• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saints fan gets spit on by Eagles fan after game winning FG

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me, I've seen my fair share or Giants fans being total dickheads to families who didn't deserve it at Petco and Dodger. I stopped going to Giants games because of it. Easily the most obnoxious fans in baseball.

How about when Bryan Stow got beat up by gangter Dodger fans after a MLB game in LA? This shit happens when you talk smack to other fans of an opponent.

Are you saying Bryan Stow was talking smack to a Dodger fan? The Stow attackers went after any Giants fans they could find and those cowards hit Stow from behind. I haven't found a report yet that claims that Stow was talking smack to anyone.

lhagen931

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't honestly believe that most parents these days are doing their job, do you? Maybe YOU would have taught your kid some manners... and most likely you wouldn't have taken him to Philly in a Saints jersey to begin with.

No I wouldn`t have.........it would have been a Bears jersey.:laugh3:

And also,you don`t do that to kids........be a man,don`t let some kid get the best of you.
Cause once you retaliate,the kid had already won.

It takes a real man to do this kind of thing to a kid. How tough is that?

And as I said,if that kid was getting heckled by other fans,well you know the ol`saying"what comes around goes around".You get what you deserve.

fearthepelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can't handle your team losing, you shouldn't bother attending

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think this guy should have punched a 9-year-old kid in the face on camera? Spitting is really the only option when minors are involved. Everything else gets jail time.

Are you saying spitting on a 9 year old is cool? I would rather take a shot to the face than get spit on. And no, I am not saying the guy should have punched the kid. You act as if the only choice would have been to punch the kid or spit on him. Doing nothing would have been the right move.

I will say the Saints fan was an idiot for provoking, but c'mon man... Don't spit on someone.

lhagen931

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I don't go to Eagles games anymore

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who thinks spitting on the kid was justified is simply an idiot.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who thinks spitting on the kid was justified is simply an idiot.

9 years old is a good time to learn a lesson.... don't be a douche in someone elses stadium

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I don't go to Eagles games anymore

Remember the Philly fan that puked on the daughter of an opposing teams fan on purpose... that was too much. That crossed the line. lol

lhagen931

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember the Philly fan that puked on the daughter of an opposing teams fan on purpose... that was too much. That crossed the line. lol

Yeah, that was stupid. I know way better than that puke on anyone on purpose. I don't tolerate bullshit like that.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
most obnoxious? I'd beg to differ try going to Dodger Stadium as a Giants fan. Had a bottle thrown towards my head in the parking lot walking back to the car. I was minding my own business, will never go to Dodger Stadium again.

Bullshit.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect most of your posts Hammer, but this one is just fucking stupid. If you think it is ok to spit on another person because your team lost, then you are lost. I would rather see the guy clock him than spit in his face. Spitting on someone is one of the biggest pussy moves you can pull.

BTW- I was at the Titans Cardinals game with my 12 year old kid a few weeks back and all the fans were respectful and cool. Sure there was some razzing, but that was it.

Yeah, that's what I said. When your team loses, spit on someone. That's what I said. :bullshit:

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy was being an obnoxious asshat. He deserved what he got. He is lucky he only got spit on. Act right & you get treated right. Every fan base has fans who are asshats & fans that are willing to take actions you may deem wrong.

I've been to SD, Dallas, SF, & Denver for Cardinal games & never had an issue with their fans. Of course I acted like I've been to a sporting event before.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no excuse for any of that type of behavior. It's inexcusable and fans should enforce punishment for those who engage in it. I'm talking about notifying security, not vigilante justice.

I'll be at the Saints@Seahawks game on Saturday. I won't be idly sitting by if I see any Seattle fans engage in behavior like this.

People need to act like adults; physical violence or spitting or pouring beer on someone makes the assaulter sub-human.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me recap my opinion, just to be clear.

1.) Don't go to a playoff game as an opposing fan, but if you choose to...

2.) Smile allot and don't talk shit, but if you choose to...

3.) Don't complain when you get what you got coming.

If you stubbornly keep saying "I can't believe you're condoning spitting on someone" then you're obviously out of touch with the reality of what happens in the stands at football games when someone is a punkass.

For the millionth time, right or wrong, that's just the way it is and pretending otherwise isn't going to change a damn thing.

I don't like it so I choose not to participate anymore.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a lot better than punching a kid in the face as you suggested.

I didn't suggest that. I said do nothing is the best move. You act as if spitting on someone is cool, but punching them is bad. Why does someone have to pick one or the other. I would consider both assault.