• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saints fan gets spit on by Eagles fan after game winning FG

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Philly fans are always so classy. Like when they cheered when Michael Irvin was on the ground with a neck injury.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So cheering for your team on somebody elses "turf" deserves getting spit in your face. Well apparently the spitee was didn't think so. He's Nick Scelfo, a 6'4" TE from Nicholls State University and the cops pulled him off as he was giving that pussy Philly spitter a nice beatdown. He showed the cops the video and they cut him loose. No comment from the asshole who got his ass whipped. Sometimes things just work out.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So cheering for your team on somebody elses "turf" deserves getting spit in your face. Well apparently the spitee was didn't think so. He's Nick Scelfo, a 6'4" TE from Nicholls State University and the cops pulled him off as he was giving that pussy Philly spitter a nice beatdown. He showed the cops the video and they cut him loose. No comment from the asshole who got his ass whipped. Sometimes things just work out.

Exactly. Its a stupid argument to defend the spitter. The Saints fan should expect something to happen especially since he was in idiot fan central, but it still doesn't make the spitter in the right.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to agree with most of the comments about Philly and its fans. I actually lived there on 2 different occassions, totalling about a year. You honestly really do run into a lot of just pure angry people. I know there are exceptions and I still have a couple of close friends out there - but the rep is earned in large part.

Spitting? Who does that?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chelsea doesn't wear green.

Philly fans always get a bad rap for being douchey cause they proudly act douchey. But if someone spits on me in a public place, it's Go Time.

are you saying if someone spits on you in private you are cool with it? :scratch:

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did this to get recognized. Weak. He should go to Oakland or SF and try that.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm curious (well, not really) as to see how seattle fans are about throwing at an injured player. if it's anything like every story i've come across.. i'd expect a bunch of whiny fans to be saying it was just one guy.

now i'm sure they know what it's like to have a shit load of douchy fans across the world saying stupid crap like "stay classy seattle." solid karma.