• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russ signs 5 yr extension with OKC

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please be realistic here. That's just pure crazy talk.

If the Thunder really had Tristan Thompson, it'd be closer to Thunder in 3. Clearly.

Did you know Dan Gilbert rulz?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad for Thunder fans. Russ is an elite player and to have him locked up for the future is always a good thing.

I think if the Thunder realize who Russ is and can put the right pieces around him, they could find a way to be successful. I think PG could be a part of that, but I'm 100% sure Melo is not the answer. But they'll be exciting either way.

They need some Pau Gasol type guys. Guys who are very good, but okay being the 2nd or 3rd options. It's how the Lakers got their last 2 titles with Kobe.

PG might be okay with being a 2nd or 3rd option, but I really don't see Melo being okay with that.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't recognize that with PG and Roberson guarding the wings and with Adams in the middle that the Thunder are already one of the best defensive teams in the league then you shouldn't be on here showing your lack of knowledge.
Roberson has trouble guarding the Warriors wing players - clearly they exposed him last season. Like I said, in order for Adams to take them over the top he's going to have to turn into Rodman in over night. Good luck with that.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if RW went to play with the Ws and won a title (which obviously they would have) -- and KD stayed at OKC and went out early in the playoffs -- then RW would be a winner and KD wouldn't be ?
That would be correct - if one wins a championship (which lets not forget is the ultimate goal) doesn't that make them a winner?

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need some Pau Gasol type guys. Guys who are very good, but okay being the 2nd or 3rd options. It's how the Lakers got their last 2 titles with Kobe.

PG might be okay with being a 2nd or 3rd option, but I really don't see Melo being okay with that.

This is what i see too. I think if they can somehow get a Marc Gasol like player to pair with PG and RW they really would have something. Sprinkle in a few vets looking for rings and it could easily give OKC a 5 year window right now. I guess how much it takes to sign PG will determine who and how good that third piece would be. I cant see Melo being around but who knows, maybe they can keep him too

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe me when I say how much I hate being on LAD and msgking's sides...but I feel like Westbrook would rather be winning rings and Finals MVPs over being invited to fashion shows. Just my opinion.
Touche' my friend.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I went to AC twice and it was filthy.

I mean, literally.

Plus, I'm not a big gambler. I just like the Entertainment and food.

I think part of the problem is I was expecting Vegas.

So, that was my bad.

I don't gamble either. But the boardwalk was nice. The people gambling were very entertaining. Good food also.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DLJ3iUPVYAApOLR.jpg

"So, if there's a rebound and its more than an arm reach from you, I get it. Scratch that, I get all the rebounds."

"They said I was the problem with me and KD not working. Can you believe that?"

"So our basic offensively philosophy is you stand there and I'll get you the ball if my arms are tired from shooting."

"So....yeah....I'm gonna need you to play more defense. Kinda like I do."