• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Saints @ Seahawks: Week 3

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the fumble broke this teams back today, carson shouldnt see the field ever again. jettison his ass.

Its an anomaly. Shit happens. If they went 3-0, you yahoos on here would be talking 19-0. This is a good wake up call for special teams, especially.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Felt like blow out

it really was, sure it goes down as a 6 point lose but they scored 7 points after the game was over on un-timed downs. Saints had all ready won and it was over even if the final score wasn't.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense played well.

4 plays affected the game.

1. Early kickoff return.
2. Offside on failed FG attempt.
3. Carson's fumble
4. Seahawks coaching staff (Uh, Carroll!) failing to call times out at the end of the second quarter.

Last edited:

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching this game was like staring at the sun with binoculars. If Penny is healthy next week, sit Carson's ass on the bench in terms of being a starter. He needs to regain the trust of the coaching staff before he earns the #1 running back spot this season.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leaving 2 time outs unused in the first half when Wilson was in striking distance is UNFORGIVABLE.

Fuck you Pete Carroll.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leaving 2 time outs unused in the first half when Wilson was in striking distance is UNFORGIVABLE.

Fuck you Pete Carroll.

Then, some years ago, Carroll called a time out to freeze an Atlanta kicker who missed a field goal giving that kicker a second chance to beat the Seahawks in a playoff game.

Fire Carroll now !

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then, some years ago, Carroll called a time out to freeze an Atlanta kicker who missed a field goal giving that kicker a second chance to beat the Seahawks in a playoff game.

Fire Carroll now !

I think Carroll might have the second highest win percentage in the last 7 years. So who are you going to replace him with that's better? I don't think Belichick is available. Today wasn't a great coaching day for the Hawk's coaches, but you don't fire people after one loss.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Carroll might have the second highest win percentage in the last 7 years. So who are you going to replace him with that's better? I don't think Belichick is available. Today wasn't a great coaching day for the Hawk's coaches, but you don't fire people after one loss.

Stop interrupting my outburst.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOOT... Great job Garrett... BEAT THE RAMS PLEASE

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwah ha ha! I wonder if Ryan Clark thinks the Seahawks are pretenders now.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Carroll has bad judgment during playoff games.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its an anomaly. Shit happens. If they went 3-0, you yahoos on here would be talking 19-0. This is a good wake up call for special teams, especially.

the teams body language was different after that play, and wilson started making terrible throws which is very unlike himself. that play changed the entire game.

in a perfect world, Sean Payton. But that ship sailed when he signed a 5 year extension.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overall it looked like the saints coaching staff had a better game plan than the hawks. Alvin Kamara is the real deal he can straight up ball. It sucks that we lost at home to a 2nd string QB and it seems to me that if this offense cant get the run game going early or at some point in the game we are wide open to the other team pulling away with the lead from us constantly punting the ball away and us having to throw to try and come back

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, really weird game. The Hawks played better than the Saints for about 90% of it but couldn't overcome the 2 or 3 key mistakes that gave the Saints those early TDs. Not sure what Carson's deal is, but that's twice now he gets chopped from behind and lost the ball. A big, strong dude like that should be able to figure out a way to hold the ball more securely.

On to Arizona.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More so post on the Mariners page and not here much but that was honestly the worst Hawks game I've seen since 2010 probably. Yea the Rams whooped them two years ago but that was because they were alot better. This Saints team wasnt a lot better although they are still good without Brees. But the Hawks honestly just killed themselves more then I've seen in sometime.

The whole you cant win a game in the first quarter thing was cute 5 years ago when you had more talent then anyone else to dig yourself out but its not that way anymore. You cant win games by simply showing up and having Wilson pull magic out of thin air in the 4th quarter everytime. They need to start games a little quicker. It may work against the Bengals and a Steelers team with a backup QB but its simply not gonna fly consistently anymore.

Also if you are gonna preach competition then Carson needs to sit, 4 fumbles in 10 quarters is simply not acceptable for a coaching staff that preaches hanging onto the ball.