bathroom and flushed the rest of the pills....

In a 20 minute span I had flushed $300 never took the stuff again, saw some really messed up stuff though of guys on the stuff

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally from San Mateo, CA. Actually, me and Tom Brady went to high school together. I didn't play football, but we played varsity baseball together. Brady was our catcher; I played first base. I remember he would put vaseline on his zipper, and then after catching the first pitch of the game, he'd adjust his cup while rubbing a dab of vaseline and placing a big glob on the baseball before throwing it back. And then there were the corked bats, bribery of umpires, usage of greenies, and don't even get me started on the anabolic steroid injections. Before games, he used to lay flat on the dugout bench, butt-naked, and have two different trainers inject shit into multiple different veins in his ass and back simultaneously.

We won states in '95 so I didn't really care, but let's just say I wasn't exactly surprised after Spygate, Deflate Gate, etc. came out. Really helps explain the "six" Super Bowls too.
Well thought out story.....but you forgot to start with ....."Once upon a time...."

Pictures or it didn't happen :rolleyes2:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Initially without looking at the name of the poster one could possibly think it was a @Rock Strongo alt with the story he told. Or atleast someone trying to copy him

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Initially without looking at the name of the poster one could possibly think it was a @Omar_382 alt with the story he told. Or atleast someone trying to copy him

:fify:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 228499

What's funny... the people who are taking the OP's comments literally.

Sounds like some of you are a bit sensitive. It must get exhausting trying to defend the most scandalous franchise in the history of the NFL.

* it's never going away :happyshake:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's how it was taken back in the day,
I was never a needle fan, no way in hell I could stab myself or trust the idiot team mates to give it to me.

So I did the pill, ( I think it was called D ball back then)
anyways I bought my first cycle for like $300, went back to my apartment and took my first pill.
As soon I took the first one I started doing some curls in my living room, and I gave my self a panic attack from guilt for taken that pill. I went into the bathroom and flushed the rest of the pills....

In a 20 minute span I had flushed $300 never took the stuff again, saw some really messed up stuff though of guys on the stuff
OP didn't say anything about pills either