• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saban to Texas --- $10 million/year

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

In can already see the meltdown on his first loss.

"We pay $10 million for this shit?"

Yeah, thats whats been going through my head the whole time too.:nod:

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because being an Alabama fan for over 40 years only makes you a bandwagon fan.:L

Nah... Bama has won National Championships under 5 different coaches if my count is correct.
Hell, even Gene Stallings got one on in 1992. Bama had a bad run for about 10 years, but they manage to come around every decade or so with a title run.
Saban is an exceptional coach and would be sorry to lose him. But to think that he is ALL that makes Bama a winner is stretching it a bit.

you bama fans really are slow.... :lol:

Alabama fan shot dead outside football party after she said she didn't care that Crimson Tide lost to rival Auburn | Mail Online

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma fans would welcome Nick Saban to the Big 12. Why? Because then Bob Stoops would either have to produce like he's being paid to produce or GTFO. No longer would David Boren (President) and Joe Castiglione (AD) be able to cover for the over paid POS......the fans wouldn't stand for it. Stoops would be the 4th or 5th best coach in the conference if Saban came to Texas.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because that's what you guise were saying in 2007 :lol:

Nah, we knew what was behind the losses of 2007 and we exorcised that demon(cast out demon NCAA) and went on a tear the next year. We knew it was greener pastures down the road, did bot know it was as green as it got, but we knew.:nod:

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you suck a dick for that kind of money?:lol:
I don't think any of us can honestly answer that question until the suitcase opens, the pants drop and the shit gets real.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We all read that, its an example of being a fanatical fan and not what i like to think of as a true Alabama fan. True fans to me are alums and fans who have been there and have some sense. People like that can be fans of any team because they dont know what it takes to actually go to the school, all they have to know is how to say they are a fan and buy a shirt.

Ooh, and i almost forgot the one important thing, load the gun.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And from what i heard about Hand, he likes the dean of the department he will be attending school in and loves the new buildings and labs they have recently added on

Yup...Hand making buddies with the Alabama Engineering School Dean is a big deal...as the Dean makes the decision of allowing students to substitute out of certain classes a student might be having problems with passing.

So....if Saban goes to Texas, and Michigan wishes to flip Hand, then the Wolverines would be wise to have the Michigan Engineering Dean and Civil Engineering professors reach-out to Hand to establish relationships with Da'shawn.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other states it is if the house is top dollar and a possible sale. I did say that in one of my posts. At any rate, this supposed NEW LLC, unnamed sources and lack of proof all leads up to an Auburn fan spouting bullshit. NEW LLC or not, if the Sabans are making a move, it would be instant news and not easily hidden from the masses of reporters, amateur new hounds and sleuths and investigative journalists looking to break the scoop. Sadly, all we have is the unnamed kind that have a pretty big bias.

Not in Texas. I used to browse the tax records to find old friends that I had lost contact with.

I never read anything about a LLC as a front. The rumor that I read was they were looking at homes around Lake Travis as a vacation spot or for one of their children.
If you had seen Lake Travis lately, it wouldn't be that enticing. It's more like Mud Flat Travis.

We'll know by Monday during Mack's Weekly Presser, if anything happens.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think any of us can honestly answer that question until the suitcase opens, the pants drop and the shit gets real.

If I saw the moeny and it was real, i think i might. I would be a cocksucker in that state, but in Mexico I would be "aye Papi" to a harem of latina bitches that looked like models and spoke no english:lol::nod:

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IIRC, Alabama has an income Tax, Texas doesn't. Texas gets its tax revenue from property taxes.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not in Texas. I used to browse the tax records to find old friends that I had lost contact with.

I never read anything about a LLC as a front. The rumor that I read was they were looking at homes around Lake Travis as a vacation spot or for one of their children.
If you had seen Lake Travis lately, it wouldn't be that enticing. It's more like Mud Flat Travis.

We'll know by Monday during Mack's Weekly Presser, if anything happens.

Yeah, that LLC was the brainstorm of an Auburn troll, not my words.

In my estimation if the Sabans are looking at Property in Texas, then he is going most likely. If they needed to reinvest that money to not get hit by the Government, then its likely they would find a commercial real estate deal more than investing in lake front property, unless it was told to them this is the next big thing in areas that will be tapped into and they stand to make a killing of they buy low and renovate. who knows at this point.

That is besides the unnamed sources and newly created LLC's:lol:

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LLC's can be checked too. Not hard to do and there are only so many under the Saban's name. not hard to check and no news of it has been officially written, just that rumor that was unfounded.

To this point we have unnamed sources, lack of proof, speculation and innuendo's and one source who has insider information sources close to the school who is the fan of a rival school, seems really legit to me, I am going out right now and buying a Saban to Texas shirt.
Depends on the state if you do it Delaware or Nevada it's very hard to find out who the partners are. In Alabama or say Tenn not so tough.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on the state if you do it Delaware or Nevada it's very hard to find out who the partners are. In Alabama or say Tenn not so tough.

50 mil buys a lot of mouthwash and very hot women.:nod:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many people think Saban had a really nice unbelievably gorgeous Lake house on the Pointe at Lake Burton?

I bet 90 percent plus did but he never lived in it,never planned on living in it and really only had it with a partner. He bought the lot, a developer approached him and asked to build a spec home and they could split the profits. This happened right before the real estate bubble in 2008. He never lived in or planned too, His LAKE HOUSE was across the other side. They only started calling it Nick Saban's house in hopes it would sale.

I only say this because half the time the shit people think they know is just that.....:ss: