• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nick Bosa Signs For 5-yr $170m Extension

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm....LOL

Yes.
He has more than enough to live here in SF, whether buying, leasing or renting.
That said...he can also live anywhere in the east bay, the south bay/silicon valley (which is closer to Santa Clara)...or somewhere on the peninsula as well...or heck even up in Marin or Sonoma county too for that matter.

I think he's joking, lol. Making about $1M per year let's you live anywhere in the US very comfortably - that's fairly obvious.

That said, who the F would WANT to live in San Fran these days? lol.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's joking, lol. Making about $1M per year let's you live anywhere in the US very comfortably - that's fairly obvious.

Oh, I am joking. I just think that $1m per year is pretty disrespectful for a starting QB. That will sort itself out by the end of the season, though. He'll either be the backup QB or he'll get a pay bump.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I am joking. I just think that $1m per year is pretty disrespectful for a starting QB. That will sort itself out by the end of the season, though. He'll either be the backup QB or he'll get a pay bump.

I mean a 7th rounder lol. If he has another solid season I'm sure they'll 'make it right'. But yah, pretty easy to give out a contract like Bosas when your QB costs you barely under $1M lol.

I mean with San Fran's front 7 all he has to do is throw the ball less than 10 yards every down and hand it off to... well really anyone on the team. The Rams defense (outside of Donald) is GARBAGE, Arizona can't stop anything, and Seattle's run defense was abysmal and barring some miracle out of nowhere performance - they did hardly anything to improve it.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*I think he's joking, lol. Making about $1M per year let's you live anywhere in the US very comfortably - that's fairly obvious.

Yawn
Nice troll try, dude

*Or maybe you're joking too?

:lol:

Got any more?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yawn
Nice troll try, dude

*Or maybe you're joking too?

:lol:

Got any more?

source.gif

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh...don't even sweat it, man.
I'm sure he (BP) isn't.
Besides...he'll get his due sooner than later....and he knows it.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im looking at Brock Purdy's contract. Does he even have enough money to live in San Francisco?
Haha good thing the stadium is in San Jose

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm....LOL

Yes.
That said...he can also live anywhere in the east bay, the south bay/silicon valley (which is closer to Santa Clara)...or somewhere on the peninsula as well...or heck even up in Marin or Sonoma county too for that matter.
He could live like others in SF and go homeless and shit in the street.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got the bag and Jones is still waiting.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm....LOL

Yes.
Man, it takes forever to get to Levis from Marin county.

Since the Golden Gate just turns into a street in SF.

Almost a two hour drive from my sisters place to Novato, going through East Bay.

He probably lives in a hotel.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A considerable amount of cap massaging awaits View attachment 339635

I think they're going all in this year and probably the next. They have cheap QBs and frankly that offense is VERY plug and play for a QB (yes I am saying Purdy is overrated and basically just has to chuck little passes to plenty of playmakers behind one of the better OLs in the league)... LA is in rebuild mode and just exhausted, the Cards have been destroyed by Kingsbury, and Seattle COULD take over soon but still needs a couple years for their draft ammo to pile up.

Meanwhile the NFC outside of the Eagles and......... uh..... MAYBE Vikings/Cowboys/Seahawks basically sucks ass. Falcons are the best team in the South which is laughable (Young has nobody to fuckin' throw to), Lions could be good but has a year or two to go...

I mean, there's not much competition in the NFC at this point and the 9ers have a pretty cake division with perhaps exception of Seattle but that's dependent on them hitting their 2nd draft in a row (which pretty much makes anyone a playoff contender if they do). San Fran also spanked Seattle 3x last season so I don't see much fear there on their end lol.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A considerable amount of cap massaging awaits View attachment 339635
Seems easy to split down warner and kittle. That's 20 million. Charvarius can be restructured for 10 more.

These money tweets tend to be some of the stupidest, least relevant tweets in the whole twitter world.