• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russ signs 5 yr extension with OKC

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th

th

View attachment 167040

Are men's clothes part of his fashion line? Or just women's clothes :noidea:

More sucesful than you in the fashion industry. You ever get invited to Paris fashion shows?

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if you are talking about off the court, then I think it should be on you to clarify that. Because in an NBA forum, when talking about success of a player, the assumption is that you are talking about basketball.

So perhaps we are not talking about the same thing, but I hope you can see where the miscommunication happened.

I did. Being a winner is about who you are in life. I'm trying really hard to give you the benefit of the doubt. But you are not making it easy. I like you from the MBBRL. Westbrook is cleArly the more successful person. Durant nut hugged for a ring. Big deal. If everyone is going to CLING onto that then also CLING to his fake twitter accounts. Multiple. Like I've said I don't care who agrees with me.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did. Being a winner is about who you are in life. I'm trying really hard to give you the benefit of the doubt. But you are not making it easy. I like you from the MBBRL. Westbrook is cleArly the more successful person. Durant nut hugged for a ring. Big deal. If everyone is going to CLING onto that then also CLING to his fake twitter accounts. Multiple. Like I've said I don't care who agrees with me.
Believe me when I say how much I hate being on LAD and msgking's sides...but I feel like Westbrook would rather be winning rings and Finals MVPs over being invited to fashion shows. Just my opinion.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope everyone had a great weekend. Went to Atlantic City for the first time. It was fun. Nice people.
Man, I went to AC twice and it was filthy.

I mean, literally.

Plus, I'm not a big gambler. I just like the Entertainment and food.

I think part of the problem is I was expecting Vegas.

So, that was my bad.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope everyone had a great weekend. Went to Atlantic City for the first time. It was fun. Nice people.

I don't know who you were hanging out with but you saw a side of thst shithole I've never seen.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad I hate the Thunder

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe me when I say how much I hate being on LAD and msgking's sides...but I feel like Westbrook would rather be winning rings and Finals MVPs over being invited to fashion shows. Just my opinion.

Why do you hate being on our side, homeboy?

:comeatmebro:

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And those things you mentioned doesn't change the fact that he's a winner & RW isn't.

So if RW went to play with the Ws and won a title (which obviously they would have) -- and KD stayed at OKC and went out early in the playoffs -- then RW would be a winner and KD wouldn't be ?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure, that's the impression you are giving LOL

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never said Russ was not a winner. He seems like a stand up guy. I don't love the decisions he makes on the basketball court, but I have never seen a negative thing written about him off the court, and that probably means he is a good person. Not trying to argue with you on that.

While I know I won't change your mind, I do think you are nitpicking on KD. That is the part most don't agree with. KD has flaws, sure, but that does not mean he isn't highly successful as a man. If the worst thing he has done is create fake twitter accounts to defend himself against public criticism, then he sounds like a pretty good guy too.

Agree to disagree on that.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad for Thunder fans. Russ is an elite player and to have him locked up for the future is always a good thing.

I think if the Thunder realize who Russ is and can put the right pieces around him, they could find a way to be successful. I think PG could be a part of that, but I'm 100% sure Melo is not the answer. But they'll be exciting either way.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad for Thunder fans. Russ is an elite player and to have him locked up for the future is always a good thing.

I think if the Thunder realize who Russ is and can put the right pieces around him, they could find a way to be successful. I think PG could be a part of that, but I'm 100% sure Melo is not the answer. But they'll be exciting either way.

If the Thunder had Tristan Thompson they could beat the Warriors in a 7 game series.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Thunder had Tristan Thompson they could beat the Warriors in a 7 game series.

Please be realistic here. That's just pure crazy talk.

If the Thunder really had Tristan Thompson, it'd be closer to Thunder in 3. Clearly.