• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nick Bosa Signs For 5-yr $170m Extension

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard of it
Ceelo Green Kool GIF

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they're going all in this year and probably the next. They have cheap QBs and frankly that offense is VERY plug and play for a QB (yes I am saying Purdy is overrated and basically just has to chuck little passes to plenty of playmakers behind one of the better OLs in the league)... LA is in rebuild mode and just exhausted, the Cards have been destroyed by Kingsbury, and Seattle COULD take over soon but still needs a couple years for their draft ammo to pile up.

Meanwhile the NFC outside of the Eagles and......... uh..... MAYBE Vikings/Cowboys/Seahawks basically sucks ass. Falcons are the best team in the South which is laughable (Young has nobody to fuckin' throw to), Lions could be good but has a year or two to go...

I mean, there's not much competition in the NFC at this point and the 9ers have a pretty cake division with perhaps exception of Seattle but that's dependent on them hitting their 2nd draft in a row (which pretty much makes anyone a playoff contender if they do). San Fran also spanked Seattle 3x last season so I don't see much fear there on their end lol.

THey are must have liked what the Rams did going from 1st to worst in a few years

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, it takes forever to get to Levis from Marin county.

Since the Golden Gate just turns into a street in SF.

Almost a two hour drive from my sisters place to Novato, going through East Bay.

He probably lives in a hotel.
Gotta avoid going thru downtown SF.
Traffic is horrendous.

If taking the GGB from Marin, I'd take the Hwy 1 exit and take it all the way south (aka 19th ave) thru the western part of SF, thru GG park and then take the Hwy 280 Exit all the way down to the Lawrence Expressway eastbound to Santa Clara...and then onto Tasman Drive/Levi's Stadium.

It's at least 30-45 minutes quicker.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy snikies! While I'm glad Bosa is locked up, there is just to much money in the game.
Back to my regularly scheduled cloud.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is what us cowboy fans keep saying. All you need is a washington.
...and we now have the divisional opponent that used to keep Washington off the bottom of the NFC East. :yes:

(Just kidding Cardinals fans).

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and we now have the divisional opponent that used to keep Washington off the bottom of the NFC East. :yes:

I think the best question regarding the Rams this season is what week McVay float's the not having any fun might retire rumor.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the best question regarding the Rams this season is what week McVay float's the not having any fun might retire rumor.
Perfectly fair question. The Rams used a lot of money and cap space from 2017 to 2022. It was clear they didn't have the roster or cap to compete in 2023. The objective this year is to get experience for young low cost players and get them ready for 2024 for a final big push. 2023 results don't figure in to that plan. If management or the key big star players decide it isn't working then they could blow it all up at the trade deadline and rebuild for 2025 or 2026. In that scenario McVay would likely 'retire' after this season. If the plan is still going then the big names will be back for 2024 when the Rams will be big preseason movers. We'll find out in Week 9. Either way McVay will be gone before 2025. He's a great HC but he's burning out.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfectly fair question. The Rams used a lot of money and cap space from 2017 to 2022. It was clear they didn't have the roster or cap to compete in 2023. The objective this year is to get experience for young low cost players and get them ready for 2024 for a final big push. 2023 results don't figure in to that plan. If management or the key big star players decide it isn't working then they could blow it all up at the trade deadline and rebuild for 2025 or 2026. In that scenario McVay would likely 'retire' after this season. If the plan is still going then the big names will be back for 2024 when the Rams will be big preseason movers. We'll find out in Week 9. Either way McVay will be gone before 2025. He's a great HC but he's burning out.
i understand
good luck with all that

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you should just say Cards fan (singular) around these parts. Scooby Doo seems to be the only one. Kinda feel bad for Scoobs. He seems like a good dude but the Cards are looking to the future yet again with not much hope for right now.
As for your Rams, they are obviously trying to get out from the cap situation they put themselves in to win it all but they will be competitive. I think they will just fall a little short due to the lack of depth on the roster. I can see them squeaking out some Ws if teams overlook them.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Market

Reset Button GIF by MOODMAN

The only question is if my Vikes top that next year at this time with Jefferson's contract.
Jefferson will get 5 years / 175 million with $125 million guaranteed. I just expect WR's to start with Jefferson as becoming the first WR in NFL history to make $35 million a year.