• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saints fan gets spit on by Eagles fan after game winning FG

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are an example of what fans should be.

Spitting on people or dumping beer on them or even stabbing's is becoming all too common around certain stadiums. For what? Your team lost and you need to vent on the happy visitors? Its such a playground mentality yet fully grown men are doing this. It's fucking stupid.

Part of the problem is you get alcohol in these people and it makes them jerks. Drives me nuts when I see my own fan base do these kinds of things. I witnessed a couple of SF Giants fans acting like complete jerks to opposing fans who were minding their own business. It makes me even madder.

A friend of mine who is a long-time Raider fan told me a story once of a young kid playing in a punt, pass, and kick game at halftime who was booed cause he was wearing a Chargers jersey. Crazy.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think expect & deserved are two different things.

I agree he should have expected some kinda altercation.

Saying he deserved it means it is ok to do such acts.

but the guy probably spent somewhere in the 4 digits to go see that playoff game. Probably got razed all game long. I am sure you wouldn't want to be told after spending all that money & time to go to the game just sit there quietly. he should be allowed to express himself. You know the Eagles fans would do it to him if the Saints missed that FG. With all that said. I agree it was stupid of him, still doesn't make spitting in someones face right.

I would almost bet a paycheck on that.........

I`ve been to bear games and someone`s wife/gf was a Lions fan and really heckling the hell out of the bear fans,my son and I just laughed at her and let it be.
And yes,she was the instigator of it all............But you know,wtf cares about stupid shit like that.
i grew up in a Packers/Cardinals family,being the only chicago fan,and know exactly how to laugh in someones heckling.........You get up,walk away and roll your eyes.

When you retaliate,the other guy already won..........

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are the kind of person who acts like that Saints fan at an opposing teams field, you better have your own security team. That guy got off lucky I think.

I keep to myself..........I don`t like contraversy.........even when I`m out drinking,I mind my own business.......

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of the problem is you get alcohol in these people and it makes them jerks. Drives me nuts when I see my own fan base do these kinds of things. I witnessed a couple of SF Giants fans acting like complete jerks to opposing fans who were minding their own business. It makes me even madder.

A friend of mine who is a long-time Raider fan told me a story once of a young kid playing in a punt, pass, and kick game at halftime who was booed cause he was wearing a Chargers jersey. Crazy.

Trust me, I've seen my fair share or Giants fans being total dickheads to families who didn't deserve it at Petco and Dodger. I stopped going to Giants games because of it. Easily the most obnoxious fans in baseball.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would almost bet a paycheck on that.........

I`ve been to bear games and someone`s wife/gf was a Lions fan and really heckling the hell out of the bear fans,my son and I just laughed at her and let it be.
And yes,she was the instigator of it all............But you know,wtf cares about stupid shit like that.
i grew up in a Packers/Cardinals family,being the only chicago fan,and know exactly how to laugh in someones heckling.........You get up,walk away and roll your eyes.

When you retaliate,the other guy already won..........

Wise words but not easy to follow when drunk, angry and embarrassed with all eyes on you.

Best for me to stay at home with my family/friends and enjoy ourselves in controlled comfort.

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That kid got what was coming to him. He got a life lesson: Just because you're 9 years old doesn't give you a pass to dance on somebody's grave. I'm sure most of the people posting on here don't have more than 5 years on this kid. There is nothing more annoying than some kid doing shit like that because he thinks he's protected by mommy and daddy. I bet he doesn't do that again.
By the way... nobody stays home from an NFL game because somebody provokes a crowd and gets put in his place. They stay home because nobody wants to pay $700 to bring their family to a game where they have to stand in the freezing cold and then fight traffic on their way home.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh please. have to hear this bullshit all the time. i didn't watch the video, don't care to. fans do this everywhere. fucking peewee parents assault refs and rumble with each other on the field these days.

how about the seahawks fan who was arressted for assault?

how about the white sox fans in chicago that ran on to the field and attacked the 1st base coach?

how about all the stabbings, beatings and actual killings in california?

how about the other 9 millions things you can find year after year in every city?

and to top it all off, whether it's 1 person or a group, they sure as hell don't represent a whole fan base. you don't hear about a murder somewhere and say every resident is a thug. idiotic shit.

:agree:
Hate that when someone puts me in the same class as classless bear fans..........Just cause what someone says or does,does not mean the rest of that fan base does it.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That kid got what was coming to him. He got a life lesson: Just because you're 9 years old doesn't give you a pass to dance on somebody's grave. I'm sure most of the people posting on here don't have more than 5 years on this kid. There is nothing more annoying than some kid doing shit like that because he thinks he's protected by mommy and daddy. I bet he doesn't do that again.
By the way... nobody stays home from an NFL game because somebody provokes a crowd and gets put in his place. They stay home because nobody wants to pay $700 to bring their family to a game where they have to stand in the freezing cold and then fight traffic on their way home.

If that kid was 9 yrs old,I`m sure he wasn`t there to heckle the losing team.

And he may have been razzed the whole game himself.

Besides,if my son behaved that way,it would be up to me to let him know how to conduct himself in an enviroment like that.
Not up to an opposing fan to spit on him to teach a lesson.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to my 1st NFL game in Nov. It was Lions at Soldier field. It was for 1st place at the time. Lions won and every fan in our section was classy. A lot of good game and good luck. No gloating. A few sections over a Lions fan decided he'd stop the line coming down the stairs towards the exit and scream "MEGATRON, MEGATRON!!!" He was subsequently shoved down the stairs, about 20 rows worth (400 section at Soldier is pretty steep). Both Bear and Lion fans in my section laughed at him and Booed him when he got up to start more shit. There is an etiquette to being a visiting fan. Most times when you hear about violence at an NFL stadiums it's because people aren't following that etiquette, and because there are psychos on the other end.

I'm not saying it's right, it's just the way of things. In a perfect world you could say what you want and there will be no repercussion. It's pretty obvious that this is not a perfect world. Enjoy the game but there is no need to talk shit. You did nothing, and most times it will not end well.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that kid was 9 yrs old,I`m sure he wasn`t there to heckle the losing team.

And he may have been razzed the whole game himself.

Besides,if my son behaved that way,it would be up to me to let him know how to conduct himself in an enviroment like that.

What do you expect?! That's what happens when you choose to go to a playoff game as an opposing fan! Somehow this is justification for provoking fans after a bitter loss?

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me, I've seen my fair share or Giants fans being total dickheads to families who didn't deserve it at Petco and Dodger. I stopped going to Giants games because of it. Easily the most obnoxious fans in baseball.

Hammer, I wouldn't go that far. I am a Giants fan. Most of the Sf Giants are good people, it is just a few bad apples.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to my 1st NFL game in Nov. It was Lions at Soldier field. It was for 1st place at the time. Lions won and every fan in our section was classy. A lot of good game and good luck. No gloating. A few sections over a Lions fan decided he'd stop the line coming down the stairs towards the exit and scream "MEGATRON, MEGATRON!!!" He was subsequently shoved down the stairs, about 20 rows worth (400 section at Soldier is pretty steep). Both Bear and Lion fans in my section laughed at him and Booed him when he got up to start more shit. There is an etiquette to being a visiting fan. Most times when you hear about violence at an NFL stadiums it's because people aren't following that etiquette, and because there are psychos on the other end.

I'm not saying it's right, it's just the way of things. In a perfect world you could say what you want and there will be no repercussion. It's pretty obvious that this is not a perfect world. Enjoy the game but there is no need to talk shit. You did nothing, and most times it will not end well.

I disagree! If that's the case, let's play on neutral turf.

Sports fans are getting seriously pussified if they think that video is bad.

lhagen931

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about when Bryan Stow got beat up by gangter Dodger fans after a MLB game in LA? This shit happens when you talk smack to other fans of an opponent.

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't honestly believe that most parents these days are doing their job, do you? Maybe YOU would have taught your kid some manners... and most likely you wouldn't have taken him to Philly in a Saints jersey to begin with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

most obnoxious? I'd beg to differ try going to Dodger Stadium as a Giants fan. Had a bottle thrown towards my head in the parking lot walking back to the car. I was minding my own business, will never go to Dodger Stadium again.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree! If that's the case, let's play on neutral turf.

Sports fans are getting seriously pussified if they think that video is bad.

I respect most of your posts Hammer, but this one is just fucking stupid. If you think it is ok to spit on another person because your team lost, then you are lost. I would rather see the guy clock him than spit in his face. Spitting on someone is one of the biggest pussy moves you can pull.

BTW- I was at the Titans Cardinals game with my 12 year old kid a few weeks back and all the fans were respectful and cool. Sure there was some razzing, but that was it.

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect most of your posts Hammer, but this one is just fucking stupid. If you think it is ok to spit on another person because your team lost, then you are lost. I would rather see the guy clock him than spit in his face. Spitting on someone is one of the biggest pussy moves you can pull.

BTW- I was at the Titans Cardinals game with my 12 year old kid a few weeks back and all the fans were respectful and cool. Sure there was some razzing, but that was it.
So you think this guy should have punched a 9-year-old kid in the face on camera? Spitting is really the only option when minors are involved. Everything else gets jail time.

Last edited by a moderator:

lhagen931

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

if someone were to clock another fan, that someone might be charged with assault. If I was spit on by an Eagles fan which I doubt will happen, I would just wipe the spit off my face and just walk away without altercation.