• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Saints @ Seahawks: Week 3

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a terrible play call, WTF ... you need 3 inches, just do a fucking QB sneak

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely disgusting performance at home. This defense can't stop anyone, our run game is highly suspect, the coaching staff seems to have no clue WTF they are doing, etc. Well... at least we have a couple 2nd rounders next year.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely disgusting performance at home. This defense can't stop anyone, our run game is highly suspect, the coaching staff seems to have no clue WTF they are doing, etc. Well... at least we have a couple 2nd rounders next year.

I don't think we have to pack in it just yet, season is early, we just can't get out of our own way today, and Carson needs to stop fumbling the dam football ... I thought the defense did ok, but you look up and were down 13 points from our special teams and the Carson fumble, that set a bad tone... Also that @#$^@ stupid penalty on the missed field goal, just stupid unprepared BS....

Seahawk Sal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did we get a single sack today, as I mentioned earlier, where was Ziggy, Clowney, anyone? Sure don't see a playoff team without some pressure up front.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrible game and the other games weren’t real good either, but hell the Seahawks are 2-1. Season is far from over .They need to clean a lot of stuff no doubt, but still time to do so.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I know there's basically no chance of winning, but we kick the XP to get it within 12 (instead of 11 - two scores)? The drug testing on Seattle this week is going to be insane.

Seahawk Sal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee, Yay, Whoopee!!!

It's Over.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carson heard Penny was on the trade table for Ramsey and said "Don't worry bud, i will keep you here watch this"

lol all kidding aside lets be real, this team has not won a good game yet. The Back end is trash and the play calling at times just has you thinking WTF!

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did we get a single sack today, as I mentioned earlier, where was Ziggy, Clowney, anyone? Sure don't see a playoff team without some pressure up front.

Sometimes the bounces don't go your way. That was most of today for the Hawks. But what you bring up is exactly what I was saying all day too. There was zero pressure today. Bridgewater won't even need to wash his jersey because he never hit the ground. The Hawks need to figure out a way to generate some pressure on QB's. Did we even blitz today? Ansah and Clowney are getting paid big money and I barely heard their names today. They've got to be waaaaaay better. When we brought in Avril and Bennett they were impact players immediately. Ansah and Clowney are big name, expensive, players. The effort today on the pass rush was terrible. They let Teddy Bridgewater pick us apart. And when you combine the piss poor pass rush with the extra piss poor tackling it was just a terrible day for the D.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That TD drive by NO in the 4th was the killer. Seattle kicks the game winner in the 4th with 12 seconds left to win 30-27 with out it.

Also come on guys Clowney was never a huge sack guy. He is just a disruptive player on the Dline not a huge sack guy never has been really. Ansah? he is not a huge sack guy either so i don't know what tape you have all watched but it has me scratching my head. They are good players but not some monster game changers. Reed coming back will be a huge help, i could see him having 2 sacks this game and making a difference.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes the bounces don't go your way. That was most of today for the Hawks. But what you bring up is exactly what I was saying all day too. There was zero pressure today. Bridgewater won't even need to wash his jersey because he never hit the ground. The Hawks need to figure out a way to generate some pressure on QB's. Did we even blitz today? Ansah and Clowney are getting paid big money and I barely heard their names today. They've got to be waaaaaay better. When we brought in Avril and Bennett they were impact players immediately. Ansah and Clowney are big name, expensive, players. The effort today on the pass rush was terrible. They let Teddy Bridgewater pick us apart. And when you combine the piss poor pass rush with the extra piss poor tackling it was just a terrible day for the D.

Are teams figuring out our defensive schemes? Is it the defensive play calling? Who knows... Either way we need to figure things out... We beat a bad Bengals team by 1pt at home, barely squeak by a bad Pitt team on the road with a backup QB who never started a game and then we get whooped up on by the Saints at home... Frustrating for sure... Carson's TO's, fumbles (4 total in 3 games), slips, etc is not helping... He's hurting us more than helping us at this point...

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That TD drive by NO in the 4th was the killer. Seattle kicks the game winner in the 4th with 12 seconds left to win 30-27 with out it.

Also come on guys Clowney was never a huge sack guy. He is just a disruptive player on the Dline not a huge sack guy never has been really. Ansah? he is not a huge sack guy either so i don't know what tape you have all watched but it has me scratching my head. They are good players but not some monster game changers. Reed coming back will be a huge help, i could see him having 2 sacks this game and making a difference.

The killer was the ultra stupid penalty on the missed FG that gave NO a first down, and they end up scoring a TD on that drive. Woods should feel like shit right now. How the fuck do you not know you can't cover the center (even a little bit) if you are professional NFL Defensive lineman?? And then he's on the sidelines acting like he didn't do what he did. Uh, dude, it's on video. You clearly fucked the dog on that play for no reason other than you didn't play smart.

Seahawk Sal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactamundo, and as Carroll said post game, paraphrasing here, "it was just one of those games and I hope we learn from it and get it out of our system".

but still, UGH!

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another 6 point loss added to the pile of close games that really was never that close.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the fumble broke this teams back today, carson shouldnt see the field ever again. jettison his ass.