• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sal Palantonio on owners pressuring Goodell...

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN's Sal Palantonio told San Diego’s “Mighty 1090” radio Friday that Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti is advocating against NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell potentially reducing Patriots quarterback Tom Brady’s four-game suspension.

Brady was suspended by the league earlier this offseason in connection with "Deflategate," and reportedly may take the league to court if his suspension is not reduced.

“[By reducing the suspension] you’re angering some of the hard-core owners out there,” said Paolantonio. “I know who they are and I’m gonna name ‘em right now: Jim Irsay of the Colts. Steve Bisciotti of the Ravens and others in the AFC who believe the Patriots have gotten away with murder for years and have not been publicly punished properly.”

Biscotti denies the report and issued the following statement:

"I have not and will not put any pressure on the Commissioner or anyone representing the NFL office to take action in what everyone is calling 'Deflategate.'

"The story circulating that I have put pressure on Roger (Goodell) is 100% wrong. The reports are unfair to Robert Kraft, who is an honorable person, and to his franchise.

"Let's talk about football and the start of training camps. Fans and people like me want the issue resolved now."

Sal Palontonio is a C u Next Thursday....

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN's Sal Palantonio told San Diego’s “Mighty 1090” radio Friday that Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti is advocating against NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell potentially reducing Patriots quarterback Tom Brady’s four-game suspension.

Brady was suspended by the league earlier this offseason in connection with "Deflategate," and reportedly may take the league to court if his suspension is not reduced.

“[By reducing the suspension] you’re angering some of the hard-core owners out there,” said Paolantonio. “I know who they are and I’m gonna name ‘em right now: Jim Irsay of the Colts. Steve Bisciotti of the Ravens and others in the AFC who believe the Patriots have gotten away with murder for years and have not been publicly punished properly.”

"I have not and will not put any pressure on the Commissioner or anyone representing the NFL office to take action in what everyone is calling 'Deflategate.'

"The story circulating that I have put pressure on Roger (Goodell) is 100% wrong. The reports are unfair to Robert Kraft, who is an honorable person, and to his franchise.

"Let's talk about football and the start of training camps. Fans and people like me want the issue resolved now."

Sal Palontonio is a C u Next Thursday....

Amazing how he points out that there are several owners pressuring RG and states that he will name them but only names 2 straight out and just says "and others"...
Then Steve flat out calls him a liar by denying any such thing...
Yea, he's not starving for a story, no facts, no sources, no credibility ...
I don't think billionaire businessmen are wasting time on punishments to other teams when there are billions of dollars just ahead for them to direct their attention too...
Now a rag tag reporter making coffee money compared to them, that's another story...:tsk:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sal P. On his knees to be relevant.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sal P is the most accurate reporter out there - Hammerdown
:lol: yea he's a genuine Howard Cosell , what's his name again, Salami Palmetto ?..
Ah, who cares anyway..:playball:

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll never forget his coverage in philly when the eagles cut andy reid loose. You'd have thought they murdered his mother, he was being an overly-melodromatic assclown about it, he's a huge fag

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sal Palontonio is a C u Next Thursday....[/QUOTE

I have some questions about Biscotti saying things about Kraft. Irsay? he has no credibility left.....

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your owner is a bitch

own it.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stay on topic

he cried to goodell behind closed doors, and publicly denies it...like a toddler.

vagina.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its becoming apparent Brady is getting a suspension....

Irsay is sour grapes, that team loses by 50 to the Pats regardless

Biscotti has a gripe, Baltimore wins that game without the cheating

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stay on topic

he cried to goodell behind closed doors, and publicly denies it...like a toddler.

vagina.
I am on topic...

Rock was confused about what a bitch was... When another man steals your chit then u act like a pussy about it... That's a bitch. Kraft is a bitch case closed.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stay on topic

vagina.

"Why everybody gotta be so dang mean to my Patriots?? Why!!!!!"

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its becoming apparent Brady is getting a suspension....

Irsay is sour grapes, that team loses by 50 to the Pats regardless

Biscotti has a gripe, Baltimore wins that game without the cheating

Never heard that argument but I don't think Biscotti would involve himself with this NE mess.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am on topic...

Rock was confused about what a bitch was... When another man steals your chit then u act like a pussy about it... That's a bitch. Kraft is a bitch case closed.
"lets piss off putin"

totally related to your owner whining like a woman about suspending brady...and denying it!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never heard that argument but I don't think Biscotti would involve himself with this NE mess.

if you believe their is legit advantage created by the deflated balls, than Id have to think a team on the 30 yard line with a chance to win at the buzzer, on a bad weather day, got pretty much screwed that day

The Colts, different story, they lose by 50 to the Pats twice a season

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"lets piss off putin"

totally related to your owner whining like a woman about suspending brady...and denying it!
So Biscotti is accused of pressuring Goodell by the irreverent Sal Palantonio and he definitely did that you say yet your QB Tom Brady who has already been found guilty isn't? ohhh and the rest of us that are jut agreeing his is "currently" guilty waiting appeal answer are haters...

so that's what being inside a NE fans head feels like... :billb:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you believe their is legit advantage created by the deflated balls, than Id have to think a team on the 30 yard line with a chance to win at the buzzer, on a bad weather day, got pretty much screwed that day

The Colts, different story, they lose by 50 to the Pats twice a season

I think it was more about if we weren't playin with our 6th string corners we would have slapped them off there own field, again.