• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saints fan gets spit on by Eagles fan after game winning FG

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say, that Saints fan deserved it.

Was he not taunting them?

That's the kind of shit that results in getting knocked the fuck out and when you wake up your friends tell you that you deserved what you got.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised somebody didn't say something sooner. They all just sort of stared at him and let him act like a buffoon.

Everyone else did what they were supposed to do...look at him and maybe think he is a tool, or just ignore him and leave. Maybe tell him to shut up or "see you next year", but don't assault or spit on him.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant' really say much....

Our fan base once poured beer on our own QB's wife after an interception so....

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy was an asshole but did not warrant getting spit in the face. Philly fans are some of the most vile creatures.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That saints fan had it coming. I would've done the same thing or throw a nearly full bottle of pop at this head.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That saints fan had it coming. I would've done the same thing or throw a nearly full bottle of pop at this head.

Lets get real for a second. No you wouldn't. You'd start a thread about how shitty your team is.

Last edited by a moderator:

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Then you're one of the people that is ruining live football for everyone. You'd throw a bottle of pop at his head? Because he was happy his team won and decided to talk a little smack? Wow. I bet you only think this kind of thing is OK at the stadium. If you had a co-worker or were at a party and some guy was doing the same thing you'd just pick something up and throw it at him? How Cro-Magnon of you. You realize we've evolved to the point where we don't need to act on our impulses anymore. We can control ourselves, or most of us can.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you're one of the people that is ruining live football for everyone. You'd throw a bottle of pop at his head? Because he was happy his team won and decided to talk a little smack? Wow. I bet you only think this kind of thing is OK at the stadium. If you had a co-worker or were at a party and some guy was doing the same thing you'd just pick something up and throw it at him? How Cro-Magnon of you. You realize we've evolved to the point where we don't need to act on our impulses anymore. We can control ourselves, or most of us can.

I wouldn't do it if were my best friend. However, if the saints fan was being a dick.hole the entire game, then sure, he deserved to get spit on. I take my pop bottle comment back, but I still would've spit on him. I hate the Saints enough as it is being a Vikings fan. I hope most of their fans are not like that.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No he wouldn't. This little child is a troll that I am amazed still has access to this board.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't do it if were my best friend. However, if the saints fan was being a dick.hole the entire game, then sure, he deserved to get spit on. I take my pop bottle comment back, but I still would've spit on him. I hate the Saints enough as it is being a Vikings fan. I hope most of their fans are not like that.

It's also a pretty cowardly act in my opinion too. Pretty easy to be brave and spit on a guy when he's outnumbered 100 to 1. Even if the guy who got spit on decided to punch the spitter he'd probably get swarmed. It's just such a juvenile thought process to me and it's also really chicken-shit to pick a fight with a guy who's outnumbered that way.. But you go ahead and do what you want until it backfires on you.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that saints fan wouldn't been a cocky dickhole, I wouldn't have anything to him.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh come on man. It's a game and he's celebrating within 60 seconds of the field goal. He's not allowed to celebrate? I'll guarantee that dude probably was saying "who dat" because he'd just endured 3 hours of taunts just for wearing the wrong colored shirt. The fact that people egg on or condone this stuff is why every year it gets worse. I would never take my kids to a road game just for this very reason and that's wrong.

I know.... it's more my hate for that dumb logan. I wouldn't ever spit on someone at a stadium or taunt them though (or throw a brick LOL).

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that saints fan wouldn't been a cocky dickhole, I wouldn't have anything to him.

It isn't illegal to be cocky or a "dickhole". If he's being an ass then let him be an ass. Trust me, everyone around him knows he's an ass. They aren't waiting for someone to be their White Knight and spit on him or chuck a bottle.

Besides, take that attitude into court and see if the judge doesn't laugh his ass off at your "He was being a dickhole so I threw a bottle at him" defense.

I don't know if you have kids, but when you do (or if you do) you wouldn't take them to see their favorite team play on the road because of playground attitudes like yours that says it's ok to assault people if they gloat about beating your team.

FYI, when you purchase a ticket to a sporting event you need to prepare yourself for the fact that your team might get beat and the other teams fans will be jumping around celebrating and making comments. It's not worth losing your cool over.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would happen in any stadium in the NFL. A visiting fan taking trash after the home team was eliminated from the playoffs. It's not something I would do but he should have been expecting it. Just celebrate with your fellow fans tell the home fans good game and get the fuck out of there. Why are talking trash anyway? WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L I think folks should do some research on there own teams they root for, its not umcommon to have fan issues at all the stadiums, I believe in alot of cities cops are dressing up in opposing fans gear to arrest dumbass fans (like this guy in the video)....

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm having a hard time trying to decide who the bigger idiot was, the guy taunting the home team or the guy who spit at him over it. I think it's a tie.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its amazing to me how people think it is ok to spit beat, stab or whatever other people that disagree in a sports stadium? What is this soccer?
If it was allowed to assault people for being vulgar or just an asshole. Wow! there would be a lot of fucked up people. I would be willing to bet the Saints fan probably got crap the whole game from eagles fans. Then couldn't handle it when their home team lost. Was it brave/stupid of him to do what he was doing. Sure it was. But that doesn't mean it is ok to do whatever you want to the guy.
I remember a Niner fan got killed by some raider fans. I guess he got what he deserved for wearing niner gear to a raider game. That is absurd way of thinking.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would happen in any stadium in the NFL. A visiting fan taking trash after the home team was eliminated from the playoffs. It's not something I would do but he should have been expecting it. Just celebrate with your fellow fans tell the home fans good game and get the fuck out of there. Why are talking trash anyway? WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?

This. End of thread.

No one deserves to be assaulted for being an obnoxious asshole...

but

everyone is drunk, it's the playoffs and you're going out of your way to antagonize very angry, disappointed people on their turf.

This is what you can expect when you do it. We can debate whether it's right or wrong all day, but "that's just the way it is" and frankly, I think he earned it.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its amazing to me how people think it is ok to spit beat, stab or whatever other people that disagree in a sports stadium? What is this soccer?
If it was allowed to assault people for being vulgar or just an asshole. Wow! there would be a lot of fucked up people. I would be willing to bet the Saints fan probably got crap the whole game from eagles fans. Then couldn't handle it when their home team lost. Was it brave/stupid of him to do what he was doing. Sure it was. But that doesn't mean it is ok to do whatever you want to the guy.
I remember a Niner fan got killed by some raider fans. I guess he got what he deserved for wearing niner gear to a raider game. That is absurd way of thinking.

It's not okay but it happens all the time. Anyone dumb enough to do what he did should expect trouble.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm having a hard time trying to decide who the bigger idiot was, the guy taunting the home team or the guy who spit at him over it. I think it's a tie.

I go 51/49 with the loudmouth. The other guy didn't punch him, in which case I'd say lock his ass up.