• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russ signs 5 yr extension with OKC

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he is trolling the Warriors, it's KD. And to think that Westbrook and the Thunder aren't in his head would go against all he has shown us recently. Russ knew what he was doing, I'd bet on that.
So KD & the Warriors should be worried that Russ has teamed up with Paul George & Melo? PG can't hit a clutch shot to save his life, yet still expects that he be first in line in that situation. Good luck there playing with RW. And Melo...my goodness when was the last time he's done anything of interest on the defensive side of the floor? They are going to need Adams to turn into Dennis Rodman over night to have a prayer against GS in any type of series. SMH.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So KD & the Warriors should be worried that Russ has teamed up with Paul George & Melo? PG can't hit a clutch shot to save his life, yet still expects that he be first in line in that situation. Good luck there playing with RW. And Melo...my goodness when was the last time he's done anything of interest on the defensive side of the floor? They are going to need Adams to turn into Dennis Rodman over night to have a prayer against GS in any type of series. SMH.

The Warriors are still better but let's not pretend the Thunder aren't very much improved now. After the Ws the top teams in the West are the Rockets, Thunder, and Spurs in some order now.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line, thats ludicrous money for a low IQ player like Wesbrook. Hes a great player but thats the problem with the NBA and pro sports in general. Make them prove their merit first. History has shown you can put superstars around Westbrook (See Durant, and Harden). Wheres the rings??

You can bring in all the guys you want.. They still have to produce.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook is going to have to start paying rent on that giant space he's occupying in Durant's head.
Whatever keeps one motivated to win titles

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line, thats ludicrous money for a low IQ player like Wesbrook. Hes a great player but thats the problem with the NBA and pro sports in general. Make them prove their merit first. History has shown you can put superstars around Westbrook (See Durant, and Harden). Wheres the rings??

Prove their merit first, like winning an MVP? LOL

The only supermax payouts should go to Steve Kerr and Robert Horry. Look at all them rings!

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prove their merit first, like winning an MVP? LOL

The only supermax payouts should go to Steve Kerr and Robert Horry. Look at all them rings!

Ohhh.... Inflating your stats on a SHIT team??? Impressive. What did he do with Durant/Harden?

Show me the rings, I'll show you the money.

Next...

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors are still better but let's not pretend the Thunder aren't very much improved now. After the Ws the top teams in the West are the Rockets, Thunder, and Spurs in some order now.
Who is pretending? When did I say the Thunder will suck or be worse than last season? Most people only look at how teams stack up on paper - but we'll see when the games are played. They're going to have to defend against the better teams - and IMO they didn't get better in that category with signing those two.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can't have it both ways.

You bash Westbrook for not winning, then you bash LeBron and the Warriors for being overrated. You literally don't deserve to watch basketball today because you clearly don't appreciate it. Get footage of the Mikan era when they played with peach baskets. That will make you happy.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhh.... Inflating your stats on a SHIT team??? Impressive. What did he do with Durant/Harden?

Show me the rings, I'll show you the money.

Next...

I'm agreeing with you. The highest paid players ever should have been Horry and Kerr.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't have it both ways.

You bash Westbrook for not winning, then you bash LeBron and the Warriors for being overrated. You literally don't deserve to watch basketball today because you clearly don't appreciate it. Get footage of the Mikan era when they played with peach baskets. That will make you happy.

It's Troll 101, he posts ridiculous, contradictory stuff for the reactions and the lulz. At least I hope to god he's not so stupid that he believes this crap.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is pretending? When did I say the Thunder will suck or be worse than last season? Most people only look at how teams stack up on paper - but we'll see when the games are played. They're going to have to defend against the better teams - and IMO they didn't get better in that category with signing those two.

They are going to win more games and be a top 4 seed though.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
History has shown you can put superstars around Westbrook (See Durant, and Harden). Wheres the rings??

I have to agree here until he proves otherwise.

IMO I think he was awarded that hefty contract because of last seasons awesome stats. And I get it. But at the end of the day he can't win by himself and if they are willing to pay guys max money to play with Russ he better start learning how to co-exist with other good/great players.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do we know that? Where's all this talk about chemistry & learning to play together that everyone talked about when KD came to the Bay? LOL

One could probably argue that with this group it would take much longer for them to gel than it did for the Warriors.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Thunder might actually help the Warriors.

I still believe the Spurs are te biggest threat to GS, but I am not sure the Spurs can beat the Thunder. If the Spurs and Thunder wind up as 2-3 seeds and dodge the second round matchup with the Dubs, they could breeze through the West again. They won't go undefeated, but they may not actually be threatened either.

Reactions: LAD

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do we know that? Where's all this talk about chemistry & learning to play together that everyone talked about when KD came to the Bay? LOL

One could probably argue that with this group it would take much longer for them to gel than it did for the Warriors.

It definitely will.

The Warrior fit was obvious. All 3 of these guys will need to change the way they play. It will take time.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We don't KNOW anything. Welcome to a sports opinion board LOL

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I still believe the Spurs are te biggest threat to GS, but I am not sure the Spurs can beat the Thunder. If the Spurs and Thunder wind up as 2-3 seeds and dodge the second round matchup with the Dubs, they could breeze through the West again. They won't go undefeated, but they may not actually be threatened either.
I think a lot of that will depend on Kawhi's health though. Not a good sign that he's already having to sit out preseason.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldn't be mad about it...they're due for a "breeze through" post season.